somila

Uddevalla, Sweden

#23 Jun 15, 2013
yah yah wrote:
<quoted text>lets not talk about Somali piracy, Somali welfare dependency around the world, the failed 7/7 attacks were Somali, the underwear bomber was African, and by the way there are more women around the world identifying with Islam and the headscarf/hijab post 9/11 than every before, open your eyes and observe what is around you idiot.
Somali pirates are our heroes. These men are protecting our ocean. And the somali president better reward them cuz they actually deserve it. They are brave men unlike the arabs...
somila

Uddevalla, Sweden

#24 Jun 15, 2013
Its just the northern somalis that use these words as jareer to our fellow african brothers. And I dont like it when I hear these words. However the ones from central somalia are much better and nicer to our african brothers
Mariam

Edmonton, Canada

#25 Jun 15, 2013
yah yah wrote:
I agree arabs hate Somalis because they give us a bad press and image. they try to mimic us with their dress code but they are dark and ugly.
they have completely decimated our religion of Islam, through the twisted view of it.
what the hell are you talking about? dark and ugly are you serious im sorry but at least us somalis arent hairyback gorillas thank you very much

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26 Jun 15, 2013
somila wrote:
Its just the northern somalis that use these words as jareer to our fellow african brothers. And I dont like it when I hear these words. However the ones from central somalia are much better and nicer to our african brothers
Fail. Slavery of Black people happened in South Somalia and southerners are way more racist.
Haashi

Montréal, Canada

#27 Jun 15, 2013
Biography wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail. Slavery of Black people happened in South Somalia and southerners are way more racist.
idiot. tribes from the south are the most mixed tribe's of somalia.
http://www.markacadey.net/news/wp-content/upl...
http://jiinwabi.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/0...
http://www.ccdsomaliyouth.com/wp-content/uplo...
http://qaran24.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08...
these people are ALL from the south and do u think they're able to be racist to bantu's? NO. these are all bantu-somali hybrids called HAWIYE. id laugh to death if a hawiye was a bantu racist. the proof is in the pic. nuff said.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#28 Jun 15, 2013
Your logic is dumb lol. Many Jareer ex-slave descendants live in the South... which makes ethnic Southerners more racist than northerners.. lol you're so stupid.
Die vluit

Ashburn, VA

#29 Jun 15, 2013
Lol... Dumbest forum on topix.
somila

Uddevalla, Sweden

#30 Jun 15, 2013
I find it pretty amusing that the north ones are all of sudden feel superior when they are the ones with darkest skin and the silkiest not so good compination...Yeah and I forgot u guys live on the bleaching. U shower on it..
somila

Uddevalla, Sweden

#31 Jun 15, 2013
I find it pretty amusing that the north ones are all of sudden feel superior when they are the ones with darkest skin and the silkiest hair not so good compination...Yeah and I forgot u guys live on the bleaching. U shower on it..
somila

Uddevalla, Sweden

#32 Jun 15, 2013
The hawiyans however interact with shabelles. Its not called bantus its called shabelles or elaayis. However they are our neighbours, our friends and our brothers. Hawiyans go very along with shabelles. Come to mugadishu then u will see it for urself. U wont hear any discrimination between them too. However the northern ones are nomads they dont interact with other ppl exept their family. I kinda understand why they are so ignorant retards but u guys are giving the somali name bad name. U gotta hear urself before u make ignorant statement. Stop talking alot of ignorace nonsense it really starting to take the piss out of me..
gross somali

Minneapolis, MN

#33 Jun 17, 2013
somila wrote:
<quoted text>
Somali pirates are our heroes. These men are protecting our ocean. And the somali president better reward them cuz they actually deserve it. They are brave men unlike the arabs...
Its not just Arabs everyone hates you somalies you stink your dumb you use up all the resources of the states you move into on wellfare free food your just gross and a plaque. I wish you would all go back to somalia because no one wants you here.
Concerned Somali

Toronto, Canada

#34 Jun 17, 2013
Not all arabs hate somali but there are some who hate black people altogether. We may share the same religion but not land and skin colour. The Ethiopians are more closer to us then arabs, dont be fooled.
Haashi

Saint-laurent, Canada

#35 Jun 17, 2013
Biography wrote:
Your logic is dumb lol. Many Jareer ex-slave descendants live in the South... which makes ethnic Southerners more racist than northerners.. lol you're so stupid.
did you not understand what I said? yea they live in the south shock makes hawiye (a southern qabiil) more vonerable of having jareer blood. so obviously when you see a hawiye that has a big wide nose and thick hair then their obviously a jareer mix. Ur incredibly stupid. U dont know how pure Somalis look like. Ur a blind idiot go kill yourself please.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36 Jun 17, 2013
Who gives a shit about what Arabs think of Somalis.
yah yah

Bristol, UK

#37 Jun 18, 2013
Mariam wrote:
<quoted text>
what the hell are you talking about? dark and ugly are you serious im sorry but at least us somalis arent hairyback gorillas thank you very much
I agree some arabs and maybe persians do have rather hairy bodies , thats usually more so for the males than women. Anyway how would you know of this? Were you sleeping with one? Did you enjoy the relationship while it lasted? As for, your hair its usually burnt and frizzled, thats why you wear the headscarf, not for modesty but for image or to cover up that disgusting looking hair. SO before you call us Gorillas google search an image of a real Gorilla and then think about who you are calling Gorilla.
yah yah

Bristol, UK

#38 Jun 18, 2013
somila wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't own the ocean when you are only 50 Miles off the Indian mainland idiot. Pirates are thiefs nothing more, the same as a welfare sponger like you
yah yah

Bristol, UK

#39 Jun 18, 2013
somila wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they are so brave hijacking unarmed people on non military ships that just happen to pass near your land. why not make them pick on a military vessel and see how brave your heroes really are?

Location hidden

#40 Jun 19, 2013
yah yah wrote:
<quoted text>yes they are so brave hijacking unarmed people on non military ships that just happen to pass near your land. why not make them pick on a military vessel and see how brave your heroes really are?
You are brainwashed by western media. Somalia pirates are actually Somali heroes who are protecting our coast from western corporations and vessels who dump nuclear waste into our ocean and steal all the fish.

Location hidden

#41 Jun 19, 2013
yah yah wrote:
<quoted text>I agree some arabs and maybe persians do have rather hairy bodies , thats usually more so for the males than women. Anyway how would you know of this? Were you sleeping with one? Did you enjoy the relationship while it lasted? As for, your hair its usually burnt and frizzled, thats why you wear the headscarf, not for modesty but for image or to cover up that disgusting looking hair. SO before you call us Gorillas google search an image of a real Gorilla and then think about who you are calling Gorilla.
Are Somali women are known for their beauty, GTFO. Don't be mad that you resemble a gorilla.
amiir

San Jose, CA

#42 Jun 19, 2013
somalis are more racist than arabs. the most racist people on earth are somalis. not many people know that but its a fact. hatred stems from racism and somalis are parents of racisms therefore somalis hate arabs more than arabs hate somalis. now that is a problem if u ask me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenya is trying to Steal Somali Oil 8 min True Somalian 31
Somali girls marry white muslim converts (Aug '10) 17 min freeman 93
Iam not loyal to Hawiye, Darod, Dir or any othe... 18 min Gurey60 17
racist somali mothers? 53 min Sheikh Voodoo 5
Why Do Muslims Suck On Education? 1 hr Sheikh Voodoo 1
Somali Women HATE Somali Men (Jul '13) 1 hr WISE SISTER 137
What is DIFFERENCE between Ethiopians, Somalian... (Aug '08) 1 hr WISE SISTER 558
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Tue ha iweydiin magac... 4,489
More from around the web