Why are we Somali men the least desirable men on the planet????

Posted in the Somalia Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 15, 2013
Somali women are thought of as the most beautiful women on the planet while somali men are labelled failures, pirates, terrorists, skinny and the ugliest men on the planet. How can we change this? how do we turn our reputation around? let's have a fair and honest discussion here to better serve our young generation of boys coming up in the west.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#2 Oct 15, 2013
Do what I'm doing. Stop being insecure about Somali women getting men from other ethnicities. Instead of degrading the women, elevate yourself instead. Be goal driven. I want to be a doctor, so that's my first priority. Women respect that. If you have no goals then what life do you have. Be healthy. If you think you're skinny because you're Somali and that it's hopeless, then you're a quitter. Go to the gym, eat proper food, get healthy. Work on your style and your approach to women. Instead of making a woman feel uncomfortable, just be genuine. Say hello instead of a lame pick up line, give honest compliments. When you get the woman's number, call her later to discuss when you want to meet up. And always have confidence in yourself and never change yourself and your lifestyle for a woman. Unless of course, your lifestyle is backwards and is halting you from getting any at all. This is my advice.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#3 Oct 15, 2013
The reason why Somali women are thought of as the most beautiful women on the planet is not only because of their looks, but what they do. They go to university. They're goal driven. They are liberal and strong willed. They're funny and easy to talk to. These qualities make men like them and even fall in love with them. Start looking at yourself. What are my weaknesses, and how are they ruining my chances with women.
Another secret to know is that just because you're Somali and a male doesn't mean your chances are gone. In fact, making yourself attractive and goal driven makes you even more desirable because you're a rarity in the Somali community. Other women will think you're exotic as well. Use this to your advantage. And remember, a man with insecurities will never get the woman of his dreams.

Location hidden

#4 Oct 15, 2013
Somali Man wrote:
Do what I'm doing. Stop being insecure about Somali women getting men from other ethnicities. Instead of degrading the women, elevate yourself instead. Be goal driven. I want to be a doctor, so that's my first priority. Women respect that. If you have no goals then what life do you have. Be healthy. If you think you're skinny because you're Somali and that it's hopeless, then you're a quitter. Go to the gym, eat proper food, get healthy. Work on your style and your approach to women. Instead of making a woman feel uncomfortable, just be genuine. Say hello instead of a lame pick up line, give honest compliments. When you get the woman's number, call her later to discuss when you want to meet up. And always have confidence in yourself and never change yourself and your lifestyle for a woman. Unless of course, your lifestyle is backwards and is halting you from getting any at all. This is my advice.
wise words my friend
Abdul

Whitstable, UK

#5 Oct 15, 2013
Somali men are too feminine!

Women prefer strong masculine men. FACT!!

Apart from Somali women, I can't see any other group of women desiring to be with a Somali man.

One of my friend (Somali)had this big crush on an Indian girl, sadly the feeling was not mutual and she kept on turning him down. In the end the girl arranged for the guy to be beaten by some Asian thugs. Luckily my friend managed to escape ... only by whiskers.

What I am saying? many women (except Somalis) do not find Somali men attractive.
But our women have universal appeal.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 15, 2013
Abdul wrote:
Apart from Somali women, I can't see any other group of women desiring to be with a Somali man.
One of my friend (Somali)had this big crush on an Indian girl, sadly the feeling was not mutual and she kept on turning him down. In the end the girl arranged for the guy to be beaten by some Asian thugs. Luckily my friend managed to escape ... only by whiskers.
What I am saying? many women (except Somalis) do not find Somali men attractive.
That's what I'm saying man I'm not sure if it's the lack of muscles? Or the reputation? Or both?
Somgirl

Kassel, Germany

#7 Oct 15, 2013
Maybe its because of their behaviour?

Location hidden

#8 Oct 15, 2013
Somgirl wrote:
Maybe its because of their behaviour?
its hard out there for a somali guy/man. I've read that 1 in 3 somali men is suffering from depression, even k'naan admitted on an interview that he had depression because he was constantly picked on by blacks/whites etc
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#9 Oct 15, 2013
Abdul wrote:
LMFAO, this is a lie. I've had many women fall for me. There is no trick, I simply elevated myself instead of degraded the women. I cared about how I would be perceived. Oddly enough, I actually turned down an Indian girl.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#10 Oct 15, 2013
mo1ove wrote:
<quoted text>
its hard out there for a somali guy/man. I've read that 1 in 3 somali men is suffering from depression, even k'naan admitted on an interview that he had depression because he was constantly picked on by blacks/whites etc
LOL you guys should come to York university. The situation for Somali guys is completely different. I don't know what's wrong with those brothers, but you guys need to start picking yourselves up. No woman is going to want a pathetic man. If you want a woman, preferably a beautiful one, then fix yourself.
Somali_patriarch

Fort Mcmurray, Canada

#11 Oct 15, 2013
mo1ove wrote:
Somali women are thought of as the most beautiful women on the planet while somali men are labelled failures, pirates, terrorists, skinny and the ugliest men on the planet. How can we change this? how do we turn our reputation around? let's have a fair and honest discussion here to better serve our young generation of boys coming up in the west.
looooooool. You fkn qaniis. How do you know Somali men are the least desirable? Have you ever tried hitting on a white girl or an Indian girl or an Asian girl or any non-Somali girl? How can you know if you've never tried? And even if you've tried getting a non-Somali, you still don't represent all Somali men. Asian and Indian girls don't like people with darker skin anyways so tough luck with them. Arab girls it's a 6/10 chance you can get her, because they have anti-black biases. With white girls it depends on how handsome or successful you are or if you have a nice personality. It's actually a myth that black men are the most desirable. The women who want us are usually women who like big penises and want sexual satisfaction. Most women like a guy for status that's why rich white men always get the hottest chicks from any race. I don't know why being white still represents high status. But anyway if you're black the girl will assume you're poor, unless you're one of those yuppie black dudes who wear Abercrombie and Finch and is a lawyer. But if you're an ordinary black dude tough luck.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#12 Oct 15, 2013
Somali_patriarch wrote:
<quoted text>looooooool. You fkn qaniis. How do you know Somali men are the least desirable? Have you ever tried hitting on a white girl or an Indian girl or an Asian girl or any non-Somali girl? How can you know if you've never tried? And even if you've tried getting a non-Somali, you still don't represent all Somali men. Asian and Indian girls don't like people with darker skin anyways so tough luck with them. Arab girls it's a 6/10 chance you can get her, because they have anti-black biases. With white girls it depends on how handsome or successful you are or if you have a nice personality. It's actually a myth that black men are the most desirable. The women who want us are usually women who like big penises and want sexual satisfaction. Most women like a guy for status that's why rich white men always get the hottest chicks from any race. I don't know why being white still represents high status. But anyway if you're black the girl will assume you're poor, unless you're one of those yuppie black dudes who wear Abercrombie and Finch and is a lawyer. But if you're an ordinary black dude tough luck.
You have some low self esteem issues my friend. It's your mindset that will be a turn off for women. Women like a man with confidence. If you don't think of yourself or your people in a positive light, why would any woman who likes you? Read up the law of attraction, how you think becomes your reality.
Somali_patriarch

Fort Mcmurray, Canada

#13 Oct 15, 2013
Somali Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some low self esteem issues my friend. It's your mindset that will be a turn off for women. Women like a man with confidence. If you don't think of yourself or your people in a positive light, why would any woman who likes you? Read up the law of attraction, how you think becomes your reality.
That's true. I should stop being too racially conscience. You should have confidence, but you shouldn't say. We black men are the BEST. That's arrogance. I was trying to bring him down to reality. I'm not into statistics, but there are some girls like that. Who have some racist tendencies.It doesn't bring me down though. I don't fear rejection. I look at women like they are a bunch of kids. Waa sirsiran kartaa. If you have a confidence you will look handsome to a girl, but if you're shy even if you're handsome she'll look at you like your ugly.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#14 Oct 15, 2013
Somali_patriarch wrote:
<quoted text>That's true. I should stop being too racially conscience. You should have confidence, but you shouldn't say. We black men are the BEST. That's arrogance. I was trying to bring him down to reality. I'm not into statistics, but there are some girls like that. Who have some racist tendencies.It doesn't bring me down though. I don't fear rejection. I look at women like they are a bunch of kids. Waa sirsiran kartaa. If you have a confidence you will look handsome to a girl, but if you're shy even if you're handsome she'll look at you like your ugly.
Exactly bro!:D

Location hidden

#15 Oct 15, 2013
Somali_patriarch wrote:
<quoted text>That's true. I should stop being too racially conscience. You should have confidence, but you shouldn't say. We black men are the BEST. That's arrogance. I was trying to bring him down to reality. I'm not into statistics, but there are some girls like that. Who have some racist tendencies.It doesn't bring me down though. I don't fear rejection. I look at women like they are a bunch of kids. Waa sirsiran kartaa. If you have a confidence you will look handsome to a girl, but if you're shy even if you're handsome she'll look at you like your ugly.
ur a tough guy calling people names yet you go ahead and exactly repeat what i said and with percentages LOL what's wrong with you??

all you basically did was approve of what i said and you even gave statistics to back it up.

1-black men are wanted for bigger dicks
2-white men are wanted for money
3-indian/arab/white girls have preferences that are not somali

lol what's wrong with you seriously??

all that cold air and pollution in fort mac has gotten to your head or is it all the prostitution up there? the drugs maybe?

look we somali men have the worst reputation on this planet as of now! i'm not saying it won't change, i hope it changes but as of now we're up there with how people hate nazis and the KKK. and the worst part is white people look at us as black+muslim+somali.. HOLLY SHIT!! CAN WE GET A FUCKIN BREAK!!!
anarchist

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Oct 15, 2013
mo1ove wrote:
<quoted text>

look we somali men have the worst reputation
...hold it right there.
speak for your self fucktard troll.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#17 Oct 15, 2013
mo1ove wrote:
<quoted text>
ur a tough guy calling people names yet you go ahead and exactly repeat what i said and with percentages LOL what's wrong with you??
all you basically did was approve of what i said and you even gave statistics to back it up.
1-black men are wanted for bigger dicks
2-white men are wanted for money
3-indian/arab/white girls have preferences that are not somali
lol what's wrong with you seriously??
all that cold air and pollution in fort mac has gotten to your head or is it all the prostitution up there? the drugs maybe?
look we somali men have the worst reputation on this planet as of now! i'm not saying it won't change, i hope it changes but as of now we're up there with how people hate nazis and the KKK. and the worst part is white people look at us as black+muslim+somali.. HOLLY SHIT!! CAN WE GET A FUCKIN BREAK!!!
Like I said before... use this to your advantage. Sun Tzu said "With chaos comes opportunity". Imagine being the best Somali man out there? Women will go head over heels for you. Just worry about being the best.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#18 Oct 15, 2013
anarchist wrote:
<quoted text>
...hold it right there.
speak for your self fucktard troll.
I like your confidence brother. You seem to be the only one who understand what I'm saying.
Nomadic Status

Canada

#19 Oct 15, 2013
Bunch of lame dudes talking about looks and why such and such girls don't like me so am going to make a thread due to the fact that I don't get no play with women you were born to be a beta provider
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#20 Oct 15, 2013
Nomadic Status wrote:
Bunch of lame dudes talking about looks and why such and such girls don't like me so am going to make a thread due to the fact that I don't get no play with women you were born to be a beta provider
Exactly. That's what I was trying to get across. No confidence means no women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for s Somali girl 7 min Faisal 3
Somali men!!!!! 31 min Somali nationalist 5
Hello. 38 min proudsomalilandgirl 4
what do you guys think of somali dir girls 47 min proudsomalilandgirl 9
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 55 min Seex 1,816
A mysterious lost somali city? 1 hr TheGreatSomalia 6
what race of women do Somalians find most attra... 2 hr mmm 14
what do you make of laila adigar 2 hr Abooto_ku_tuubey 43
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 2 hr xariif sare 4,520
Why do Somalian's look up to Jamaicans?.. 7 hr ProudSomalilandGirl 47