Posted in the Somalia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“SOMALILAND LOVE”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 15, 2012
How come qabiil wars went down, I need to start them up again.

I am Saruur Habar Gidir, anyone want to battle me?

“SOMALILAND LOVE”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 15, 2012
What do you have against Saruur?

“Al-Hawiyah destroyed ZOOMALIA”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 20, 2012
I miss it too. :(
Raindrop

Lawrenceville, GA

#6 Sep 20, 2012
FaraxZeroIncome wrote:
How come qabiil wars went down, I need to start them up again.
I am Saruur Habar Gidir, anyone want to battle me?
who cares what your qabil is son..lets discuss solutions..
haawo

Toronto, Canada

#7 Sep 20, 2012
aren't saruur's originally jareer? no hate but thats what lots of people told me. and bu the way im not habar gedir im looboge tolwayne.
baashir

Toronto, Canada

#8 Sep 20, 2012
^^^ if anybody is jareer is you loobogo jamaame savage's. saruur is pure habar gidir but you loobogo animals live in jubaland (the bantu animals playground) i was in a jowhar boarding school and i had a loobogo roommate and looked so jareer and i asked him what's your tribe and he told me loobogo but his dads mom was bajuuni and his mom was bantu. dont try to claim saruurs with you southie apes. we have nothing to do with you loobogos or even live near you guy's. us saruur's live in galmudug and hiiraan. and you loobogos live in jubaland, shabelle and bay(the bantu's playground).
MAXAMED MAALIN

Mclean, VA

#9 Apr 20, 2013
SARUUR waa HABAR GIDIR asal ah

“Somali? of course.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10 Apr 21, 2013
I have nothing against any Clan, but i have everything against any Clan-war supporter. For every Somali with has Islam as his religion, is a brother with not only the Somalis but all Muslims.
gus dheere

London, UK

#11 Apr 21, 2013
Come on, let have it son..........

Let me start by exposing those ugly sons of the famous shoe thieve.
Muslimah

United States

#12 Apr 22, 2013
MJ all the way huniii,,,,,
darood dhilo

London, UK

#13 Apr 22, 2013
Muslimah wrote:
MJ all the way huniii,,,,,
Just bunch of shoe stealing Jamaican lovers. 99% of darood women are dhilos who date blacks
Ali

Spånga, Sweden

#14 Apr 22, 2013
Inuu gabar soomaliyed caayo yey ka suurowdaa Mooryaan Hawiye ka ahayn ama Isaaq marqaansan, kama wado Isaaq caadi ah.
Dhulkoodii nabad u diide, anaga na ceebeye.. Foolxumo yaal Somalia dhulka intooda in gooni loogu gooyo ayey ahayd, waa dad biliqo ka doortay inay ayagu wax samaystaan. Dameer wasayaal
Ali

Spånga, Sweden

#15 Apr 22, 2013
darood dhilo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just bunch of shoe stealing Jamaican lovers. 99% of darood women are dhilos who date blacks
You have one of them here.. A real ugly Mooryaan

Since: Apr 13

Melbourne, Australia

#16 Apr 23, 2013
Can't believe Mooryaans still want qabil war when all their mothers are either remarried to Bantu soldiers from Uganda, Burundi, Nigeria, I Coast and Kenya and the daughters remain homeless in the biggest refugee camps in the world such as Daadab.

They are shameless and should be shot one by one.

No point killing a dead Moryaan, let the Bantu soldier (AMISOM) enjoy his dead caucus.
thehassanabdi

London, UK

#17 Apr 23, 2013
Somaliland3R wrote:
Can't believe Mooryaans still want qabil war when all their mothers are either remarried to Bantu soldiers from Uganda, Burundi, Nigeria, I Coast and Kenya and the daughters remain homeless in the biggest refugee camps in the world such as Daadab.
They are shameless and should be shot one by one.
No point killing a dead Moryaan, let the Bantu soldier (AMISOM) enjoy his dead caucus.
One and the same she-male idiot aka DOG VOODOO aka INSEARCHOF aka AYAANLE aka CHOTOMATE etc etc always makes childish comments
Berberi

Oslo, Norway

#18 Apr 23, 2013
Hawiye quraan baa lagu akhriyi, who is the greatest Sheikh in Somalia si Ilaah loogu baryo?. Inkaar baa haysata.
Muslimah

United States

#19 Apr 24, 2013
Darood dhillo :p
loooool did one of our darood grls steal your man c0z huni yuh are a sadd hater,,, high five to ma sisters lmfao
darood dhilo

London, UK

#20 Apr 24, 2013
Muslimah wrote:
Darood dhillo :p
loooool did one of our darood grls steal your man c0z huni yuh are a sadd hater,,, high five to ma sisters lmfao
The only men darood dhilos steal are either old white bisexual men or Jamaican drug dealers.......... dhilo foqal dhilo
Ali

Spånga, Sweden

#21 Apr 24, 2013
darood dhilo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only men darood dhilos steal are either old white bisexual men or Jamaican drug dealers.......... dhilo foqal dhilo
No comments
WaryaaGuy

Oslo, Norway

#22 Apr 24, 2013
Hawiye ha loosoo duceeyo, haddii kale they will be endangered species.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maxameduk inu qaniis yahay mala socotan? (Apr '08) 7 hr wiilkalondon 407
Kushites are SUDANESE NOT Somalian (Oct '09) 7 hr mahamat 39
Arabic TermWORD-> Al Ilah Al lah wa... (Jun '13) 9 hr MANALO RAPE ROSITA 20
Atheist Somalians? 9 hr somaliboy123 1
what clan is majority in galgadud region of Som... 13 hr jamac 1
Guess my ethnicity based on my DNA result from... 13 hr Yonis Mazin 12
which clan is majority in hiiraan regione 14 hr Alhiiraani 4
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 17 hr Asad caga weyne 4,363
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Oct 17 Raxeye 1,754
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) Oct 17 beso 1,199

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE