Crucifixion is Islamic Shariah.

Posted in the Somalia Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sheikh Voodoo

Aspendale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 5, 2013
 
Ruby's lovely nirvana land of saudi arabia has declared to crusify a bloke for three days and then kill him later with his other mates. a decission by the salafi islamic council of scholars.

Saudi Arabia delays execution of seven facing crucifixion and firing squad.

The executions of seven Saudis sentenced to death by crucifixion and firing squad have been postponed for a week.

The seven were juveniles at the time they were arrested for armed robbery, a capital offence in Saudi Arabia. One told Associated Press by telephone from prison that they were tortured to force them to confess and denied access to lawyers.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/05/s...

did they learn from the jews crucifying one of their own jesus?
Ya Haiwan

Nykøbing, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Can't you just go at the forum for Saudi Arabia and post youre nonsense there? these idiots don't practice the true Sharia.
Ruby

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Armed robbery is a capital offence in Saudi Arabia. I respect a penal system that punishes criminals.

And LOOOOL @ your concern for minors. Where was this concern when minors were being tortured and held in illegal prisons such as Guantanamo?

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news-and-updates/fe... ánamo-pain-and-distress-thousa nds-children-20061120

Since the 1970s the United states have executed 22 juvenile offenders. Saudi Arabia have executed 5, Sudan 2, Yemen 2. The only country that rivals the United States when it comes to executing juvenile offenders is Iran Lmao

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/execution-juv...

Try agin Mr Voodoo :)

And please don't be disheartened by your failed attempts at discrediting the Saudis, I'm just really good at being an apologist LOL

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Since we now have a lost generation of Somalis who truly believe that pre-Islamic desert arab culture is the best way to practice Islam, it will only be a matter of time before we see people being crucified in Somalia.
thehassanabdi

Sandwell, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
Since we now have a lost generation of Somalis who truly believe that pre-Islamic desert arab culture is the best way to practice Islam, it will only be a matter of time before we see people being crucified in Somalia.
She-male Why is it any of your business? Keep your ass out of somali affairs bastardo!

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>She-male Why is it any of your business? Keep your ass out of somali affairs bastardo!
go to sleep saxarla.

“Gaal wannabe”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 6, 2013
 
Stoning, crucifixion... I wonder if they use the rack or the breaking wheel too.
shut up

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
Since we now have a lost generation of Somalis who truly believe that pre-Islamic desert arab culture is the best way to practice Islam, it will only be a matter of time before we see people being crucified in Somalia.
dhilo since your not even a somali and you dont live in somalia , nor are you a mulsim why are you obsessed with somalia and its religion ?? if you're a kafir go to kafirs forums also i have got a website that you might like www.shemales-only.com ..thats for you..
Ruby

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tony Blair famously said, we need to be "tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime"

The Saudis are clearly tough on crime, but they have not started to address the root causes of crime. They're half way there, Mashallha

The United kingdom on the other hand rewards criminals and so do a lot of European countries. Victims of crimes are often dismissed, overlooked and sometimes even mocked.

A good example would be John Hirst, A man convicted of manslaughter, after he admitted to killing his landlady. He described how he killed her with an axe and then made a cup of tea. He got 25 years for his crimes. Now he's out campaigning for prisoners right to vote LOL

http://autonomousmind.wordpress.com/2010/11/0...

Apart from appearing on every mainstream media outlet in the UK, with a disgusting grin on his face, The European Court of Human Rights agrees with this maniac.

This is a case where the death penalty should have been used.

Societies can learn from each other. Maybe we can learn from the Saudis no nonsense attitude when it comes to punishing criminals

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Ruby
"Victims of crimes are often dismissed, overlooked and sometimes even mocked."

Yeah like this saudi rape victim:

A Saudi court sentenced a woman who had been gang raped to six months in jail and 200 lashes - more than doubling her initial penalty for being in the car of a man who was not a relative, a newspaper reported Thursday.'

The court also banned her lawyer from defending her, confiscated his license to practice law and summoned him to a disciplinary hearing later this month.

The attack took place in 2006. The woman has said that it occurred as she tried to retrieve her picture from a male high school student she used to know. While in the car with the student, two men got into the vehicle and drove them to a secluded area. She said she was raped there by seven men, three of whom also attacked her friend.

Reports of the story triggered debate about Saudi Arabia's legal system, in which judges have wide discretion in punishing a criminal, rules of evidence are shaky and sometimes no defense lawyers are present. The result, critics say, are sentences left to the whim of judges.

The judges, appointed by the king, have a wide discretion in handing down sentences, often said to depend on their whim. A rapist, for instance, could receive anywhere from a light or no sentence, to death.

In the Saudi legal systems the sentences are left to the whim of the judges..lol...Ruby, we have those Kangaroo Courts in Somalia now.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-202_162-3511560.h...

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Ruby wrote:
Maybe we can learn from the Saudis no nonsense attitude when it comes to punishing criminals
What non-sense attitude?

Saudi Arabian media sources have reported that an Islamic cleric who raped, tortured and killed his 5-year-old daughter, has been let off with a small fine, avoiding a jail sentence.

Lama al-Ghamdi was the daughter of Fayhan al-Ghamdi, an Islamic preacher who makes regular appearances on television. Under Saudi law, al-Ghamdi has had to pay only £31,500 in 'blood money', even after confessing to the heinous crime.

Gulf News reports that 5-year-old Lama was admitted to hospital on December 25, 2011 with multiple injuries, including a crushed skull, broken ribs and left arm, extensive bruising and burns. She died last October 22.

Activists from women's rights groups said that the father had doubted Lama’s virginity and had her checked up by a medic. A social worker from the hospital where Lama was admitted said the girl’s back was broken and that she had been raped “everywhere”.

According to the victim’s mother, hospital staff told her that her “child’s rectum had been torn open and the abuser had attempted to burn it closed.”

Ghamdi has apparently paid 200,000 riyals ($50,000; £31,500) in "blood money" - a sum that can be paid to relatives of a murder victim and which, if accepted, can replace a death sentence.

Human rights activists have indicated that judicial leniency towards male abusers reflects the highly problematic nature of the male guardianship system in Saudi Arabia.

Currently, women in Saudi Arabia are considered minors, and all are automatically assigned to the care and judgment of their most immediate male relative.

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2636/sa...
NUMBER7

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

^^^OH' my, you can copy and paste...wow you're intelligent!

Me like this topic!

Dhilo waalan...and your point would be what exactly?

Naac-naacleey.... Naa ka wada hadal Shariah iyo Shitsem...hadii kalena aamus.
Skylar

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

''A Saudi court sentenced a woman who had been gang raped to six months in jail and 200 lashes - more than doubling her initial penalty for being in the car of a man who was not a relative, a newspaper reported Thursday.'''

Why was she with a man who is not her relative in the first place, when the Saudi law is very clear about the interaction of males/females? The law is there for a reason and if you as a woman fail to take the necessary steps to protect yourself then that's really your own fault, for every action there is a reaction.

Even here in the West if a woman gets raped she will be asked by the police what she was wearing that night and if she has consumed alcohol and how she interacted with the man. For example a woman who is stupid enough to take a complete stranger home or she goes to his house surely can't be surprised when she get's raped. There is a reason why Saudis have strict laws to segregate male/females and this is often to protect the women. If this woman would have followed the law, she wouldn't have been in a situation in which she got raped. What happened to her is unfortunate, but let's rational the case here.

No matter where you're as a woman it's your responsibility to take precaution and to protect yourself from rape. Here in the West over 75% of the rape victims actually know their rapist and the main reason these women get into these problems is because they interact freely with men and put themselves in situation in which they're alone with these rapist.

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Skylar wrote:
''A Saudi court sentenced a woman who had been gang raped to six months in jail and 200 lashes - more than doubling her initial penalty for being in the car of a man who was not a relative, a newspaper reported Thursday.'''
Why was she with a man who is not her relative in the first place, when the Saudi law is very clear about the interaction of males/females? The law is there for a reason and if you as a woman fail to take the necessary steps to protect yourself then that's really your own fault, for every action there is a reaction.
Even here in the West if a woman gets raped she will be asked by the police what she was wearing that night and if she has consumed alcohol and how she interacted with the man. For example a woman who is stupid enough to take a complete stranger home or she goes to his house surely can't be surprised when she get's raped. There is a reason why Saudis have strict laws to segregate male/females and this is often to protect the women. If this woman would have followed the law, she wouldn't have been in a situation in which she got raped. What happened to her is unfortunate, but let's rational the case here.
No matter where you're as a woman it's your responsibility to take precaution and to protect yourself from rape. Here in the West over 75% of the rape victims actually know their rapist and the main reason these women get into these problems is because they interact freely with men and put themselves in situation in which they're alone with these rapist.
This post doesn´t make any sense in this discussion. The discussion is what Saudi justice system can teach the West. I provided articles of two cases in which the sentence was based on the whims of the judges: an Islamic cleric who killed and raped his own daughter and got away with it. A woman who sentenced to lashings and prison for being raped and for daring to report it.

Your response to both cases was: It´s the woman´s fault and thus your post is not even worth addressing or engaging because you sound like this saudi clerics who said that all female babies must wear burqas inorder to protect from pedophiles:

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02...
thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
This post doesn´t make any sense in this discussion. The discussion is what Saudi justice system can teach the West. I provided articles of two cases in which the sentence was based on the whims of the judges: an Islamic cleric who killed and raped his own daughter and got away with it. A woman who sentenced to lashings and prison for being raped and for daring to report it.
Your response to both cases was: It´s the woman´s fault and thus your post is not even worth addressing or engaging because you sound like this saudi clerics who said that all female babies must wear burqas inorder to protect from pedophiles:
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02...
Is this thing [she-male] a pervert? Why does it love talking about sex related issues so much? We need to report it!
Skylar

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

‘’I provided articles of two cases in which the sentence was based on the whims of the judges: an Islamic cleric who killed and raped his own daughter and got away with it. A woman who sentenced to lashings and prison for being raped and for daring to report it.''

Your response to both cases was: It´s the woman´s fault and thus your post is not even worth addressing or engaging because you sound like this saudi clerics who said that all female babies must wear burqas inorder to protect from pedophiles:’’

Lol, the reason you won’t reply back to my post is because you don’t have a leg to stand on. You need to do a better job Insearch. You live in a matriarchal society and in the society you live in every male who is 5years and older is a rapist, lol. The fact is in a patriarchal society the woman can’t just put all the blame on the man and pretend to be a complete clueless victim, you need to work a little bit harder in a patriarchal society to convince people what you were doing in the first place with a man who is not your brother, father and direct uncle when the law tells you not to be alone with men outside those 3type of men. Coming to your second article, the law of the Country states that if the family accepts blood money from the perpetrator the juristic can’t intervene and the mother made the choice to let the father get away with the rape and only God knows why she did that.

I stated about the first article that it was the woman’s fault for being alone with those men, she should have taken precaution and should have expected that rape was bound to happen, but I don’t have to tell you that, here in the West the police have started to tell women to observe what they wear when they go out, not to get drunk, keep an eye on their drinks and not to be alone with men. Even the West knows rape can be prevented and often it can be prevented by the woman if she takes the right measures to protect herself.

Also I never stated in the second article that it was the little girl's fault, you’re a sick, twisted person and you have been exposed here many times as a liar, you don’t have any integrity or honour you lie and distort the truth to win any discussion that you have at that point. You’re mentally sick, go get yourself some help.

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Your defended a gang rape Skylar, and the raping and killing of a child. You shot yourself in the foot, try proof-reading your posts before clicking the "post comment" button.

Now, do you have anything to add to this dicussion other than defending your beloved rapists along with your bruised ego?
Ruby

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 6, 2013
 
"Coming to your second article, the law of the Country states that if the family accepts blood money from the perpetrator the juristic can’t intervene and the mother made the choice to let the father get away with the rape and only God knows why she did that"

Finally someone with common sense!

If people actually read the article it becomes very clear that the mother took blood money.
Ruby

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 6, 2013
 
We are in no positon to lecture other countries about rape

Lets look at the facts

"100,000 assaults. 1,000 rapists sentence.Shockingly low conviction rates revealed. Latest statistics also show difficulties in persuading victims to report attacks

Fewer than one rape victim in 30 can expect to see her or his attacker brought to justice, shocking new statistics reveal.

Only 1,070 rapists are convicted every year despite up to 95,000 people – the vast majority of them women – suffering the trauma of rape – according to the new research by the Ministry of Justice, the Home Office and the Office for National Statistics.

The figures have reignited controversy over the stubbornly low conviction rates for sex crimes, as well as the difficulties in persuading victims to go to police in the first place"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/10...
thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Skylar wrote:
‘’I provided articles of two cases in which the sentence was based on the whims of the judges: an Islamic cleric who killed and raped his own daughter and got away with it. A woman who sentenced to lashings and prison for being raped and for daring to report it.''
Your response to both cases was: It´s the woman´s fault and thus your post is not even worth addressing or engaging because you sound like this saudi clerics who said that all female babies must wear burqas inorder to protect from pedophiles:’’
Lol, the reason you won’t reply back to my post is because you don’t have a leg to stand on. You need to do a better job Insearch. You live in a matriarchal society and in the society you live in every male who is 5years and older is a rapist, lol. The fact is in a patriarchal society the woman can’t just put all the blame on the man and pretend to be a complete clueless victim, you need to work a little bit harder in a patriarchal society to convince people what you were doing in the first place with a man who is not your brother, father and direct uncle when the law tells you not to be alone with men outside those 3type of men. Coming to your second article, the law of the Country states that if the family accepts blood money from the perpetrator the juristic can’t intervene and the mother made the choice to let the father get away with the rape and only God knows why she did that.
I stated about the first article that it was the woman’s fault for being alone with those men, she should have taken precaution and should have expected that rape was bound to happen, but I don’t have to tell you that, here in the West the police have started to tell women to observe what they wear when they go out, not to get drunk, keep an eye on their drinks and not to be alone with men. Even the West knows rape can be prevented and often it can be prevented by the woman if she takes the right measures to protect herself.
Also I never stated in the second article that it was the little girl's fault, you’re a sick, twisted person and you have been exposed here many times as a liar, you don’t have any integrity or honour you lie and distort the truth to win any discussion that you have at that point. You’re mentally sick, go get yourself some help.
The Idea that a woman should NOT be left alone with males seems very strange to NON muslims, So don't expect this pervert to understand you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 3 min jinni arag 1,658
Somali people are NOT black 30 min Djibril Abass 72
who is more beautiful Somali girls or oromo girls (Jan '14) 1 hr Hibaq 9
Gabdhaha buuran iyo kuwa dhuuban kuwee raaxo ma... (Apr '10) 4 hr Big black dick 1,274
WHY ARE SOMALIS LIVING ABROAD more Qabil-minded... 4 hr Msonjo 1
Blacks People Think Being Ignorant Is Being Cooll! 5 hr Gorilla lips on whites 3
somalia r.i.p 11 hr The Truth 9
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••