Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

hayi wrote:
<quoted text>...
all arabs i mean from maritania-morocco-algeria-tuni s-libya-egypt-lebanon-jordan-s audis-irak-koweit-even in yemen--egypt-
i ve seen Somalis,erythreans,ethiopians captive in the differents illegal captivity underground holes..where given dop n then where
taken organ sold to the black market and then,they body s dumped in the desert for wolfs n hyenas...
I believe the people in the video are Somalis. Even if they weren´t Somali refugees face that treatment every single day in the arab world. Many Somalis who wish to come to Europe today travel via Libiya, many of them face torture and imprisonment at the hands of Libyan authorities.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"ma nihin" means we are not in somali. as if saudis don't beat up somali migrants along the border. hell, the saudi and yemeni forces at the border shoot and even rape somalis.
Yemeni and Saudi forces kill 11 Somali immigrants.
At least eleven illegal immigrants from Somalia have been killed this week as they crossed into Saudi Arabia from Yemen according to the Somali embassy in Sana’a.
Hussein Haji Ahmed, Somalia’s Deputy Ambassador to Yemen, said the bodies of eleven Somali immigrants were recovered near Yemen’s border with the oil rich kingdom. He insisted scores of others were reportedly missing. Mr. Ahmed also informed local media that hundreds of Somali immigrants caught slipping into Saudi Arabia were systematically abused with many either killed, tortured or kidnapped by Saudi and Yemeni forces and sometimes by rebel groups.
The ambassador added women fleeing the conflict in Somalia were often sexually abused as they tried to cross the border. He said he discussed the matter with both Saudi and Yemeni security personnel. He claimed that the two countries pointed fingers, each claiming the other was responsible for the abuse.
Mr Ahmed declared that Arab security forces were behind the killings of the Somali immigrants. The ambassador also criticized Somaliland and Somalia’s semi-autonomous region of Puntland accusing them of refusing to accept southern-Somali refugees returning from Yemen.
Finally he called on international right groups to investigate the abuses and bring those responsible to justice.
Thousands of Somalis fleeing drought, famine and violence flood into Yemen every month despite its own humanitarian crisis. In total, the United Nations estimates around 200,000 Somali refugees are now in Yemen with many using the historical migratory route to else where to seek a better life.
http://somalilandpress.com/somalia-yemeni-and...
7 Somali migrants killed between Yemen and Saudi.
Mecca (Alshahid)– At least 7 Somali immigrants have been killed at the border between Yemen and Saudi Arabia, reports indicate.
Dependable sources said that the Saudi Arabian border guards ordered the Somalis to stop but they ignored the order. This prompted the Saudi Officers to open fire at the immigrants and killing 7 of them.
This killing comes amid an ongoing fight between Saudi and Houthi rebel from Yemen.
Somali people migrate to other countries in pursuit of better life but mostly encounter difficulties while abroad especially Saudi Arabia where it is reported that many are harassed by officers.
http://english.alshahid.net/archives/2601
If they are still alive, those somalis on the clip were lucky only to be canned, many more are killed while attempting to cross the saudi/yemeni border.
Excellent news!
Sheikh Voodoo

Werribee, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent news!
Why?
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument doesn't make any sense at all because while saudis and yemenis border guards shoot on sight and rape somali migrants, you could only muster denying the canning of the somalis in this clip. What difference does it make?
Listen again & again to the clip. We hear clearly the somali dude on the right screaming "ma nihin", but there is another somali being beaten at the left corner screaming in-audible sentences. there are a couple of somali/saudi guys with Hijazi arabic accent standing there translating for the soldiers, and one asks the other to what the somali in the far left corner was saying; "sa3id 3ataf, mu7u yiri, huwa yamani? ma huwa yamani". You could hear it clearly.
If they kill and rape somali migrants at the border, aren't they capable of beating them up too? How does your logic work?
Hahaha LOL
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
Saxarla aka theProfessor aka Mogadishu Royalty aka Shut Up aka Somi
LOL this proves that you´re mentally ill and delusional. Step out of your welfare funded apartment in Canada and get a reality check. You also hail from Puntland, where the blackest of Somalis reside.
Multinicking and trolling is the only way for you to defend your claim about Somali people being arabs or caucasian, in the real world you would be either laughed at or have your mental health questioned.
LMAO
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Somalis are some of the most ignorant people in the world, and it's no secret that they hate other Africans, in fact the whole world probably knows because they don't even make an effort of being discreet about it, so I believe they totally deserve that sort of treatment.
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> Somalis are some of the most ignorant people in the world, and it's no secret that they hate other Africans, in fact the whole world probably knows because they don't even make an effort of being discreet about it, so I believe they totally deserve that sort of treatment.
looser what brought here if we are so ignorant looser
Ruby

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

"I hope Ruby sends a letter of complaint to her admirers, the saudi royal family."

Before I send any letters can you give us another news outlet that verifies this story. I know you have a habit of stretching the "truth" when the topic is either Islam, the Saudis or Somalia.
somi

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe
rn't atheist allergic to that word "I believe". lol
Sheikh Voodoo

Werribee, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Ruby wrote:
"I hope Ruby sends a letter of complaint to her admirers, the saudi royal family."
Before I send any letters can you give us another news outlet that verifies this story. I know you have a habit of stretching the "truth" when the topic is either Islam, the Saudis or Somalia.
Ruby

what oulet and what reports? Alone on this thread, I have provided the saudi policy of shoot to kill on sight of somali migrants. So far, if they have managed killing and raping somali migrants along their border with yemen, what is stopping them to beat two somalis? I hope you don't throw away your 3abaya when you hear somalis have killed a saudi arabian.
somi

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruby
what oulet and what reports? Alone on this thread, I have provided the saudi policy of shoot to kill on sight of somali migrants. So far, if they have managed killing and raping somali migrants along their border with yemen, what is stopping them to beat two somalis? I hope you don't throw away your 3abaya when you hear somalis have killed a saudi arabian.
Voodoo there r to issues: political issue and social issue.

Somali problem with carab is political issues that can be fixed. Socially Somalis fit easily, no problem to Somalis from their carb neighbours.
Somali problem with afrika is social issues. Somalia can’t fit socially in afrika e.g south afrika

If Saudi solider killed Somali like they kill Yemenis or anyone, what u want from us? u want discuss political issue with ordinary people and see what can we do about it. Minister of Foreign Affairs Fawzia Y. H. Adam is the right person to talk too. Send her that video and wait but I’m sure she will reply to u saying “I’m not getting paid to advocate yemenis”.

Give us a time until we establish a strong gov like the 80s and my embassy in Saudi will handle any political issue that Somalis will face or did faced in the past..
Sheikh Voodoo

Werribee, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

somi wrote:
<quoted text>
Voodoo there r to issues: political issue and social issue. Somali problem with carab is political issues that can be fixed. Socially Somalis fit easily, no problem to Somalis from their carb neighbours.
What does that suppose to mean? it seems that you are referring to arabs and in paricular saudis and somalis share similar culture? can you elaborate what that culture may be? How do Somalis fit within Saudi culture? Is this how somalis fit in within the yemeni culture?

http://s3.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/...

(Somali prostitutes gather in a slum house in al-Basateen neighbourhood of the southern Yemeni port city of Aden February 7, 2010. Many of the Somali female migrants who come to Yemen seeking work end up as prostitutes in a desperate attempt to make a living, according to NGOs. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah)

(Somali prostitutes sit in a slum house in al-Basateen neighbourhood of the southern Yemeni port city of Aden February 7, 2010. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah)

http://www.reuters.com/resources_v2/images/ss...

Somali prostitutes gather in in a slum house in al-Basateen neighbourhood of the southern Yemeni port city of Aden February 7, 2010. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah
somi wrote:
<quoted text>Somali problem with afrika is social issues. Somalia can’t fit socially in afrika e.g south afrika.
what do you mean with afrika? is somalia now located in mars? somalis neither look like north african arabs and nor like berbers and they are proud to be africans. somalis are black africans like any other black africans and to non-africans they see you all as africans. why? this man is the governor of the biggest province in puntland and who does he look like? an arab, an african or, an alien?

http://www.puntlandpost.com/pp/wp-content/upl...

http://puntlandnews24.com/wp-content/uploads/...
somi wrote:
<quoted text> If Saudi solider killed Somali like they kill Yemenis or anyone, what u want from us? u want discuss political issue with ordinary people and see what can we do about it.
You always complain about the "zionist states" that respected as a human-being and treated you as an equal by offering you citizenships and all the perks that come with it. Still you hate them. what do you love about the arabs? shall the west treat you like the arabs to gain your respect?
somi wrote:
<quoted text>Minister of Foreign Affairs Fawzia Y. H. Adam is the right person to talk too. Send her that video and wait but I’m sure she will reply to u saying “I’m not getting paid to advocate yemenis”.
she lacks any influence to be taken seriously by the arab regimes, so it is better for you to give a call your tribal relative the president who is her boss and tell him to advocate for the rights of all these somalis abused by the arabs. The buck stops with him.
Sheikh Voodoo

Werribee, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

edit: somalis neither look like north african arabs and nor like berbers and these two groups are proud to be africans.
Liban

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Somalis should

1) Support Isreal and the west in their fight against terrorism
2) Abandan Islam and arab culture and go back to worshipping the sun
3) Kill all arabs living in somalia
4) Ally with East african countries such as ethiopia, kenya, and make a strong union
5) Become allies with USA and build a strong army
6) devolp Neculear bombs and whipe out the whole middle east !

If somalis know whats good for them they should listen to this
Mohawk-mad

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Somalis have been saying for a long time that they are not Africans and they hate Sub Saharan Africans. I agree with them, they are not Africans, so what are they still doing in Africa? And why do they encroach the countries of the people they claim to hate like Kenya and South Africa? Nobody is forcing them to encroach said countries or to be African. Yemen and the whole Arabia are awaiting.
Mohawk-mad

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Liban wrote:
Somalis should
4) Ally with East african countries such as ethiopia, kenya, and make a strong union
1) Lol, They hate Israel just like all other muslims. it will never happen.
2) They are collectively incapable of thinking outside the confines of Islam.
3) They worship Arabs and liken themselves to them even though arabs have murdered droves of somalis and took somali women as chattel sex slaves.
4) Somalia would never ally with Ethiopia, let alone bantu Kenya. The whole world knows how much they hate bantus but have no problem with encroaching and starting infestations in bantu countries.
5) They view the US as big satan and Israel as little satan as do all programmed and indoctrinated muslims.
6) They lack the mental capability of running a country, I doubt they are capable of developing nuclear arsenal.

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

SaxarLa wrote:
<quoted text>

One thing is for sure though and that is DNA speaks for itself..
So DNA speaks for itself and it told you that Somalis are Scandinavians? LOL. Sadly the only thing that speaks for itself is your coonishness and mental illness.. Poor girl.
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that suppose to mean? it seems that you are referring to arabs and in paricular saudis and somalis share similar culture? can you elaborate what that culture may be? How do Somalis fit within Saudi culture? Is this how somalis fit in within the yemeni culture?
(Somali prostitutes gather in a slum house in al-Basateen neighbourhood of the southern Yemeni port city of Aden February 7, 2010. Many of the Somali female migrants who come to Yemen seeking work end up as prostitutes in a desperate attempt to make a living, according to NGOs. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah)
(Somali prostitutes sit in a slum house in al-Basateen neighbourhood of the southern Yemeni port city of Aden February 7, 2010. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah)
http://www.reuters.com/resources_v2/images/ss...
Somali prostitutes gather in in a slum house in al-Basateen neighbourhood of the southern Yemeni port city of Aden February 7, 2010. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah
<quoted text>
what do you mean with afrika? is somalia now located in mars? somalis neither look like north african arabs and nor like berbers and they are proud to be africans. somalis are black africans like any other black africans and to non-africans they see you all as africans. why? this man is the governor of the biggest province in puntland and who does he look like? an arab, an african or, an alien?
http://www.puntlandpost.com/pp/wp-content/upl...
http://puntlandnews24.com/wp-content/uploads/...
<quoted text>
You always complain about the "zionist states" that respected as a human-being and treated you as an equal by offering you citizenships and all the perks that come with it. Still you hate them. what do you love about the arabs? shall the west treat you like the arabs to gain your respect?
<quoted text>
she lacks any influence to be taken seriously by the arab regimes, so it is better for you to give a call your tribal relative the president who is her boss and tell him to advocate for the rights of all these somalis abused by the arabs. The buck stops with him.
But he is right on one thing, the somali culture is always on a collision course with other Africans. In fact after observing ethiopians, they have more in common with other Africans than somalis. Somalis live in a bubble where they hide away from the bad world around them, that they lack social skills to deal with other cultures when they step out of it. They need to move back to their country and build a wall around themselves for their own good. The only people who can TAME somalis are arabs IMO. Arabs are the only somalis seem to have respect for.
thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Liban wrote:
Somalis should
Take that advice and shove it where it belongs eeyahow
thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Mohawk-mad wrote:
<quoted text> 1) Lol, They hate Israel just like all other muslims. it will never happen.
2) They are collectively incapable of thinking outside the confines of Islam.
3) They worship Arabs and liken themselves to them even though arabs have murdered droves of somalis and took somali women as chattel sex slaves.
4) Somalia would never ally with Ethiopia, let alone bantu Kenya. The whole world knows how much they hate bantus but have no problem with encroaching and starting infestations in bantu countries.
5) They view the US as big satan and Israel as little satan as do all programmed and indoctrinated muslims.
6) They lack the mental capability of running a country, I doubt they are capable of developing nuclear arsenal.
Moh'd D "Moonie" aka insearch-of aka voodoo aka liban aka chottomatte etc etc Why are you talking to yourself Mr keyboard warrior? Somalis are now everywhere just approach them with your "grievances" and see what happens,you will be history!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of74
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do Somali girls marry Black Boys 16 min Real Somali 90
why Are puntland and somaliland fighting 18 min Real Somali 15
Why are Somali men so disgusting (Sep '13) 25 min Hard working asian 13
Sheikh Voodoo, tell us about yourself (May '13) 45 min TroLL Buffet 56
why is topix a mental asylum 46 min anarchist 1
Why are somali people the most beautiful people... (Jul '11) 58 min Hodo Mustaphe 99
North sudanese arabs are racist to somalis 2 hr Living2die 18
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 16 hr mohamed 1,522
•••
•••
•••
•••