|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

1) Not Somalis.
2) Tell me your Somalinet Username since you got it from there.
somi

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_embedded&v=o JOBQucm3N8
alahu akbar.
loool, cant u stop lying voodoo. hahaha
don't u see their accent is Yemeni.
all i see is Saudi hits houthi what is that to do with Somali. voodoo, if there is any issues between u and the arab why on earth u put us (Somalis) in middle. plz keep us out of it, ok..

saudi yadrib houthi, this look like the same video that voodoo post. lool
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
somi

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

I wish they beat adoon ayaanly like the Yemenis..

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

somi wrote:
I wish they beat adoon ayaanly like the Yemenis..
Even if the people in the video arenīt Somalis it doesnīt change the fact that Saudis view Somalis as inferior adoon or abeed. Or perhaps you live in an alternative reality of your own making in which Somalis are considered by arabs as equal brethren...lool..wake up and smell the coffe.
Mogadishu Royalty

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if the people in the video arenīt Somalis it doesnīt change the fact that Saudis view Somalis as inferior adoon or abeed. Or perhaps you live in an alternative reality of your own making in which Somalis are considered by arabs as equal brethren...lool..wake up and smell the coffe.
I don't see your point here... have you not realised Somalis on this forum think arabs are inferior to them? why should they care about how arabs see them...
somi

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
why do I care what Saudi think or view. if a Saudi think i'm inferior to him do u think that will change reality? no it will not change the reality that he is inferior to me, money don't buy you nasab.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see your point here...
That was expected, and..you forgot to change your name to Somi.
Somali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

If you only know what being full blooded somali means to us you wouldnt dare talk to us like this but too bad for you...you are not so go kill yourself moron
Sheikh Voodoo

Werribee, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

When I received this clip from a very reliable Somali friend via facebook, I asked him how he knew they were somalis? I was told that he can clearly hear them say in somali, "walahi ma nihin.",'swear to god, we aren't them'. anyone can hear them, even the commentary of the somalis in youtube except denialists on topix. the question is where they somali alshababs working for the arabian alqaeda or, innocent somali assylum seekers?
Aleksandr

Farsta, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

"ma nihin" Is not a correct somali sentence you imbecile... And why would they talk SOMALI language to ARABS???? Do you think arabs know how to speak somali?

Their is nothing saying these guys are somali also if u watch the comments on Youtube their are several people writing in somali that these are not somalis or anything proving they are somali.. That they are black and muslim is all you can tell...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

somi wrote:
<quoted text>
money don't buy you nasab.t
Ha! you do realize that "Nasab" is an arabic word? Youīre brainwashed woman. You claim to not be brainwashed into inferiority by your arab masters, and you use your their terminology to assert your identity.

@ Sheikh Voodoo, "walaahi ma nihin" thatīs what I thought I heard too.
Sheikh Voodoo

Werribee, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Aleksandr wrote:
"ma nihin" Is not a correct somali sentence you imbecile... And why would they talk SOMALI language to ARABS???? Do you think arabs know how to speak somali?
Their is nothing saying these guys are somali also if u watch the comments on Youtube their are several people writing in somali that these are not somalis or anything proving they are somali.. That they are black and muslim is all you can tell...
"ma nihin" means we are not in somali. as if saudis don't beat up somali migrants along the border. hell, the saudi and yemeni forces at the border shoot and even rape somalis.

Yemeni and Saudi forces kill 11 Somali immigrants.

At least eleven illegal immigrants from Somalia have been killed this week as they crossed into Saudi Arabia from Yemen according to the Somali embassy in Sana’a.

Hussein Haji Ahmed, Somalia’s Deputy Ambassador to Yemen, said the bodies of eleven Somali immigrants were recovered near Yemen’s border with the oil rich kingdom. He insisted scores of others were reportedly missing. Mr. Ahmed also informed local media that hundreds of Somali immigrants caught slipping into Saudi Arabia were systematically abused with many either killed, tortured or kidnapped by Saudi and Yemeni forces and sometimes by rebel groups.

The ambassador added women fleeing the conflict in Somalia were often sexually abused as they tried to cross the border. He said he discussed the matter with both Saudi and Yemeni security personnel. He claimed that the two countries pointed fingers, each claiming the other was responsible for the abuse.

Mr Ahmed declared that Arab security forces were behind the killings of the Somali immigrants. The ambassador also criticized Somaliland and Somalia’s semi-autonomous region of Puntland accusing them of refusing to accept southern-Somali refugees returning from Yemen.

Finally he called on international right groups to investigate the abuses and bring those responsible to justice.

Thousands of Somalis fleeing drought, famine and violence flood into Yemen every month despite its own humanitarian crisis. In total, the United Nations estimates around 200,000 Somali refugees are now in Yemen with many using the historical migratory route to else where to seek a better life.

http://somalilandpress.com/somalia-yemeni-and...

7 Somali migrants killed between Yemen and Saudi.

Mecca (Alshahid)– At least 7 Somali immigrants have been killed at the border between Yemen and Saudi Arabia, reports indicate.

Dependable sources said that the Saudi Arabian border guards ordered the Somalis to stop but they ignored the order. This prompted the Saudi Officers to open fire at the immigrants and killing 7 of them.

This killing comes amid an ongoing fight between Saudi and Houthi rebel from Yemen.

Somali people migrate to other countries in pursuit of better life but mostly encounter difficulties while abroad especially Saudi Arabia where it is reported that many are harassed by officers.

http://english.alshahid.net/archives/2601

If they are still alive, those somalis on the clip were lucky only to be canned, many more are killed while attempting to cross the saudi/yemeni border.
thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
...and YOU feel sooo INFERIOR to us,which is true btw, that you are here 24/7 provoking us
somi

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! you do realize that "Nasab" is an arabic word? Youīre brainwashed woman. You claim to not be brainwashed into inferiority by your arab masters, and you use your their terminology to assert your identity.
@ Sheikh Voodoo, "walaahi ma nihin" thatīs what I thought I heard too.
"walaahi ma nihin" is not what they r saying go and listen it again, "wallahi Yemeni" is what it was been said over and over means for the reason they r not houthis.

how come u didn't hear that. u need ear check, I think..

egypt and UAE r the arab centre, these to countries r the arab leaders today. Saudis don't represent arab, on one like them.

look how arab (saudi) treat yemenis.
after seen this don't u go to yemeni forum and ask them why ar they in arab league.. lol...
somi

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
When I received this clip from a very reliable Somali friend via facebook, I asked him how he knew they were somalis? I was told that he can clearly hear them say in somali, "walahi ma nihin.",'swear to god, we aren't them'. anyone can hear them, even the commentary of the somalis in youtube except denialists on topix. the question is where they somali alshababs working for the arabian alqaeda or, innocent somali assylum seekers?
go and check ur ears, lol...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

somi wrote:
<quoted text>
"walaahi ma nihin" is not what they r saying go and listen it again, "wallahi Yemeni" is what it was been said over and over means for the reason they r not houthis.
how come u didn't hear that. u need ear check, I think..
egypt and UAE r the arab centre, these to countries r the arab leaders today. Saudis don't represent arab, on one like them.
look how arab (saudi) treat yemenis.
after seen this don't u go to yemeni forum and ask them why ar they in arab league.. lol...
hahaha, letīs go back to discussing your appropriation of the word Nasab, an arab term which you used to assert your legitimacy as a Somali, you did that while claiming that you view arab as inferiors. LOOOL...
thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, letīs go back to discussing your appropriation of the word Nasab, an arab term which you used to assert your legitimacy as a Somali, you did that while claiming that you view arab as inferiors. LOOOL...
Auudu billahi mina sheidaani rajiim
Sheikh Voodoo

Werribee, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

somi wrote:
<quoted text>
go and check ur ears, lol...
Your argument doesn't make any sense at all because while saudis and yemenis border guards shoot on sight and rape somali migrants, you could only muster denying the canning of the somalis in this clip. What difference does it make?

Listen again & again to the clip. We hear clearly the somali dude on the right screaming "ma nihin", but there is another somali being beaten at the left corner screaming in-audible sentences. there are a couple of somali/saudi guys with Hijazi arabic accent standing there translating for the soldiers, and one asks the other to what the somali in the far left corner was saying; "sa3id 3ataf, mu7u yiri, huwa yamani? ma huwa yamani". You could hear it clearly.

If they kill and rape somali migrants at the border, aren't they capable of beating them up too? How does your logic work?
Qarxis

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you being an Oromo and Bantu I don't know why you feel the need to be in this discussion. These groupies never cease to amaze me!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Westafrican/bantu consider us arab and arab... 42 min Compound 15
somali bantu (Jul '13) 1 hr Somali muslim 22
do muslim people have sex too? (Oct '12) 2 hr saeed 57
Naagaha Ethiopiankaa iyo Naagaha Soomalida yaa ... 4 hr somaliperson 4
Why I hate Somalis? 4 hr Bantu boy 2
live gaza cam stream link HERE!! (Nov '12) 4 hr part criminal part angel 9
who married or dated eritrean girls 5 hr part criminal part angel 4
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) Thu Dalmar 1,161
•••