anarchist

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 8, 2014
two important items for somalis to learn:

1)
Margolis wrote:
Second, it’s amazing how determined Washington’s cold warriors remain to tear down Russia. The bankrupt US,$17 trillion in debt, running on money borrowed from China, with bridges collapsing and 44 million citizens on food stamps, suddenly finds the money to offer bankrupt Ukraine a new $1 billion loan – just to compete with Moscow. A loan unlikely to be repaid

2)Overturning regimes deemed uncooperative or hostile has long been a CIA specialty. Its first big success came in 1953 with the subversion of Iran’s democratic-nationalist leader, Mohammed Mossadegh by a combination of propaganda, rented crowds, and bribes. We saw this same technique used – enhanced by modern social media
A) Propaganda:
if you hear VOA or BBC or other myriad news organization, you can know by deduction who the puppet masters are

B) Rented Crowds:
I always wondered the proliferating NGO, jostling in Somalia
anarchist

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Mar 8, 2014
anarchist

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 3, 2014
Normal guy

London, UK

#4 May 3, 2014
Imprialism veiled as democracy and freedom is very dangerous, but what's more dangerous is propaganda and lies veiled as the truth.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 5, 2014
They have been stirring up trouble in Africa for centuries. Now the chickens are coming home to roost. The People's Republic of Donetsk will not lay down and take a lot of crap off NATO supported Nazis. NATO is forcing a war that nobody wants.
anarchist

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jul 4, 2014
media, isn't that the fourth branch of government?

when non cooperatives run a country, simplest crowd management is brutal repression the sky is falling, bla bla

when cooperating guys murder by shelling civilians by the hundreds; that is just fighting terroqqqqiissmmm

http://rt.com/op-edge/170588-us-export-guidel...

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jul 5, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
They have been stirring up trouble in Africa for centuries. Now the chickens are coming home to roost. The People's Republic of Donetsk will not lay down and take a lot of crap off NATO supported Nazis. NATO is forcing a war that nobody wants.
Here is the latest footage from Donetsk. Blame Obama:
&fe ature=player_detailpage
Here is the latest footage from Donetsk:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheick VOODOO 9 min Gonzalez Abiyero 23
Why are Somali girls so ugly (Jan '13) 9 min Indifferent-self 303
Why do Somali girls marry Black Boys (Apr '14) 23 min Indifferent-self 155
I hate Abgaal tribe 42 min proudsomali 5
Can't sleep because I can't stop swallowing (Jan '12) 59 min Armando 20
what makes you being proud somali ? 1 hr ProudSomaliGirl 20
Why Somaliland needs their Independence from So... 1 hr somalism 9
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 10 hr FARHAAN CADE 4,490
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 16 hr ducaale 1,793
More from around the web