Somali fighting along side tuareg and north Africa-arabs. What the hell!!

Posted in the Somalia Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 41 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Haha! Like their hands are not full, they go and join alqaeda linked islamists in northern Mali. Chadian forces have completely destroyed' a terrorist base in northern Mali, killing the infamous Mokhtar Belmokhtar. Somali fighters were arrested in the process. Talk of licking arabs ass. LOL
Sheikh Voodoo

Aspendale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

any links?
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
any links?
Al Jazera news.
Sheikh Voodoo

Aspendale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

asho wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Jazera news.
Thanks, I will check.
Abudii

NykÝbing, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

It's sad.
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Abudii wrote:
It's sad.
What are you sad about, the killing of Mokhtar Belmokhtar? I know to you arab ass licking- arab wannabe somalis, it is a sad indeed. LOL!
shut up

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

asho wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you sad about, the killing of Mokhtar Belmokhtar? I know to you arab ass licking- arab wannabe Somalis, it is a sad indeed. LOL!
no its not licking Arab ass...these guys were ever prisoners caught on tahrib and they bought their freedom by becoming soldiers ! or they simply were desperate for money...no one fights for deen or a cuase these days ! and definetly NOT for Arabs !
thehassanabdi

Sandwell, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

asho wrote:
Haha! Like their hands are not full, they go and join alqaeda linked islamists in northern Mali. Chadian forces have completely destroyed' a terrorist base in northern Mali, killing the infamous Mokhtar Belmokhtar. Somali fighters were arrested in the process. Talk of licking arabs ass. LOL
Why are you so envious of the somali? yaab badanaa,shaqo la'aan baa hayso cadowgan.You only make me feel more proud when i see obsessed idiots like you
Abudii

NykÝbing, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

asho wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you sad about, the killing of Mokhtar Belmokhtar? I know to you arab ass licking- arab wannabe somalis, it is a sad indeed. LOL!
I don't understand what you mean, where did i say that i am an arab-wannabe? i simply said it was sad.(To see somalis fight under the wrong banner)
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so envious of the somali? yaab badanaa,shaqo la'aan baa hayso cadowgan.You only make me feel more proud when i see obsessed idiots like you
Yeah, leaving the chaos in your sh!thole of a country and join arabs fight African muslims. How rich you. Yeah, be proud. I hope Africans see you for what you are. Arab bitches who will work against fellow africans. LOL!
If you mofos were not obsessed with bantu we would not be here. You rather discuss bantus than solutions to over 1000 somali children dying of hunger every day in somalia. It is the reason some of us post here.
Sad

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

I see it every day; Somalis so brain dead beyond redemption, it's so sad to see our people mentally enslaved by Arabs through Islam. Islam is an empire of faith. It's a slave and master system, it's a tribal system, it's a cultural domination system.

And yet most Somalis don't see themselves and they are completely clueless about how the world works. They are mesmerized by the Arab religion, they think it's the best thing since it came to them.

What a sad way to spend life.
shut up

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

asho wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, leaving the chaos in your sh!thole of a country and join arabs fight African muslims. How rich you. Yeah, be proud. I hope Africans see you for what you are. Arab bitches who will work against fellow africans. LOL!
If you mofos were not obsessed with bantu we would not be here. You rather discuss bantus than solutions to over 1000 somali children dying of hunger every day in somalia. It is the reason some of us post here.
what is africa ? how do you define africa ?
africa is made up place its borders were made by europeans ! those arabs you hate are classified as africans too ! africa consists of diffrent people and tribes bantu , nilotes , berbers and horners not there all african but no of the same ethnic group ! african is not a ethnuc group its a continent !
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

shut up wrote:
<quoted text> what is africa ? how do you define africa ?
africa is made up place its borders were made by europeans ! those arabs you hate are classified as africans too ! africa consists of diffrent people and tribes bantu , nilotes , berbers and horners not there all african but no of the same ethnic group ! african is not a ethnuc group its a continent !
North africans are about 40% middle east in origin. And they have adopted the Arab Identity for they speak arabic and are culturally arabs. They will side with arabs over fellow Africans- fact. Now, what excuse do somalis have for joining arabs to fight Africans in Mali? Malians are muslim.in not a desire to be arabs work horses?
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

asho wrote:
<quoted text>
North africans are about 40% middle east in origin. And they have adopted the Arab Identity for they speak arabic and are culturally arabs. They will side with arabs over fellow Africans- fact. Now, what excuse do somalis have for joining arabs to fight Africans in Mali? Malians are muslim.in not a desire to be arabs work horses?
Somalis have yearning to serve the arab- be his work horse or something.
thehassanabdi

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

asho wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you by serving us,your masters to this day,otherwise stop following us around.
sad

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

asho wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally right. Unfortunately Somalia is an Islamic wasteland.

Those of us who don't want to follow the insane Arabian religion can't fathom how people could be so stupid and so clueless. I guess you have to look at it from an outsider's perspective to fully understand what's happening to Somali people.
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>So did you by serving us,your masters to this day,otherwise stop following us around.
You wish. Stop making threads about non-somali Africans and we will be gone.^_^
thehassanabdi

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

asho wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish. Stop making threads about non-somali Africans and we will be gone.^_^
You are the ones who came first i don't know how many times you need me to keep repeating that,now leave.I Never knew apes existed online until you came here!
shut up

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

asho wrote:
<quoted text>
your just contradicting yourself...you say somalis are fighting with arabs and yet you say the tuareg are siding with arabs over there fellow africans , hmm so somalis are helping tuaregs who are africans and yet you say tuaregs are arabs and are siding with arabs over africans , wtf you are stupid
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text> You are the ones who came first i don't know how many times you need me to keep repeating that,now leave.I Never knew apes existed online until you came here!
I can see you are hurting. Too bad.^_^

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 30 min reer new york 1,681
darood hates Isaaq, Isaaq hates darood? why so ... (Jan '12) 1 hr uskot 139
prayer for phalastan 1 hr Abdurratln 33
Why do Somali men have big butts and long skinn... 2 hr Lone_Wolf 4
Why are somali women such sellouts (Aug '12) 3 hr Wildfire 95
would you kiss and hold the hands of your gf/wi... (Jul '10) 3 hr Anna Ibrahim 28
You somalis are Arab than you thought. 41.1% Arab. (May '12) 4 hr Jibril Cadey 47
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 11 hr Xamze 1,163
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 23 hr luxaaye 4,310
•••
•••