Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

^ bro tan iska dhaaaf she is on prozac , nothing will enter her sick head , its pointless and a waste of valuable time,

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

thierry-somal wrote:
<quoted text> you have still not answered AND NOT EXPLAINED to us WHY and HOW marriage is prostitution ?
why bother though everyone on this thread besides yourself thinks your lunatic in need of attention and medical treatment !
until you answer and explain to us why you think what you think is right !( which is imposssible ) i will not answer ! cheerio !
who asked YOU to answer..I Believe my question was for Saxarla“s alter egos: Muslim/Biography/Magnus/Troll Alert...LOL@yiu just exposing yet Another of one your useless nicks..not that it was a surprise.

“Somali wayn ha noolaato !”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

yeah true that...this weirdo has been on this forum since 2007 babbling about islam this and islam that
she truly is a weirdo and not a somali at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

We're all SaxarLa/Professor aren't we?

Lmao.

I don't blame INSEARCH_OF, being on this site since the beginning of time has made her paranoid and insecure. By the way, when will any of your characters make a comeback? And you still haven't given me any proxy sites.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Magnus/Thierry Somal

you called two foreign ministers dhilos, and you called them dhilos because they choose to work instead of being home and exchanging sex for food and rent. Clarify your stance please. Because right now your definition of a dhilo is an independent woman. Yes?

“He who is brave , is free”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

INSEARCH_OF , your post count reminds me you have no other life other than somalia topix LOL

its embarrassing walahi , fadlan take a rest from this. just like bio said this place has turned you into a schizophrenic dhilo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
INSEARCH_OF , your post count reminds me you have no other life other than somalia topix LOL
its embarrassing walahi , fadlan take a rest from this. just like bio said this place has turned you into a schizophrenic dhilo.
LOL, if we add up all your posts from all your accounts, my posts are only a small fraction of yours. Your Biography account has more than 100o posts, accumulated during a very short time. Now, answer the questions asked of you. How do you motivate your dhilo tag on two foreign minsters?
Troll alert

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
Magnus/Thierry Somal
you called two foreign ministers dhilos, and you called them dhilos because they choose to work instead of being home and exchanging sex for food and rent. Clarify your stance please. Because right now your definition of a dhilo is an independent woman. Yes?
You called a woman that's a home stay mother a prostitute so how is what you're doing better than what Muslim said?lol

Stop trolling as a feminist because you don't care for the rights of women, if you cared you wouldn't attack women. I doubt that you're a woman anyway, what woman would call women prostitutes for staying home and taking care of their families?

If your mother chose to be a home stay mother would you label her as a prostitute as well? smh, really there is just something mentally wrong with you, you make from something that's clean, something dirty and you try to make something dirty such as homosexuality as something clean. You need help girl.
Muslim

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Topix is filled with crazy people. I am no one but myself,a fundamental Muslim, who like to call the spade a spade. By ONLY letting you wife with a stranger you are considered a Dayoth. In case you don't know what it mean, please refer to my previous post.

InsearchOf, by looking at the way you write English,you seen educated. But please mind the words you use and REMEBER:

"Not a word does he utter but there is a
sentinel by him ready (to note it)." Quran 50:18
Muslim

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

I am roaming the Muslim forum to refute their allegation, but unfortunately, I could not have a decent debate with anyone so far as they resort to throw insults left and right, which in no way I can take it. So I just start ignoring them.
Muslim

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

I ask the christians who invaded this forum to answer why their so called holy book gets modified ever now and then."The only begotten son" and other phrases were removed from the bible as FABRICATION; this should makes to re calculate your faith because God granted you intellects to differentiate between things.
Muslim

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

"O people of the Book! commit no
excesses in your religion: nor say of
Allah aught but truth. Christ Jesus the
son of Mary was (no more than) an
Apostle of Allah and His Word which He
bestowed on Mary and a Spirit
proceeding from Him: so believe in
Allah and His Apostles. Say not
"Trinity": desist: it will be better for you:
for Allah is One Allah: glory be to him:
(for Exalted is He) above having a son.
To Him belong all things in the heavens
and on earth. And enough is Allah as a
Disposer of affairs." Quran 4:171
Muslim

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Ruby wrote:
@Muslim
You're not a misogynist, but a women hater
You wouldn't say that if you are a Muslim and follow the teaching of ISLAM.
Sheikh Voodoo

Toorak, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't say that if you are a Muslim and follow the teaching of ISLAM.
So, you still insist both of these women are dhilos (sluts) according to Islam for accepting their posts, is that so, Mr towelhead?
thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you still insist both of these women are dhilos (sluts) according to Islam for accepting their posts, is that so, Mr towelhead?
Who let this DOG Out?
Ruby

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

"You wouldn't say that if you are a Muslim and follow the teaching of ISLAM"

Please learn what it means to be a Muslim and what Islam stands for before preaching about our faith.

"O you who believe! Let not a group scoff at another group, it may be that the latter are better than the former. Nor let (some) women scoff at other women, it may be that the latters are better than the formers. Nor defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. How bad is it to insult one's brother after having Faith [i.e. to call your Muslim brother (a faithful believer) as: "O sinner", or "O wicked"]. And whosoever does not repent, then such are indeed Zālimūn (wrong-doers, etc.)." [Surat Al Hashr: 11].

Slandering the character and honour of Muslims is not permissible in Islam.
Muslim

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Ruby, that's irrelevant. The Hadith is very clear.

Allah Says: "It is not for a
believer, man or
woman, when Allah
and His Messenger
have decreed a
matter that they
should have any
option in their
decision. And
whoever disobeys
Allah and His
Messenger, he has
indeed strayed in a
plain error" quran 33:36
Ruby

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

"Ruby, that's irrelevant."

So the Holy Quran is irrelevant? Lmao

"The Hadith is very clear"

What part of that Hadith allows you to call these Muslim sisters sl*ts?

You still haven't given us an explanation as to why they are sl*ts. Do you know something that we don't, have you seen them behaving in a promiscuous way.

thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Ruby wrote:
"You wouldn't say that if you are a Muslim and follow the teaching of ISLAM"
Please learn what it means to be a Muslim and what Islam stands for before preaching about our faith.
"O you who believe! Let not a group scoff at another group, it may be that the latter are better than the former. Nor let (some) women scoff at other women, it may be that the latters are better than the formers. Nor defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. How bad is it to insult one's brother after having Faith [i.e. to call your Muslim brother (a faithful believer) as: "O sinner", or "O wicked"]. And whosoever does not repent, then such are indeed Zālimūn (wrong-doers, etc.)." [Surat Al Hashr: 11].
Slandering the character and honour of Muslims is not permissible in Islam.

Since when was this she-male aka DOG VOODOO aka insearchof aka ayaanle aka born again aka corleonis etc etc a muslim? How can a "Muslim" rejoice when his /her Diin is being mocked at? How can a muslim say we should tolerate mockery even on ALLAH SWT? This DOG said exactly that! Now, how can it claim to be a muslim? Fellow somalis this person is NOT somali neither is it a muslim,Please IGNORE whatever it says. It INSULTS islam using one of its nicks and then defends it using another,what a dog
Ruby

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

"How can a "Muslim" rejoice when his /her Diin is being mocked at?"

Lmao

definition of rejoice

"be joyful, be happy, be pleased, be glad, be delighted, be elated, be ecstatic, be euphoric, be overjoyed, be as pleased as punch, be jubilant, be in raptures, be beside oneself with joy, be delirious, be thrilled, be on cloud nine, be in seventh heaven; celebrate, make merry; informal be over the moon, be on top of the world; literary joy"

Please could you provide examples where I have "rejoiced" when my Diin is being mocked? lol

I would advise you refrain from using words you don't actually understand when formulating sentences lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••