Posted in the Somalia Forum

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 May 5, 2013
LOL
Somali realist

Etobicoke, Canada

#2 May 5, 2013
Lack of resources, lack of support, lack of land. I could go on, but I wasn't personally expecting anything big to happen for them in general. The South is really improving, Puntland is working on agriculture, and Somaliland seems to be improving as well. All in all, the South will probably gain Azania, Puntland will try to negotiate for federalism with the South and Somaliland will continue to strive for independence. I personally do not know how far they can go alone.
Taz

Kista, Sweden

#3 May 5, 2013
It's called Jubbaland now? Same politicians, different name. As long as they move forward, I have no problem. Live in peace and build your country up.

Location hidden

#4 May 6, 2013
Taz wrote:
It's called Jubbaland now? Same politicians, different name. As long as they move forward, I have no problem. Live in peace and build your country up.
How can a Ogaden refugee form a administration in a land that does not belong to them and they do not live?

Making the impossible possible is a funny business
Taz

Kista, Sweden

#5 May 6, 2013
HAWIYE wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a Ogaden refugee form a administration in a land that does not belong to them and they do not live?
Making the impossible possible is a funny business
LOL! Nonsense! Ogaadenis lived there and they were the first people to settle down in Kismaayo. I have even historical pictures from the 1800s where the Ogadenis were fighting the British colonialism and celebrated their victories with the "warrior dance/dhaanto."
I do not know why you are denying facts and truths that are clear like the blue sky. Laan'dheere inan ahaay wan ogaahay ee spread your falsehood and non-sense here on topix. I'm going this summer to my Kismaayo - the home of my ancestors and enjoy it. You keep barking here, voff voff.

Location hidden

#6 May 7, 2013
Taz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Nonsense! Ogaadenis lived there and they were the first people to settle down in Kismaayo. I have even historical pictures from the 1800s where the Ogadenis were fighting the British colonialism and celebrated their victories with the "warrior dance/dhaanto."
I do not know why you are denying facts and truths that are clear like the blue sky. Laan'dheere inan ahaay wan ogaahay ee spread your falsehood and non-sense here on topix. I'm going this summer to my Kismaayo - the home of my ancestors and enjoy it. You keep barking here, voff voff.
Only in the mind of a Ogaden refugee lol
Beloved City of Mogadishu

Coventry, UK

#7 May 7, 2013
Taz wrote:
<quoted text>
son of ignorant, ppl like u are unrealisetic n braib washed by fake history.
Kismayo or lower jubba belongs to its ppl that we all know but dreaming is the only option for u.

All this created by Mohammad Siad Barre when he aloud the Ogaden in to Somalia after they suffer at the hands of Habasha which we all agree with him humaterian way anly but u became a snake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why you gotta be so rude? 2 min ProudSomalilandGirl 3
racist somali mothers? 7 min IhateBigots 9
are there mixed somalis in here? 16 min proud single 14
what makes you being proud somali ? 22 min Somali nationalist 27
why is Somalia neighboring to a Bantu country ... 3 hr Somali nationalist 2
Who she's Amal Farah the new Kafir? (Jan '14) 3 hr proudsomali 86
Child care fraud: Somali women (Mar '13) 6 hr ProudSomalilandGirl 37
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 11 hr Alpha 1,796
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 17 hr garaacaaye 4,491
More from around the web