HAWIYE

London, UK

#28 Mar 10, 2013
I hate Kenyans and their Ogaden refugge's
Atash

Ashburn, VA

#29 Mar 10, 2013
Have you made any progress with regards to creating the petition?
Mogadishu Royalty

Enfield, UK

#30 Mar 10, 2013
HAWIYE wrote:
I hate Kenyans and their Ogaden refugge's
Go away Bantu.
Haykal

United States

#31 Mar 10, 2013
This guy just proved his adoonimo 24/7 he is on ogadens and mj but he got angery when someone insulted his adoon people
HAWIYE wrote:
Mogadishu Royalty stop insulting people that haven't done NOTHING to you.
Grow up
Mogadishu Royalty

Enfield, UK

#32 Mar 10, 2013
SaxarLa wrote:
<quoted text>
loooooooool you must be battling bantus balayada gafurka wen, acudibilah.
LOL! I've only used Mogadishu Royalty on this entire site but somehow Topix gave me all the post count even though I've registered an hour ago.

The struggle shall continue! However, I won't lie, having Bantus in Somalis might be a little bit good for an ego boost, like we can treat them as inferiors (which they are) and exclude them from things in Mogadishu/Somalia. I would treat them as if they were beneath me and clench onto my items when they walk past and joke about their hair. Can they do anything to a noble Hawiye with powerful family relations? NOPE! LOOL!

I might even underpay them in their shops (if they can even own one) and see what they say to a Somali. LMAO. Mogadishu 2020 is a place I want to be at.
Mogadishu Royalty

Enfield, UK

#33 Mar 10, 2013
I forgot to sign in on my new account lol :(
Atash

Ashburn, VA

#35 Mar 10, 2013
well?
Atash

Ashburn, VA

#36 Mar 10, 2013
The petition. Have you created it? Post the link here so that I can sign if you have.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

#37 Mar 10, 2013
SaxarLa wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheheheheheh! It's that time when the n3gro troll tries to distant itself from its n3gro roots. One sad ape you are.
Still you hadn't answered the question:
How do you explain the n3groes killing the n3groes from n3groland such as Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Mozambique, and Mali as your latest victim ape?
You should be able to answer that question since we're already clear on the fact that you're the negro around here, mr tarmac. I bet you're not visible in the dark.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#38 Mar 10, 2013
Yes I have. Search: "Please rid Bantus from the face of the earth" I've got 6 billion signatures so far. Shame the Bantu is too stupid to use a computer otherwise it would of signed too.

Location hidden

#39 Mar 10, 2013
Haykal wrote:
This guy just proved his adoonimo 24/7 he is on ogadens and mj but he got angery when someone insulted his adoon people <quoted text>
Exposed.com

Bantu sympathizers are only Bantu, they don't exist in any other forms of life.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

#40 Mar 10, 2013
SaxarLa wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheheheheheh! It's that time when the n3gro troll tries to distant itself from its n3gro roots. One sad ape you are.
Still you hadn't answered the question:
How do you explain the n3groes killing the n3groes from n3groland such as Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Mozambique, and Mali as your latest victim ape?
Correct me if I am wrong, mr tarmac, but aren't these starving blacks in this picture Zoomalis? http://www.unhcr.org/thumb1/4a44d7276.jpg

The starving 4th world zoo escapees are even blacker than ALL of the blacks I have ever came across.

Location hidden

#42 Mar 10, 2013
It's funny how when they have been defeated they recreate themselves as an Arab or a white man in hope of making us feel inferior, how silly. It just makes you look like the self-hater you are.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

#43 Mar 10, 2013
SaxarLa wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheheee! N3gro, are you feeling cornered? Perhaps, you should have thought about what, if anything, it means to be deluded n3gro before you bragged about being a n3gro. Still, the question stands:
oh mr tarmac.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

#44 Mar 10, 2013
Busy. I'll come back later, abeed.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

#45 Mar 10, 2013
Biography wrote:
It's funny how when they have been defeated they recreate themselves as an Arab or a white man in hope of making us feel inferior, how silly. It just makes you look like the self-hater you are.
So you feel inferior to whites and Arabs? You're funny. LOL. To put your feeble mind at ease, I am neither white nor Arab, but I am still superior to you, zoomali. Even a donkey is superior to you. Persian: not Arab, Twareg-Berber: not Arab, Azerbaijani: not Arab.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

#46 Mar 10, 2013
l8tr
mogadishuroyalty

Burntisland, UK

#47 Mar 11, 2013
Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
We have nothing in common but a continent and even that is set to drift apart nor have they helped us ever.
We don't share DNA.
We don't share Culture.
We don't share Religion.
Not to mention, they have never helped us, Kenya and Ethiopia have always worked against us in our destruction. South Africans kill Somalis all the time even though we helped them in the past against Apartheid.
I think there needs to be a separation just like with Eurasia, every northern country should unite under a new continental coalition similar to Europe.
It will happen though, I mean every single country in northern Africa shares elements in their culture and have many similarities. Not long now.
At last!Now you are starting to show some signs of human intelligence!By your own admission,you are arabs as fu#k!That means you shouldnt even be in africa in the first place.Basically,I agree with you that you are thieves who came from yemen and stole the land,cattle,food,etc...of african aborigines(Masais,bantus,nilot iques,khoisans).You cant claim any land in africa coz you dont belong to africa!I know for a fact that 99.9% of somalis want to go back to yemen or the arabian desertic dwellings,but they are too poor to buy a return ticket.What we should right now is to make donations so that these people can go home.Yemen and arabs are calling for them!Saudis have already built 100000s new houses to accomodate them.We africans are holding somalis in africa against their will!Masaia,bantus and nilotics must take back this land called"somalia" from these arabs thieves.
Bantu Troll

Cape Town, South Africa

#48 Mar 11, 2013
Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering Somalia founded the AU, I would suggest your bantu half-brain should shut up. Go and kill your sister and eat her you monkey.
You are still at it. It may be a good idea coz now you Allahfuckers are taking of our burial space and we don't like it. Go whistle, screw you hooyo or something but believe me feeling is more than mutual. We don't like you here and we do something about it.

By the way: They going to cut Welfare benefits, how are you and your baby factory mother together with her vermin offspring going to survive?(Don't even think of coming here)
Abudii

NykÝbing, Denmark

#49 Mar 11, 2013
Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
Instead of dealing with the whites that invaded their lands. They attack somalis. It's sad but also shows how stupid these non-muslim idiots is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheick VOODOO 11 min ProudSomaliGirl 21
Why Somaliland needs their Independence from So... 12 min somalism 9
what makes you being proud somali ? 20 min Gonzalez Abiyero 19
I hate Abgaal tribe 33 min Gonzalez Abiyero 4
The best city in Somalia?? 2 hr Dacar 25
Why do somalis hate or racist towards bantus an... 2 hr proudsomali 9
Bagadi vs Reerxamar 2 hr Gonzalez Abiyero 2
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 9 hr FARHAAN CADE 4,490
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 14 hr ducaale 1,793
More from around the web