Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

We have nothing in common but a continent and even that is set to drift apart nor have they helped us ever.

We don't share DNA.
We don't share Culture.
We don't share Religion.

Not to mention, they have never helped us, Kenya and Ethiopia have always worked against us in our destruction. South Africans kill Somalis all the time even though we helped them in the past against Apartheid.

I think there needs to be a separation just like with Eurasia, every northern country should unite under a new continental coalition similar to Europe.

It will happen though, I mean every single country in northern Africa shares elements in their culture and have many similarities. Not long now.
Mogadishu Royalty

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

SaxarLa wrote:
IT was a mistake to join AU in the first place. There is no reason to join with savage apes. These things are extremely dangerous untamed wild animals.
We should exist as soon as we're finished their AMISOM service, oil rich Somalia should not have anything to do with uncivilized savage.

The new constitution of Somalia supports naturalization of immigrants which disgusts me, however topical or hypocritical - every single African monkey will flood into the country.
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
We have nothing in common but a continent and even that is set to drift apart nor have they helped us ever.
We don't share DNA.
We don't share Culture.
We don't share Religion.
Not to mention, they have never helped us, Kenya and Ethiopia have always worked against us in our destruction. South Africans kill Somalis all the time even though we helped them in the past against Apartheid.
I think there needs to be a separation just like with Eurasia, every northern country should unite under a new continental coalition similar to Europe.
It will happen though, I mean every single country in northern Africa shares elements in their culture and have many similarities. Not long now.
Are you in it? What contribution would Somalia make to AU? Somalia is a liability. It has already squandered more than the contribution it would ever make to the union thru Amisom. Parasite state and people.
HAWIYE

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

If it wasn't for Uganda and Burundi Somalia will still be in bad shape.

All i am saying is that when we really needed help it was Uganda and Burundi that came to help

Walahi i am grateful to these people that Allah swt has sent us
HAWIYE

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

SaxarLa wrote:
@ Mogadisho Royalty:
In that case, we better stand up for Somalia. And, make the adoons life really miserable. It seems to me that was pressure by the "international community" but could very well be just a show. It's my hope that Jawari and others know very well that our country cannot support gorillas simply becuase the gorillas are not humans, for one. Secondly, our country is not equiped to accept refugees/immigrant because our resources are just for us. If they want to neutralize adoons the Europeans and "international community" can open their doors for them.
@BMT:
We didn't join with gorillas. In fact, your gorillas wanted us to be your president. Read history?
@ HAWIYE:
You are NOT Somali.
And i was getting hell for attacking Ogaden refugge's and Farooles children.

Listen, you make no sense at all.

How can Somalia leave the African Union when Somalia was a founding member of the African Union.

It will never happen
Mogadishu Royalty

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in it? What contribution would Somalia make to AU? Somalia is a liability. It has already squandered more than the contribution it would ever make to the union thru Amisom. Parasite state and people.
Considering Somalia founded the AU, I would suggest your bantu half-brain should shut up. Go and kill your sister and eat her you monkey.
HAWIYE

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Mogadishu Royalty stop insulting people that haven't done NOTHING to you.

Grow up
Mogadishu Royalty

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Atash

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering Somalia founded the AU, I would suggest your bantu half-brain should shut up. Go and kill your sister and eat her you monkey.
Lol, at Zoomalia founded the AU. The AU in its current form was founded by pan Africanist Libyan leader, the late Muammar al-Gaddafi. Was al-Gaddafi a starving skeleton zoo animal (zoomali) such as yourself? Not only are you animals stupid but you are also cluess. I do however, agree with you that zoomalia should leave the AU.
HAWIYE

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
Your getting things outta prespective, your childish tricks will not work with a educated person such as me.

Its interesting that you posted video's of Ogaden refugge's getting beaten, killed and raped by their Kenyan masters.

Did you know that just a few months ago these Ogaden refugge's who tailed their Kenyan masters into Mogadishu tried to give away Kismayo and huge parts of Somali lands to the Kenyans.

This is what we are dealing with and thanks only to the help of Allah swt we managed to kick the shiit outta the Ogaden refugge's and put terror in the hearts of the Kenyans.

Kismayo is back in our control.

Believe me you would lose your mind if you try to feel sorry for a Ogaden refugge. Stop it and save your brain cells
Atash

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
And this is a good thing! You totally deserve it, you ignorant stupid skeleton. You're not Africans, you've said so yourselves, so why do you keep going to African countries?
Mogadishu Royalty

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

My four favourite links on Topix, they separate the Somalis from the impostors. You sir, should change your name because you have just been exposed.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

I cannot for the life of me understand why African countries keep helping zoomalia. The shiithole should be isolated and cut off from the rest of the world. No trade, no AID, nothing!
Mogadishu Royalty

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Atash wrote:
<quoted text> And this is a good thing! You totally deserve it, you ignorant stupid skeleton. You're not Africans, you've said so yourselves, so why do you keep going to African countries?
We deserve it because of jealously huh? lol.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
My four favourite links on Topix, they separate the Somalis from the impostors. You sir, should change your name because you have just been exposed.
Here's an idea: You should start a petition to get zoomalia out of the AU. I will even sign it and encourage others to do so as well. We could easily get well over 1,000 signatures in less than a week.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

I didn't know I had such a high post count, why does Topix add it to your new account from your old non registered one?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Atash wrote:
I cannot for the life of me understand why African countries keep helping zoomalia. The shiithole should be isolated and cut off from the rest of the world. No trade, no AID, nothing!
You're merely a monkey that breathes the oxygen for humans, anything you say should be taken lightly like an animal in a zoo yearning for attention.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
<quoted text>
We deserve it because of jealously huh? lol.
Jealous of what? Is this how stupid you are? Jokes aside, I am trying to help you here. You can start the petition here http://www.petitiononline.com/ I have over 1,500 contacts on LinkedIn and 6,000 twitter followers, so we could easily reach 1,000 signatures before the end of the week.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

SaxarLa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehehe! Angry and ugly Ape on the loose, aren't ya?
Being filthy n3gro from failed continent aka sh!thole aka africa aka Apeland is not something we wish to happen to us
Btw, BBC reports, all the time, how you kill your ape relatives from Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Mozambique and one from Mali was just killed by gorills in Police uniform. How do you explain that? Well, let me give you a hint: You kill your n3groes from this n3groland, do you follow me?? Savage animal you are. Go join your primitive ilks in the AA forum yaa cabiidual aswad.
You are stupid.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Have you started the petition yet, confused black skeleton? My offer still stands. I will sign the petition and help you promote it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of160
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rebuilding Somalia 1 hr Laila Adigar 15
Why do Somali girls marry Black Boys 2 hr Lone_Wolf 101
Educated Somali Brother 3 hr Lone_Wolf 3
Somalis r stupidest Arabs (Feb '13) 3 hr 23ZZZ54 30
Somali people are NOT black 6 hr funny dude 47
Why are somali people the most beautiful people... (Jul '11) 7 hr Saho 106
Do you know Barawani people?Are they mixed Soma... (Jul '09) 7 hr unknown guy 400
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Thu mohamed 1,522
•••
•••
•••
•••