|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Biography wrote:
<quoted text>
They've already tested the birth control injections on Ethiopians, if that's hi-tech enough of for you :)
Do you know the tests NGO are conducting on somalis in somalia?^_^

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Justice Unlimted wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the tests NGO are conducting on somalis in somalia?^_^
Yes ^-^ They are Polio. Do you know about Bantu countries being clinically decreased to stop global warming from over world population?:)
Justice Unlimted

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Biography wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ^-^ They are Polio. Do you know about Bantu countries being clinically decreased to stop global warming from over world population?:)
Somalia has the highest polio cases in Africa. How come?^_^ i have see more somalis crippled by polio in sweden than I have seen anywhere in africa. Bantu countries have functioning medical institutions. Somalia does not . It is in somalia they could be carrying out experiments like pop control. Do you know why autism is such a huge problem in somalis?^_^
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice Unlimted wrote:
<quoted text>
Somalia has the highest polio cases in Africa. How come?^_^ i have see more somalis crippled by polio in sweden than I have seen anywhere in africa. Bantu countries have functioning medical institutions. Somalia does not . It is in somalia they could be carrying out experiments like pop control. Do you know why autism is such a huge problem in somalis?^_^
lol 6am in the morning aand who is you mind somalia before you go to sleep who is you mind i just love the way we rule you little brain now repeat after me long live somalia
said

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

JAMILA wrote:
First of all am backing up with egyptians because egypts are muslims unlike ethios. And I dont give a shit about black and white anymore tEthiopian mhari dogs will soon be facing hardship
Stop being new to the world and Ethiopia.Muslim in Ethiopia more than Somali population I mean 60 % is Muslim and also Egyptian has Christian to inshallah we Ethiopian we gonna win u know that for our land we Ethiopian are one
trk

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Help yourself guys!
Egypt is interested in far more chaos and disintegration in Somalia so as to keep Ethiopia preoccupied with it!
http://www.globalresearch.ca/hydropolitics-pr...
said

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Somali people please forget that political war the past this time about to Chang our Ethiopian and Ogaden Somali region land if Ethiopia start using the Nile river that mean all of my east african people life style change.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

hooyo wrote:
<quoted text>lol 6am in the morning aand who is you mind somalia before you go to sleep who is you mind i just love the way we rule you little brain now repeat after me long live somalia
Anaka leh qalbigeesa. gomeysiga waaye aan umaleynaa hahahahaahaha
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Biography wrote:
<quoted text>
Anaka leh qalbigeesa. gomeysiga waaye aan umaleynaa hahahahaahaha
hahaha sax anagaa madaxa uga jirno
xamel

Tanzania, United Republic of

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

the ethiopia will tear them a new ass whole to shit on we are more than ready to fight thme by terror tactics politcs or any means its there loss
cabdilaahi

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

We lost our kingdom in somalia because of itoobiya, we will be losing even more as long itoobiya stays around, if we had the chance to nuke itoobiya, we would not hasitate for a second, this is not isreal and phalestine conflict, this is not pakistan and india conflict, this is a true hate story, egypt must make the move as soon as possible before the new generation take over somalia,,..
debesay

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

no war pleasemami ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 112 of112
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do Somali girls marry Black Boys 30 min LastManOnEarth 102
Rebuilding Somalia 2 hr Laila Adigar 15
Educated Somali Brother 3 hr Lone_Wolf 3
Somalis r stupidest Arabs (Feb '13) 4 hr 23ZZZ54 30
Somali people are NOT black 6 hr funny dude 47
Why are somali people the most beautiful people... (Jul '11) 8 hr Saho 106
Do you know Barawani people?Are they mixed Soma... (Jul '09) 8 hr unknown guy 400
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Thu mohamed 1,522
•••
•••
•••
•••