cabdilaahi

Calgary, Canada

#84 Jun 12, 2013
trk wrote:
<quoted text>I know that no Somali is shallow and narrow minded as you are except Saed Barre and the idiot warlords who destroyed life in Somalia. None those countries will be happy to see their people to be hurt in the cross fire in their homeland!
<quoted text>Mark my word! Those Islamic parties of Egypt will be the reasons for the destruction of Egypt. With their rudimentary militant ideology of Islamic fascism first they will destroy Egypt themselves because they will be acting against the liberal behaviors of western tourists from which Egypt derives much of her national income and then they will start war with those they see as enemies, Israel for example. The end result will be either to be a vassal state of Israel or to be sponsored by the US/UN. Disillusion pan Islamism!!!
I don't know if you watched the meeting that took place in cairo, if you didn't, you got to see it, what president morsi is saying is, he will use somalia, djabouti, eritrea and sudan all against you, your worst nightmare is somalia, because it is the only country that you have a long history of conflict with, meaning, they will always be on board anything against you, including me, eventhough i like the habashis, but deep inside, i want them see suffer,,,.,somehting we can't explain,,..
cabdilaahi

Calgary, Canada

#85 Jun 12, 2013
It is a generation to generation thing, we will get you itoobiya sooner or later, every problem or defeat in politics we face, we somehow feel it is itoobiya, and they got something to do with it, viva puntland, viva somalia,,...
JAMILA

Uddevalla, Sweden

#86 Jun 12, 2013
you mad bro wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Somali people should NEVER... EVER lose sight of their TURE ENEMIES because our enemies are working day and night to harm our country. ETHIOPIA want to militarily dominate somalia, KENYA wants to economically PLUNDER ALL our natural resources, and Djabouti wants her bigger brother to get better so he can back her up if they ever have any problems with Eritrean dogs lol.
Everyone has their own agenda but Somalia can't be allowed to have it's OWN agenda just because it might negatively impact the other countries agenda FOR Somalia :/.... HELL NO! We refuse. We will walk on our own two feet and you can never again speak on our behalf. We are an independent country and we will assert our own authority! WHY DID WE APPLY FOR IGAD?? We don't wants to join a pack of hyenas!!
It's sad that Somalia's has to face the biggest, most complex and difficult challenges in the world and it's only just learning how to crawl... surrounded by scum, heathens, and kufars... whilst Muslim countries refuse to lend a helping hand to the oasis of Islam in the horn of Africa :(
LOL no people have the resilience to over come such unimaginable odds quite like the Somalis.
I so agree, U have said everything I wanted to say.
trk

Ethiopia

#87 Jun 12, 2013
cabdilaahi wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if you watched the meeting that took place in cairo, if you didn't, you got to see it, what president morsi is saying is, he will use somalia, djabouti, eritrea and sudan all against you, your worst nightmare is somalia, because it is the only country that you have a long history of conflict with, meaning, they will always be on board anything against you, including me, eventhough i like the habashis, but deep inside, i want them see suffer,,,.,somehting we can't explain,,..
It means you and your likes have some deep psychological problems! But bear this in your mind. Egyptians never tried the fire. Instead they armed the Fool Barre and he brought all the misery to Somalia which still is bugging your country. Unless Ethiopia straddles forward in peace the existence of all her neighbors including Somalia is domed to fail; unsustainable!!!
cabdilaahi

Calgary, Canada

#88 Jun 12, 2013
trk wrote:
<quoted text>It means you and your likes have some deep psychological problems! But bear this in your mind. Egyptians never tried the fire. Instead they armed the Fool Barre and he brought all the misery to Somalia which still is bugging your country. Unless Ethiopia straddles forward in peace the existence of all her neighbors including Somalia is domed to fail; unsustainable!!!
May be you are not geting the point that i'm sticking my middle finger for you, read my lips, we will be part of the war coming up siding with egypt,.
trk

Ethiopia

#89 Jun 12, 2013
cabdilaahi wrote:
<quoted text>
May be you are not geting the point that i'm sticking my middle finger for you, read my lips, we will be part of the war coming up siding with egypt,.
Disgusting creature! Go Get Al-Qaeda too, if Ethiopia gives a dime about you & forget Somalia!!!
cabdilaahi

Calgary, Canada

#90 Jun 12, 2013
Somalis don't have trucks that take out garbages, or street lights, or roads that goes in to the communities, all that is destroyed, lets look back in history, before the civil war how somalia was, afte the civil war how somalia is, we trained melez and showed him how to rule, itoobiya trianed warlords who have no idea how to run a country and commited genocide plus destroyed the nation, we took responsibility training meles zanawi, itoobiya didn't and send dogs after us, with all that in mind, if egypt see somalis as a very important in this coming up war, shouldn't we take advantage of it, ofcourse yes and lets destroy itoobiya in a point that they will be busy rebuilding their own country just like somalis are now,,..
rijaal

Somalia

#91 Jun 12, 2013
There will never be a war between somalia and Ethiopia.
@ cabdullahi, Egypt has never helped somalia during chaos, so would you let them use you? and you play on their behal!!!!. How easy your brain can be overwhelmed by a foreign interest.
Somalia is ready to have any problem with its neighbors.
It's only stupid people that have this way of thinking.
rijaal

Somalia

#92 Jun 12, 2013
Correction somalia is not ready to have any problems
Christian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#94 Jun 12, 2013
trk wrote:
<quoted text>Disgusting creature! Go Get Al-Qaeda too, if Ethiopia gives a dime about you & forget Somalia!!!
These people are brainwashed from childhood to hate Ethiopia. They always have somekind of new and bizare accusations on Ethiopia. Hopefully education shall cure them of all these invented and constructed hates.
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

#95 Jun 13, 2013
rijaal wrote:
Egypt V Ethiopia is none Somalia’s' business.
Somalia shouldn’t involve this issue at all. Somalia/Somali people from somalia should focus on
1 defeating their # 1 enemy (Alshabaab)
2 rehabilitating/reconstructing the country &
3 reconciling the Somali community
Laba ceebood taadaa la jirtaa bay soomalidu dhahdaa. Somali sidii ay wadankeeda u dhisan lahayd ha ku mashquusho.
rijaal

Kudos mate. If only Somalia had a majority of citizens like you who are sane and can understand that governing a modern nation-state and the concept of self sustaining depends on through concentration of your national interests, then Somalia would have been its way on the rehabilitation road. But the brutal truth is that the World Health Organisation reports that 3/4 of Somalis suffer from some sort of mental illness and 95% of these Somalis are found on this board like JAMILA.

Mental illness 'rampant' in Somalia

Good luck and best of wishes preaching to these sick Somalis.
trk

Ethiopia

#96 Jun 13, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
These people are brainwashed from childhood to hate Ethiopia. They always have somekind of new and bizare accusations on Ethiopia. Hopefully education shall cure them of all these invented and constructed hates.
Most of the older Somali generation were after Barre's 'greater Somalia' idealism; just like Eritrean independence supporters of the time but both of them never thoroughly contemplated on the pros and cons of their ideologies which eventually put them in the wrong footing. Youngsters such as Abdullahi are brainwashed because they often listen to those old generation stories of adventure. Ignore them!!!
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#97 Jun 13, 2013
No Wonder, somalis are ready to join Egypt fight their neighbor. Somalis are historic Egyptian watch dogs.^_^ And no wonder they lost the war against Ethiopia, they were trained by Egypt.^_^ Where was Egypt for the last 23 years? U_U

"n addition to previous Soviet funding and arms support to Somalia, Egypt sent millions of dollars in arms to Somalia, established military training and sent experts to Somalia in support of Egypt's longstanding policy of securing the Nile River flow by destabilising Ethiopia."
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

#98 Jun 13, 2013
Caught on camera: Egyptian politicians talk covert Ethiopia attack

Al Arabiya with Agencies

Apparently unaware they were being filmed on live TV, Egyptian politicians meeting with Egypt’s president on Monday proposed to sabotage Ethiopia’s plans to build a massive dam on the Nile River upstream.

Some politicians suggested backing rebels to carry out sabotage. But Egyptian President Mohammed Mursi did not directly react to the suggestions, but said in concluding remarks that Egypt respects Ethiopia and its people and will not engage in any aggressive acts against the East African nation.

Mursi called the meeting to review the impact of Ethiopia’s $4.2 billion hydroelectric dam, which would be Africa’s largest. Egypt in the past has threatened to go to war over its “historic rights” to Nile River water.

Meanwhile, an aide to Mursi has apologized after she failed to inform politicians holding talks with the president that they were live on air.

“Due to the importance of the topic it was decided at the last minute to air the meeting live. I forgot to inform the participants about the changes,” presidential aide for political affairs Pakinam el-Sharkawi said.

“I apologise for any embarrassment caused to the political leaders,” she said on Twitter.

Maintain contact

Mursi’s office later said he had directed his foreign and irrigation ministers to maintain contact with the Ethiopian government to obtain more information on the dam and its likely impact on Egypt’s share of the Nile water.

His office’s statement included a note, saying:“Egypt will never surrender its right to Nile water and all options (to safeguard it) are being considered.”

According to The Associated Press, in the meeting, Younis Makhyoun, leader of an ultraconservative Islamist party, said Egypt should back rebels in Ethiopia or, as a last resort, destroy the dam. He said Egypt made a “strategic error” when it did not object to the dam’s construction.

Makhyoun said Ethiopia is “fragile” because of rebel movements inside the country.“We can communicate with them and use them as a bargaining chip against the Ethiopian government,” he said.

“If all this fails, then there is no choice left for Egypt but to play the final card, which is using the intelligence service to destroy the dam,” said Makhyoun, whose Nour party won about 25 percent of parliament’s seats in elections in late 2011 and early 2012.

Another politician, liberal Ayman Nour, proposed spreading rumors about Egypt obtaining refueling aircraft to create the impression that it plans an airstrike to destroy the dam.

“This could yield results on the diplomatic track,” Nour said.

Abu al-Ila Madi, leader of the pro-Mursi Islamist Wasat party, suggested that a rumor that Egypt planned to destroy the dam could scare the Ethiopians into cooperating with Egypt on the project.

Magdy Hussein, another Islamist politician, warned that talk of military action against Ethiopia is “very dangerous” and will only turn Ethiopians into enemies. He suggested soft diplomacy in dealing with the crisis, including organizing a film festival in Ethiopia and dispatching researchers and translation missions.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

#99 Jun 13, 2013
Egypt’s president, Mohamed Morsi, had some important information to share with a room full of politicians who, believing they were in a secret meeting, had just laid out all the covert ways that their country could stop a Nile River dam project in nearby Ethiopia: they were on live television.

Mr. Morsi convened a meeting of political leaders from both Islamist and secular parties on Monday to discuss the potential impact of a proposed Ethiopian dam on Egypt, which views access to the waters of the Nile as a vital national interest. Unaware that their words were being broadcast live on a state-owned television channel, many of those seated around the table said the dam was in fact a secret American and Israeli plot to undermine Egypt that must be stopped at all costs.

Excerpts from the meeting were posted to YouTube on Wednesday by the Middle East Media Research Institute, an organization that monitors the Arabic-language media and was founded by a former Israeli intelligence officer.

Mr. Morsi broke the news to the gathered politicians after Magdi Hussein, the leader of the Islamic Labor Party, proposed that the men gathered around the table vow not to leak any information from their meeting to the news media. All information must first go through Pakinam el-Sharkawy, he said, one of Mr. Morsi’s top aides.

I’m very fond of battles. With the enemies, of course, with America and Israel, but this battle must be waged with maximum judiciousness and calm. Even though this is a secret meeting we must all take an oath not to leak anything to the media unless it is done officially by Sister Pakinam. We need an official plan for popular national security, even if we did …

At that point, someone off camera then handed Mr. Hussein a note, which he studied for a moment before chuckling and quickly changing his tone.

“O.K. Fine. It’s good that you told me,” he said.“The principles behind what I’m saying are not really secret. Our battle is with America and Israel, not with Ethiopia. Therefore, engaging in battle, this is my opinion …”

Mr. Morsi then interrupted him,“This meeting is being aired live on TV.”

The men seated around the long table burst into laughter, as Mr. Hussein, who less than a minute earlier had earnestly described the gathering as a “secret meeting,” began to backtrack with a hint of embarrassment in his voice.

“I am not presenting a secret plan or anything,” he said, as the other politicians continued to laugh.“All countries do what I am saying and what has been said by others. All countries with regional interests do that.”

Off camera, someone can be heard saying,“Why didn’t you tell me that earlier?”

Earlier in the meeting, the assembled politicians proposed a number of ways that Egypt could attempt to stop the dam project. Some were relatively benign, like organizing artistic and cultural exchanges between the two countries. Others were hostile and clandestine, like arming rebels to fight against Ethiopia’s government or instructing Egyptian spies to simply destroy the dam altogether.

Younis Makhyon, a senior member of the ultraconservative Salafi Nour Party, said he believed that the United States and Israel were secretly behind the dam project and “would use it as a lethal bargaining chip to pressure Egypt.” But not everyone at the meeting was opposed to the idea of foreign countries intervening in the domestic affairs of others.

“We should intervene in their domestic affairs,” said Ayman Nour, a liberal politician. He also proposed that instead of attacking Ethiopia, Egypt could leak false “intelligence information” to the news media suggesting that such an attack was imminent. By airing his proposal in front of a live television camera, Mr. Nour may have unwittingly done just that.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/12/im...

Do you take these blokes serious?
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

#100 Jun 13, 2013
These Egyptian guys are amateurs and wouldn't fire a bullet without a green light from Washington. That order will not be forthcoming sooner or later.
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#101 Jun 13, 2013
Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
These Egyptian guys are amateurs and wouldn't fire a bullet without a green light from Washington. That order will not be forthcoming sooner or later.
So true. Can't believe how amateurish their plans are.^_^ I can see some countries like Israel using Ethiopia test ground for their hi-tech weaponry.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#102 Jun 13, 2013
asho wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. Can't believe how amateurish their plans are.^_^ I can see some countries like Israel using Ethiopia test ground for their hi-tech weaponry.
They've already tested the birth control injections on Ethiopians, if that's hi-tech enough of for you :)
thehassanabdi

West Bromwich, UK

#103 Jun 13, 2013
Biography wrote:
<quoted text>
They've already tested the birth control injections on Ethiopians, if that's hi-tech enough of for you :)
Piggy, why don't you volunteer your ass to that test? OOPS! forgot you were a She-male!
JAMILA

Uddevalla, Sweden

#104 Jun 13, 2013
First of all am backing up with egyptians because egypts are muslims unlike ethios. And I dont give a shit about black and white anymore these amhari dogs will soon be facing hardship

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Ethiopians more beautiful and lighter t... (Nov '13) 1 hr Liban Amore 46
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 1 hr Liban Amore 4,447
Wiil Raba Guurdoon Xalaal ah (Aug '12) 2 hr doctor 418
qabiilke ugu badan qabaa'ilka somalida ma hawiy... (Mar '12) 2 hr alkaraama 222
Venereal Voodoo 2 hr Maria 6
maxaa keena inay gabadhu noqoto sharmuuto? (Jul '11) 2 hr Maria 62
subliminal racism in game 3 hr Sheikh Voodoo 5
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Thu siil jabshe 1,767
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) Nov 19 gus wayne 1,244

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE