Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2013
najma

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 6, 2013
 
It's about somali parents and teenagers please help me!!! Thank you
THE KING

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 6, 2013
 
I can help you out..but first are you a teenager?
najma

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 6, 2013
 
THE KING wrote:
I can help you out..but first are you a teenager?
Yh I'm 19
THE KING

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

najma wrote:
<quoted text>
Yh I'm 19
Oh ok so you are 29 yrs old..anyways start thinking of a Thesis that would support your argument..then we'll go from there
thehassanabdi

Halesowen, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 6, 2013
 
THE KING wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok so you are 29 yrs old..anyways start thinking of a Thesis that would support your argument..then we'll go from there
Idiot Stop making fun a teenager who just needs help
Ruby

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 6, 2013
 
Hi najma

What's the essay title?

It also helps to write an essay plan and to get all your references before you start.

Then formulate your key arguments in the essay plan.

These might be some interesting references to get you started

http://www.icar.org.uk/somalicommunityreport....

http://digitalcommons.macalester.edu/cgi/view... ?
Ruby

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 6, 2013
 
http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/library/y24534_3.p...

This reference looks at the intergenerational conflicts that exists within the Somali community

Hope this helps
THE KING

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot Stop making fun a teenager who just needs help
How do you know she really needs help besides do you think she going to get such help around here when there are uneducated miscreants like you that only use words like 'she-male' on every forum
najma

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 6, 2013
 
THE KING wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know she really needs help besides do you think she going to get such help around here when there are uneducated miscreants like you that only use words like 'she-male' on every forum
You know what Didn't bother replying to your dumb joke. But I'm replying now! yes I do need help why would I ask this boring question?if it was for fun? I thought I should ask you guys to help me with it because we all went through the somali parents and teenager drama one point in our lives that's why! I don't care for peoples Abilities we all have thoughts and opinions!
najma

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 6, 2013
 
Ruby wrote:
Hi najma
What's the essay title?
It also helps to write an essay plan and to get all your references before you start.
Then formulate your key arguments in the essay plan.
These might be some interesting references to get you started
http://www.icar.org.uk/somalicommunityreport....
http://digitalcommons.macalester.edu/cgi/view... ?
Thank you ruby
NUMBER7

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 6, 2013
 
Ruby wrote:
http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/lib rary/y24534_3.pdf
This reference looks at the intergenerational conflicts that exists within the Somali community
Hope this helps
You're the only Sane poster on this Forum.
thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 6, 2013
 
THE KING wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know she really needs help besides do you think she going to get such help around here when there are uneducated miscreants like you that only use words like 'she-male' on every forum
SHE_MALE,You can't hide your identity even with million nicks
thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 6, 2013
 
THE KING wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know she really needs help besides do you think she going to get such help around here when there are uneducated miscreants like you that only use words like 'she-male' on every forum
The title she-male fits you like a glove,Can you explain why you troll in BOTH Genders if you ain't a she-male? And a khaniis as well
THE KING

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 6, 2013
 
najma wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what Didn't bother replying to your dumb joke. But I'm replying now! yes I do need help why would I ask this boring question?if it was for fun? I thought I should ask you guys to help me with it because we all went through the somali parents and teenager drama one point in our lives that's why! I don't care for peoples Abilities we all have thoughts and opinions!
Baby girl not every one went thru teenage drama with our parents,It seems to me only the girls go thru that live in foreign countries. If you really need help go to the library and write about whats going on between you and your parents.Listen to your parents all the time even when you not a teenager..They know the best..thats my opinion
THE KING

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>The title she-male fits you like a glove,Can you explain why you troll in BOTH Genders if you ain't a she-male? And a khaniis as well
Why dont you bend over i'll show you what fits berra than a glove

“I am me! ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 6, 2013
 
NUMBER7 wrote:
<quoted text> You're the only Sane poster on this Forum.
Lmao! I agree with you though.

“I am me! ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 6, 2013
 
najma wrote:
It's about somali parents and teenagers please help me!!! Thank you
Why do I get the feeling that you are the same Najma from Somalilife?

It seems Ruby helped you enough, good luck though :)
Robin Stumps

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 22, 2013
 
I need help on writing a paper for school all about business someone out there please help

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••