Dacar

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

There is a developing story which says major fighting has broken out in Kismaayo between Marehan and Ogaden. Some websites are saying Raadeer's house was attacked and Marehan lashed out. Some websites are saying an Ogaden was arrested by Marehan police and Ras Kamboni attacked them. Most websites are saying that the 50 people arrested yesterday for "Shabaab" links to secure the conference security and which occured mostly in Guulwade neighborhood (100% Marehan) were disproprionately Marehan and the Marehan attacked central police and city wide fighting begin.

It may be 2007 all over again when Marehan removed Guutada koowaad and sedexaad of the Ogaden and Harti armed by Abdullahi Yusuf. In similar fashion some websites are already reporting Marehan has removed most of Ras Kamboni from Kismaayo town
HAWIYE

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Congratulations to sade.

The somali people salute and respect you for defending our land against the Ogaden refugge's who are trying to sell somali lands to the kenyans.

Hawiye salute you and we are by your side
Sabir

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Tnx although marehan clan wants to attacked a gain in kismayo armies
marixan guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

HAWIYE wrote:
Congratulations to sade.
The somali people salute and respect you for defending our land against the Ogaden refugge's who are trying to sell somali lands to the kenyans.
Hawiye salute you and we are by your side
hve less worry Ogaden r our brothers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••