Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

You rallied the Ogaden refugee's from Kenya/Ethiopia against me, I had the patriotic communities from Sade, Gaaljecel, sheikhaal neutralize them.

Now the lion Barre Hiiraale is the president of Jubbaland and the Kenyans are beginning to back down, seeing that the Somali people are rallying around the mujahid

You rallied the Dulbaante and the Warsengali losers against me to protest in the steerts of London and Washington, But I just signed documents with Somaliland, to begin Somalia-Somaliland talks whatever the outcome

So monkey Mj where you gonna run too now.

I said it a few months ago, that when your tired of walking around in circles, you'll return to me. Kiss my black futo Hawiye ass and I'll give you a nice pat in the head.

I've said it to the Ogaden refugee's countless times and i'll say it to you, I hate the game not the player, lol

I was gonna say, talk is cheap from the monkey Majeertaans, when will they ever pick up a AK-47 LOL, Oh yeah, the last time they did that I taught them a good lesson they'll never forget, the big black fat Hawiye dick will punish LOL

Victory and peace y'all
Ali

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Hawiye <<<<<<< <<cooooool down, man.
Puntland is booming and doing good, Ogaden state of Ethiopia is more booming than you can ever imagine, Itīs the fastest growing region in Ethiopia I was there resontly. North Eastren region of Kenya is doing great in Kenya Somalis there, get foreign minster, Polis commitioner and the powerful military security advicer. Jubba land is forming as new emerging and rich state.

From Baraxley Galkacyo to Muuqdishu no adminstration is exists, you see Hawiye canīt rule themselves. Very simble quetion mr Hawiye why there is no single Hawiye state existing?

Me as Mj Hiiraale and Madoobe both are Daroods and Jubbaland is Daarood state period!!

Hawiye inta Daaroodkaan milyanka ah mid ka daba naageyneyso nacas yahow adiga maxaa kuu dan ah? Hawiye ayagu nolol rabaan miyaa? waligood ma adoon bay ahaanayaan?
Ilaa Cali Yusuf waa la xukumayey maantana Alshabaab iyo Amisom ayaaa xukunta. Hawiye aamus naagihiinu guur ma leh..
Doqon bal maxay adiga Madoobe iyo Barre Hiiraale kuu kala yihiin?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Ali wrote:
Hawiye <<<<<<< <<cooooool down, man.
Puntland is booming and doing good, Ogaden state of Ethiopia is more booming than you can ever imagine, Itīs the fastest growing region in Ethiopia I was there resontly. North Eastren region of Kenya is doing great in Kenya Somalis there, get foreign minster, Polis commitioner and the powerful military security advicer. Jubba land is forming as new emerging and rich state.
From Baraxley Galkacyo to Muuqdishu no adminstration is exists, you see Hawiye canīt rule themselves. Very simble quetion mr Hawiye why there is no single Hawiye state existing?
Me as Mj Hiiraale and Madoobe both are Daroods and Jubbaland is Daarood state period!!
Hawiye inta Daaroodkaan milyanka ah mid ka daba naageyneyso nacas yahow adiga maxaa kuu dan ah? Hawiye ayagu nolol rabaan miyaa? waligood ma adoon bay ahaanayaan?
Ilaa Cali Yusuf waa la xukumayey maantana Alshabaab iyo Amisom ayaaa xukunta. Hawiye aamus naagihiinu guur ma leh..
Doqon bal maxay adiga Madoobe iyo Barre Hiiraale kuu kala yihiin?
I am listening to this while your yapping
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Monkey Majeertaan who's gonna buy your crap.

I have the A-Team
Merehan
Somaliland
Rahaweyne
Entire Hawiye family,
UN, US, EU, Britain, AU, Turkey

I am pleasing everyone, started the Somalia-Somaliland talks putting a smile on the faces of Isaacs.

Supporting Mujahid Barre Hiiraale against the Kenyan Ahmed Madoobe, putting a smile in the face of Merehans, Sheikhaals and Gaaljecel

I am giving Rahaweyne everything they want, whatever they want. putting a big smile in their faces

Just by slapping you in the face day in and day out, I am puting a big fat grin in the faces of my Hawiye family.

By fixing up Somalia and destroying aL-Shabaab I am putting a smile in the faces of the UN, US, EU, Britain, AU, Turkey so that we can all start making plenty of $$$$

The A team

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Refrain from calling a war-lord Mujahid.
Hawiye_Fighter

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Very true my Hawiye brother, very true

MJ can go to hell

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••