Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Judged:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FE8H_TtWzxg/SO8-IoJ...

proud slander..even wears sland flag neckless.

they just got married and went to hergeysa for honymoon
WaryaaGuy

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

hhhh wrote:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FE8H _TtWzxg/SO8-IoJOMgI/AAAAAAAAAE k/uW8b9_kY05k/s1600-h/i2480003 19_23401_2.jpg
And what is your point?
Dave

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Judged:

Its absolutely OK. A good brother from the continent! It can well be a brother from Egypt or South Africa.
jamal

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

congo man seems happy
somali national

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Judged:

As far as the two of them are happy who are we to judge.May Allah bless them and make their lives happy today and forever.
Abdullah

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Judged:

hhhh wrote:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FE8H _TtWzxg/SO8-IoJOMgI/AAAAAAAAAE k/uW8b9_kY05k/s1600-h/i2480003 19_23401_2.jpg
That bitch is no longer one of us. Did you see how fat she was? it's only the fat ugly self hating somali girls that date maddows. and she can stay in the west with him but if she brings him back home especially to burao they both will be shot down in no time.
And why are you blacks always happy when one somali girl dates you guys? you people really are pathetic.
WaryaaGuy

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Judged:

somali national wrote:
As far as the two of them are happy who are we to judge.May Allah bless them and make their lives happy today and forever.
I have no problem with that if he is a Muslim.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Judged:

hhhh wrote:
are we suppose to be mad of something? what you fail to realize is it only effects their females and shows the jareer selfhate issues by marrying womens that dont belong to their race. but im not suspires coz in America they marry white womens more than theirs!!!

Hargeysa needs the tourism money I only wish they came to Bosaso walahi their body would ended in the desert!!!

“SOMALIA WILL RISE AGAIN”

Since: Feb 09

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

lol sorry wrong thread!!!!
WaryaaGuy

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Judged:

Abdullah wrote:
<quoted text>That bitch is no longer one of us. Did you see how fat she was? it's only the fat ugly self hating somali girls that date maddows. and she can stay in the west with him but if she brings him back home especially to burao they both will be shot down in no time.
And why are you blacks always happy when one somali girl dates you guys? you people really are pathetic.
Walaalo, you are in white mans land as I do. How would you feel if white people say to you the same? Brother, we are all equal in front of Allah, our deeds are what accounts. Arrogance is not condoned in our religion and it is a serious sin. I know we are very arrogant race who claim Muslims at the same time. Isn't that a hypocrisy?

Repent to your Creator bro. This guy is most likely a Muslim brother, and may be a new member, who knows.

Since: May 09

Bosaso

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Judged:

Abdullah wrote:
<quoted text>That bitch is no longer one of us. Did you see how fat she was? it's only the fat ugly self hating somali girls that date maddows. and she can stay in the west with him but if she brings him back home especially to burao they both will be shot down in no time.
they need all the attention they can get..to boost that broken self-esteam..even if that attention is from an overweight slut.its plus for them...I call them trash collectors...hahahaha..

Since: Jul 09

Terheijden, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Abdullah wrote:
she look like somebody I known she is a Djiboutian, she is hoes.
Her name is aziza, the Nederland ,what a bitch

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Judged:

king Guleed wrote:
<quoted text>
are we suppose to be mad of something? what you fail to realize is it only effects their females and shows the jareer selfhate issues by marrying womens that dont belong to their race. but im not suspires coz in America they marry white womens more than theirs!!!
Hargeysa needs the tourism money I only wish they came to Bosaso walahi their body would ended in the desert!!!
Honestly you need to improve your spelling and grammar, do not be concerned about another girl and her man. I see two black people in that picture, both the same race.
Abdullah

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Judged:

WaryaaGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Walaalo, you are in white mans land as I do. How would you feel if white people say to you the same? Brother, we are all equal in front of Allah, our deeds are what accounts. Arrogance is not condoned in our religion and it is a serious sin. I know we are very arrogant race who claim Muslims at the same time. Isn't that a hypocrisy?
Repent to your Creator bro. This guy is most likely a Muslim brother, and may be a new member, who knows.
Trust me f--uck maddows. walahi f--uck them and all the fake somalis that befriend them.
Thank you

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Good. I wish all fat women to be taken by foreigners and left the thin and beautiful women for us.

Bosaso

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Judged:

I agree with abdullah..the jareer are not our brothers..they hate us more then the white people hate us..I want nothing to do with the madow people..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Judged:

alghazy wrote:
<quoted text>
they need all the attention they can get..to boost that broken self-esteam..even if that attention is from an overweight slut.its plus for them...I call them trash collectors...hahahaha..
trash collectors, walahi that explains very well, coz in the American thats all they marry! white women who cant get a good white man normally goes the hood and finds a jareer thug and I cant believe one off our famales have done that it new to me walahi!!!

Bosaso

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Judged:

king Guleed wrote:
<quoted text>
trash collectors, walahi that explains very well, coz in the American thats all they marry! white women who cant get a good white man normally goes the hood and finds a jareer thug and I cant believe one off our famales have done that it new to me walahi!!!
dont get suprised bro..every people and nation has some loose women...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Judged:

Marwa wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly you need to improve your spelling and grammar, do not be concerned about another girl and her man. I see two black people in that picture, both the same race.
really? well its my second lauguage duh! plus I only been in America 4 years so f@ck off and go back to your jareer husband! lol its not my fault that you didnt find Somali husband and you ended up with jareer one!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Judged:

king Guleed wrote:
<quoted text>
really? well its my second lauguage duh! plus I only been in America 4 years so f@ck off and go back to your jareer husband! lol its not my fault that you didnt find Somali husband and you ended up with jareer one!!!
Well pick up a book instead of being angry about something that does not concern you, unless she is your sister. Are you intimidated by jareer men, you seem to have a lot of hatred inside you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of569
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Somalian bastards to be kicked out of Kenya (Oct '11) 3 min Sheikh Voodoo 44
snowden 7 min Sheikh Voodoo 4
love u somalis (Apr '13) 17 min lolucantbesrs 50
IHow can people say Somalis aren't Arabs when t... 42 min Realest 21
Did you like Siad Barre? 1 hr Sheikh Voodoo 6
Robert Anton Wilson Mantra 2 hr anarchist 2
Why do Somali girls marry Black Boys 2 hr Your average Human 113
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 3 hr Jamal 4,237
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 16 hr Ali mohamed 1,531