First Prev
of 4
Next Last
MC lipids

Kenya

#69 Jun 18, 2013
Ogaden lady wrote:
Kismayu belongs to Ogaden tribe. the largest comunity and the owners of bigest and resourcful land in east afrika. forget about the evil minded marehan's claim coloborated with hawiye to control kismayu.marehan has no more chance after the colony of siyat bare towards other somalis.their time is expired and will ever remain in gedo where there is sea water
gedo is the most prosperous land in somalia, most agricultural. It has the largest rivers but i think you dont have both sea or river so you think since you are fed by Kenya and Ethiopia you think they care you kkkkkk :D
inan maqabul

Nairobi, Kenya

#70 Jun 21, 2013
Truth told kismayo can be darood oriented.only darood especially the major clan ogaden mareexan & harti.yeah we've got history in it.look at this mad daydreamin hawiyes who are hallucinatin bout ownin kismayo/jubaland.get a life and let the OWNERS decide.fuck hawiye for bein midgaamo and causin civil war in somalia.nacas sana dameerada
inan maqabul

Nairobi, Kenya

#71 Jun 21, 2013
Ogaden lady wrote:
Kismayu belongs to Ogaden tribe. the largest comunity and the owners of bigest and resourcful land in east afrika. forget about the evil minded marehan's claim coloborated with hawiye to control kismayu.marehan has no more chance after the colony of siyat bare towards other somalis.their time is expired and will ever remain in gedo where there is sea water
inantu ruun badana mareexan gajo gedo waxba kama soo xigan
inan maqabul

Nairobi, Kenya

#72 Jun 21, 2013
Ali mahdi wrote:
K.k.k.k.k nacas wewe...even we can count the number of ogaden hu r living thea......dobley and afmathow can't lid jubaland people
but hun they do.what can you do about it?lemme give u a hint if you cant beat them join them.
inan maqabul

Nairobi, Kenya

#73 Jun 21, 2013
sultantahir wrote:
It's clear that kismayo belongs to Ogaden, the historical people extinct from the world that is why ever boy heading kismayo to another people, make a research you will know the first residents of kismayo and who belongs to
EXACTLY tell them hawiyas.
inan maqabul

Nairobi, Kenya

#74 Jun 21, 2013
AbsameWeyne wrote:
Kismaayo got married again! And this time it's her first love Ogaden. After long suffering of abuses from some x's. Now,Kismaayo, seems to be happy and joyful. Kismaayo's grace and charm was the talk of the government since she got married with an Ogaden. " I am very happy with my current husband after all he was my first for god sake! How can I forget" Kismaayo says with smile. She adds "once you go with Cagdheers you never go back".
most beautiful love stories rest are villain get over yourselves.don i jst love us
Dacar

Denmark

#75 Jun 21, 2013
inan maqabul wrote:
<quoted text> inantu ruun badana mareexan gajo gedo waxba kama soo xigan
Naayaa, Gaajada kugu dilootay Shalayto iyo habaswayne ka sheekee, Marehan alxamdulilah waa ku barwaqaysanyahay, Cabudwaq, Baardheere, Kismaayo, Garbaharey iyo Baladxaawo.
inan maqabul

Nairobi, Kenya

#76 Jun 23, 2013
Dacar wrote:
<quoted text>
Naayaa, Gaajada kugu dilootay Shalayto iyo habaswayne ka sheekee, Marehan alxamdulilah waa ku barwaqaysanyahay, Cabudwaq, Baardheere, Kismaayo, Garbaharey iyo Baladxaawo.
laan dheer ninkii laaca luma.guyz are so hypocrites.why are you joining hawiye who threw us darood out of somalia?while you brothers are ready for kismayo sharing negotiations.how can mareexan side with the pple who overthrew your president siad barre.and ya we angry cos we maternal to siad.gajo ogaden allah ka koriye.wardheer & walwal & shilabo are more than what we can ask.nwez sorry i love all darood.alllll.don nayaa me.
Dacar

Denmark

#77 Jun 23, 2013
Walaal, Waxaan ku su'aalayaa; Keebaa wanaagsan Absamaha la xulufoobay kikuyo iyo Tigray, iyo Sadaha la xulufoobay walaalahiisa islaamka ah ee hawiye?

Waxaad dib u aqrisaa kitaabka la yiraahdo Alwalaa Walbaraa.
inan maqabul

Nairobi, Kenya

#78 Jun 26, 2013
Dacar wrote:
Walaal, Waxaan ku su'aalayaa; Keebaa wanaagsan Absamaha la xulufoobay kikuyo iyo Tigray, iyo Sadaha la xulufoobay walaalahiisa islaamka ah ee hawiye?
walal kikuyu iyo tigre nalama geybsanaya kismayo lakin hawiye waaxa uu raba waa inu darood damaada oo halna ka harin.hawiye threw us out of xamar & now kismayo.how many somalis are refugees and being mistreated out there?how many are dying in the oceans?its becoz hawiye pple decided they want to be the only somalis.did that work?it didnt.mugdisho has been unstabalised since the fall of siad.is that what we want for somalia?no.
Ali mahdi

Ashburn, VA

#79 Jul 1, 2013
The ogaden r just hidin themselfs behind Kenya defence force...let them go and u wil see nani ati Rule kismayu...
haad

Portland, OR

#80 Jul 19, 2013
axmed jase captured mareexaan 1990 well know history defaet mareexaan and killed 800 mareexan
men you forget history
Dacar

Denmark

#81 Jul 20, 2013
inan maqabul wrote:
<quoted text>walal kikuyu iyo tigre nalama geybsanaya kismayo lakin hawiye waaxa uu raba waa inu darood damaada oo halna ka harin.hawiye threw us out of xamar & now kismayo.how many somalis are refugees and being mistreated out there?how many are dying in the oceans?its becoz hawiye pple decided they want to be the only somalis.did that work?it didnt.mugdisho has been unstabalised since the fall of siad.is that what we want for somalia?no.
So u wonna be DABAQOODHI?
haad

Portland, OR

#82 Jul 20, 2013
Dacar wrote:
<quoted text>
marexaan lost war with ogaden so kismaayo now belong ogaden you cry
all you want and say shit
if you are man go war win ogaden fouth iidoor and defeat
we know how to win war ogaden is not born 1991 like hawiya was darood slave before that time and ajuuraan enslave hawiya 300 years and
ali youser who was mj in hobyo
haad

Portland, OR

#83 Jul 20, 2013
Dacar wrote:
<quoted text>
dacar iidoor was abused by darood like slave

and mad mullah is ogaden who abused iidoor and killed more then
1500 men
haad

Portland, OR

#84 Jul 20, 2013
Dacar wrote:
hawiya ma ah walaal ogaden waa cadow in uu laayo doonaya
ee beenta is ka daa hawiya waxuu rabaa in uu qaato kismaayo
taasna ogaden dagaal bu kaxigaa kismaayo deegaan ogaden
xamar waa abgaal dagaalna sida barre hiiraale baan kaga saare
haad

Portland, OR

#85 Jul 20, 2013
Ali mahdi wrote:
The ogaden r just hidin themselfs behind Kenya defence force...let them go and u wil see nani ati Rule kismayu...
hawiya waa fulay afka ka bootoya
side maxeeraan dagaal soo qaad sida barre hiiraale baa laga saari

you a lair hawiya animal like a donkey
Oscarsin

Europe

#86 Feb 17, 2014
Marehan is the biggest tribe in afrika

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 1 hr xxx 1,775
Help me I might commit fornication 2 hr Slave of Allah 3
Bantu people are now leaving Somalia!!!! (Mar '13) 3 hr Bantu Dreamer 1,057
gaadsan ma biyaamaal baa (Aug '13) 4 hr Jamaal 6
Why are Somali men so disgusting (Sep '13) 5 hr Jayjaye 81
G.a.y.s are unnatural, immoral, and sick 6 hr abdul 30
Somalia should partner with Israel (Jul '10) 6 hr Ayaanle 9
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) Tue osmaan 1,252
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Nov 24 MrDoggyStyl 4,455

Somalia People Search