How Mohammed became a 'Prophet'!

Posted in the Somalia Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Born Again

Nairobi, Kenya

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Born Again

Nairobi, Kenya

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Profit Moo-Ham-MAD (piss be upon you) you schemer, deciever, liar, gangster, peodophille, murderer....!!
MohaHmud Demon possessed

Cedar, MI

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Actually
It was the Satanic Revelation
of Moo ham head (hswad) in 610 Century AD
.
when
Sex maniac Mooh WAS MEDITATING for days & nights WITH OUT food
&
water inside the "little Very "tiny "cave of Hira of Mount Al nour in Madinah.
The arabic word
--> Al nour <-MEANs-> The Light.
and
that Cave I called it The Devils Cave. Its like a RAThole. Its very little Cave that MEASUREs only
--> Four (4) Yards Long
and
--> 1.75 Yard Wife
here
is the -> rat hole
Cave Hira-> http://www.yakhwajagaribnawaz.com/islamic-ima... ...
.
Not even a Camel can get inside the rat hole Cave hira.
MohaHmud Demon possessed

Cedar, MI

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Not found?
Lets try
this->
MohaHmud Demon possessed

Cedar, MI

#5 Feb 15, 2013
When MooH ham Head
was meditating inside the rathole Cave
ONE dark night evening a VERY Violent Evil Spirit
grab the neck
and
Choked Mooh ham mad ASKING him TO READ?
The Evil "unseen" spirit said?
READddddddddd!
then
Mooh responded the 1st time?
What shall i read? I don't how to read?
then
the 2nd time
the Evil "unssen" violent spirit said?
READddddddddd!
and
Mooh Responded the 2nd time?
What shall i read? I said I don't how to read?
and
then the 3rd Time the Violent spirit got mad AND Choked Mooh & said READDdddddd
and
the 3rd time when MOOh was choked
and he could hardly speak
and
said akk uuuk! hakk
and finally and heavily and hard say a word
and
said? Youuu F@@,king Idiot I said I DO NOT How to readddd
and
suddenly the Violent Evil spirit disappeared
by saying
READ in the name of lord that Created the Humans
from a CONGEALED "blood" Clot?!!

what?
the nameless pagan muslim god created the Humans
from a -> Blood" clot "?
where's
the blood clot came from? loooolll OMG Jesuss!
MohaHmud Demon possessed

Cedar, MI

#6 Feb 15, 2013
And the VIOLENT evil Spirit of Lucifer Left
Sex
Maniac Moo ham Head Rannnnnnn DOWNnnn the Hills
and
Reported to his Christian wife Kadijah
what had happened that night
and the
the HADITH was the Witness in MOOH's Satanic Revelations
at Devil's Cave hira in Mount Al Al nour in madinah
in 610 century AD
below
is the -> HADITH!
MohaHmud Demon possessed

Cedar, MI

#7 Feb 15, 2013
SAHIH AL BUKHARI, Volume 1,Book 1n Nr 3

" The wannabe prophet moo ham head (hswad) Said;
The (violent evil) Spirit CAUGHT ME forcefully
and -> PRESSED me Sooo Hard That I Could not Bear it anymore
and ASKED me TO READ "but" I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO READ.... and MOOH rannn DOWNnn the Hill and
REPORTED to Kadijah( Mos Xtian wife) and Moo ham head (hswad) SAID?
COVER ME! COVER ME! COVER ME!
I'MMMMm -> DEMON POSSESSEDDDD!!....
MohaHmud Demon possessed

Cedar, MI

#8 Feb 15, 2013
and Another HADITH
that WITNESS Moo ham Head WAS really a DEMON possessed!
.
AL-TABARI Volume 9, pages 11-12

" I have a -> saatan WHO TAKE possession of me; So when he comes to me, AVOID ME so that I May have EVIL EFFECT (even) on your hairs and skins.
MohaHmud Demon possessed

Cedar, MI

#9 Feb 15, 2013
more to follow soon watch it!
and
thanks to BORN AGAIN for bringing this up true story.
Born Again

Nairobi, Kenya

#10 Feb 15, 2013
MohaHmud Demon possessed wrote:
more to follow soon watch it!
and
thanks to BORN AGAIN for bringing this up true story.
You are welcome.
You are also doing a great work here. Continue educating these lost masses about this fake religion. They need to know, at least they will never say they were never told.
thehassanabdi

UK

#11 Feb 16, 2013
Born Again wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome.
You are also doing a great work here. Continue educating these lost masses about this fake religion. They need to know, at least they will never say they were never told.
Welcome!!!!!

https://www.google.co.uk/search...
MOH D Satan allah Prophet

Cedar, MI

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Born Again wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome.
You are also doing a great work here. Continue educating these lost masses about this fake religion. They need to know, at least they will never say they were never told.
.
Then while DEMON possessed sex maniac Moo ham head
was STILL shaking and still scared to death
then
MOOh's Xtian wife Kadijahas her husband
(who was then 25 years old and Kadijah was almost 50 years old at that time)

Calmed him downnnn
and
Kadijah Gave him a -> "moral" support
my love!

My Love!

MoooH what you see INSIDE the Cave was an Angel?( an a Spirit angel with Horns an Tail ( SWT )

by the way?
Does anybody
can see the" unseen" spirit???
.
that's the time
the DEMON possessed calmed down.
the story will continue
on the next page soon?
Abudii

Nykøbing, Denmark

#13 Feb 17, 2013
thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome!!!!!
https://www.google.co.uk/search...
Ignore them.
thehassanabdi

UK

#14 Feb 17, 2013
MOH D Satan allah Prophet wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Then while DEMON possessed sex maniac Moo ham head
was STILL shaking and still scared to death
then
MOOh's Xtian wife Kadijahas her husband
(who was then 25 years old and Kadijah was almost 50 years old at that time)
Calmed him downnnn
and
Kadijah Gave him a -> "moral" support
my love!
My Love!
MoooH what you see INSIDE the Cave was an Angel?( an a Spirit angel with Horns an Tail ( SWT )
by the way?
Does anybody
can see the" unseen" spirit???
.
that's the time
the DEMON possessed calmed down.
the story will continue
on the next page soon?
Welcome!!!!

https://www.google.co.uk/search...
thehassanabdi

UK

#15 Feb 17, 2013
MOH D Satan allah Prophet wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Then while DEMON possessed sex maniac Moo ham head
was STILL shaking and still scared to death
then
MOOh's Xtian wife Kadijahas her husband
(who was then 25 years old and Kadijah was almost 50 years old at that time)
Calmed him downnnn
and
Kadijah Gave him a -> "moral" support
my love!
My Love!
MoooH what you see INSIDE the Cave was an Angel?( an a Spirit angel with Horns an Tail ( SWT )
by the way?
Does anybody
can see the" unseen" spirit???
.
that's the time
the DEMON possessed calmed down.
the story will continue
on the next page soon?
Welcome!!!!

https://www.google.co.uk/search...
Born Again

Nairobi, Kenya

#16 Feb 17, 2013
MOH D Satan allah Prophet wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Then while DEMON possessed sex maniac Moo ham head
was STILL shaking and still scared to death
then
MOOh's Xtian wife Kadijahas her husband
(who was then 25 years old and Kadijah was almost 50 years old at that time)
Calmed him downnnn
and
Kadijah Gave him a -> "moral" support
my love!
My Love!
MoooH what you see INSIDE the Cave was an Angel?( an a Spirit angel with Horns an Tail ( SWT )
by the way?
Does anybody
can see the" unseen" spirit???
.
that's the time
the DEMON possessed calmed down.
the story will continue
on the next page soon?
Thank you!
What you have just said there is confirmed on this video:

Mogadishu Royalty

London, UK

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Negros worshiping their Eurocentric religion. LMFAO!
thehassanabdi

UK

#18 Feb 17, 2013
Born Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
What you have just said there is confirmed on this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =45n8Qg5R7z8XX
Welcome!!!!

https://www.google.co.uk/search...
MOh n AllahDMoongod r 1

Cedar, MI

#19 Feb 17, 2013
After the DEMON possessed sex maniac moo ham head (hswad)
was CALMED down by his Xtian wife Kadijah

Kadijah together with MOO ham head
went
to-> her Cousin
named-> Waraqa Bin Naufal <- a BLIND-> Centenarian Old man (maybe 105 years old).
Waraq
was BLIND centenarian who converted from paganism The Hanifs to -> Christian Roman Catholic
AND
knows "everything" about the Bible's Moses and other Biblical characters
and
his cousin Kadijah was a Catholic Christian too? aand they were JEWs actually.
.
when they reach to WARAQ's house and met him.
.
WARAQ BIB NAUFAL

asked MOO ham head what had happen that night inside the RAThole Devils Cave Hira?
.
mooh TOLD everything what had happened.
.
To make short?
WARAQ the "approached" -> Kadijah
and
the BLIND Waraq said in secret
to
Kadijah?-? and said " Psssssttt Be quiete! Be quiet
we will make Moo ham head
as the Prophet of All arabs?
.
After Kadijah "agree"?
then
the Blind-> WARAQ BIN NAUFAL
C O N V I N Ced
Mooh that the VOlent "nameless " UNSEEN spirit
was JIBRElll?
and "proclaimed" and Appointed Moo ham head as a "waannabe" a prophet of Satan allah.
.
Next story on the next page and watch it!
its very Interesting
and that All story will be "supported" by the Hadith.
Aleksandr

Skogås, Sweden

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Allahu akbar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Man Dismembers His Own Mother Then Poses ... 1 hr Yonis Mazin 11
maxameduk inu qaniis yahay mala socotan? (Apr '08) 2 hr Enter Username 411
Ok, beside Somali... What Girls you think are m... (Jul '09) 4 hr Abdi 77
what are somalis known for? 5 hr Smart Somalis only 4
Black MOM cuts 6 year old BALLS, then glue it b... 8 hr Beastie Blacks 1
Taliban are Back while US infidel crusader sold... 8 hr Taliban warrior 1
7 Year Old Sold Into A GangRape In AMERICA 9 hr pinky pig skin 1
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Mon mahir 4,365
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Oct 17 Raxeye 1,754
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) Oct 17 beso 1,199

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE