of 2
Next Last
Caabi Yare

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 4, 2013

Since: Nov 12

Den Haag, Netherlands

#2 Jan 4, 2013
i cant smh go back, in 6 years ill move back, i know thats long, but gotta finish education first
libaax salaax

Johannesburg, South Africa

#3 Jan 4, 2013
i'm with you bro. we need to go back to our country and rebuild it. i'm currently studying when i'm done with it. i'm definitely going back and start fiber optic installation company inshallah.
muuq ku disho

London, UK

#4 Jan 5, 2013
muuq ku disho is cursed the brown dirt has turned red after 20+ yrs of bloodshed never will it be the same...inkaar iyo cadho allah baa heshay...we should move the capital to puntland or somaliland in the future.
osman

Kenya

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Caabi Yare wrote:
somalia is already destroyed. No one want to go to somalia.
muhamed abas

South Africa

#7 Mar 18, 2013
The home is where the love is! Ever one born thre wll be anytime he got chance
Caynaanshe

Göteborg, Sweden

#8 Mar 18, 2013
i wanna visit mogadishu...where can i find a cheap reliable militia that will act as guard for me?
Rijaal

Ethiopia

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Caynaanshe wrote:
i wanna visit mogadishu...where can i find a cheap reliable militia that will act as guard for me?
Dear brother please stop being negative all the time. Look things at the right side. why do you always bring bad things before good thing. Somalia is now getting better than ever, fast improvements have been made by this government, in every aspect.
No need to think about militia, that dark time has already been passed.

I encourage you all guys, lama huraan waa caws jiilaal, you belong to Somalia, come back and participate rebuilding your home town.
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#10 Mar 18, 2013

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 Mar 18, 2013
asho wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals do you ever think before you run your mouth? Mogadishu is cleaner, brighter and better then most of African countries? Putz
It is and that is the sad part, Turkey and the Gulf Arab countries are investing in Somalia because they know it's worth a million light years more than any filthy black n3gro African country, go back to Uganda, no one cares about you.
Caynaanshe

Göteborg, Sweden

#12 Mar 18, 2013
Rijaal wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear brother please stop being negative all the time. Look things at the right side. why do you always bring bad things before good thing. Somalia is now getting better than ever, fast improvements have been made by this government, in every aspect.
No need to think about militia, that dark time has already been passed.
I encourage you all guys, lama huraan waa caws jiilaal, you belong to Somalia, come back and participate rebuilding your home town.
stop acting like a angel! where were you when your tribe Hawiye Futo Madoobe was killing a one million Somalis? since when did you and your Hawiye tribe started caring about Mogadishu? perhaps when looted everything that there is to be looted!the Hawiye tribe has even dug up the telephone cables and the electricity rig! and not to mention the water pipelines Hawiye dug up and sold like scrap metals in Dubai! you have a lost generation who cant even read or write,the only thing they know is how to kill and destroy,Hawiye has given a Somalia a new name the FAILED STATE and it will remain so as long as you have 15 warlords on the so called parliament which is funded by the EU! and still occupy the farms and houses of the Daroods,Isaacs,Rahanwein,Bravi nes and others,and by the way everybody knows that you need a at least 15 heavily armed militia men to gourd you in Mogadishu or else you will be killed or kidnapped!
Berberi

Oslo, Norway

#13 Mar 18, 2013
It is the Somali mentality that all must go to Xamar to build it. All Somalis have built it before but the city was levelled to the ground and non Mogadishans were chased out, their properties still occupied by the natives. Those who who were chased have built up their towns from scratch and forgot about Mogadishu once and for all.
I hope Mogadishu will recover from the war scars soon. I see it getting better by the day though it will take some time to catch up. The Turkish are assisting with the basic infrastructure, schools and hospitals.
Rijaal

Ethiopia

#14 Mar 18, 2013
Caynaanshe wrote:
<quoted text> stop acting like a angel! where were you when your tribe Hawiye Futo Madoobe was killing a one million Somalis? since when did you and your Hawiye tribe started caring about Mogadishu? perhaps when looted everything that there is to be looted!the Hawiye tribe has even dug up the telephone cables and the electricity rig! and not to mention the water pipelines Hawiye dug up and sold like scrap metals in Dubai! you have a lost generation who cant even read or write,the only thing they know is how to kill and destroy,Hawiye has given a Somalia a new name the FAILED STATE and it will remain so as long as you have 15 warlords on the so called parliament which is funded by the EU! and still occupy the farms and houses of the Daroods,Isaacs,Rahanwein,Bravi nes and others,and by the way everybody knows that you need a at least 15 heavily armed militia men to gourd you in Mogadishu or else you will be killed or kidnapped!
You are strange person!!! How dare you judge I am Hawiye? I am not Hawiye and i have never seen Mogadishu and south Somalia as whole, but I am optimistic that Somalia will have a bright future soon Insha’Allah. as I already said in my pervious posting you always see bad things, you knew Somalis had a civil war but you don't they solved all their problem.

Maqaleey warlaay ma laguu waramay waxa jira arlada, inuu waa baryoo dadku wada jiroo la walaalo yahay ma laguu waramay.

Somali proverb says; Doqontu meeshii la isku dilay bay ogaydee meel lagu heshiiyayse ma oga, it is really true

Soomali way heshiisay qabiilna uma baahna oo way ka gudubty ee walaal isa sax, should you need an update of what is happening in somalia just ask as and then take our advise.

Hope you will accept my advice

“Safar Dheer iyo”

Since: Jan 11

Sahay Gaaban

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Somalia is on it's way to be a better country. Better than many countries in Africa that have never seen what a disastrous war looks like. No doubt, the country is getting improved in terms of safety, economy, etc. But there are still some safety concerns here and there, especially Muqadisho is not the best place to be yet even though there are a number of different constructions going one inside the City and even though it's business sectors are booming. Just today, there was again another explosion that claimed the life of many innocent people, may Allah have mercy on them and forgive them all. aamiin! It will take some time for Muqadisho to be back to normal.
gingerbread

UK

#16 Mar 18, 2013
osman wrote:
<quoted text> somalia is already destroyed. No one want to go to somalia.
Somalia is a country without it's people that is the harsh but frank truth. Anigu waan ka tanaasulay.
Beloved City of Mogadishu

UK

#17 Mar 18, 2013
dalkaygow dushaadu waa barwaaqee dalkaygow
dalkaygow dabayshaadu wa udgoonee dalkaygow

allaha u naxariisto

Muhammad Ali Kaariye

isbaddalka wanaagsan waxa markasta kanaxa

munaafiq
shisheeye caabude
qabiil ku qaraabte
iimaan laawe iyo
qaar kaloo badan

UK

#18 Mar 18, 2013
osman wrote:
<quoted text> somalia is already destroyed. No one want to go to somalia.
u must be one of these

Majnuunland or Munaafiqland

most backward animals on our history.
Caynaanshe

Göteborg, Sweden

#19 Mar 18, 2013
Rijaal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are strange person!!! How dare you judge I am Hawiye? I am not Hawiye and i have never seen Mogadishu and south Somalia as whole, but I am optimistic that Somalia will have a bright future soon Insha’Allah. as I already said in my pervious posting you always see bad things, you knew Somalis had a civil war but you don't they solved all their problem.
Maqaleey warlaay ma laguu waramay waxa jira arlada, inuu waa baryoo dadku wada jiroo la walaalo yahay ma laguu waramay.
Somali proverb says; Doqontu meeshii la isku dilay bay ogaydee meel lagu heshiiyayse ma oga, it is really true
Soomali way heshiisay qabiilna uma baahna oo way ka gudubty ee walaal isa sax, should you need an update of what is happening in somalia just ask as and then take our advise.
Hope you will accept my advice
Hawiye ayaa tahay weliba axmaq ah,yaa heshiiyey ?! mogadishu is ethnically cleansed city ,there has been a Genocide! more then a one million people have been killed in cold blooded murder! and not to forget the looting and destruction of properties ,its year 2013 and you have Qanyare as Member of parliament and you telling me waa la heshiiyey?! our own house in mogadishu is occupied by hawiye after 23 years ! we lost two bus and huge farm,keep dreaming the people who build mogadishu are gone ,they the ones who are building Hargeisa,Bosaso,Burco,Berbera, Garowe,Galkacayo,Kismayo and Baidabo ,there is a reason why we insisted on the FEDERALISM because we dont want anything to do with Mogadishu and Hawiye Naareed,once the true inhabitants of city leaves the city dies just take look at Detroit ...Mogadishu is doomed it will never ever be like the way it once was never in million years! not economically or politically kuli waaxid jarjic ilaa asluh !

UK

#20 Mar 18, 2013
Caynaanshe wrote:
<quoted text> Hawiye ayaa tahay weliba axmaq ah,yaa heshiiyey ?! mogadishu is ethnically cleansed city ,there has been a Genocide! more then a one million people have been killed in cold blooded murder! and not to forget the looting and destruction of properties ,its year 2013 and you have Qanyare as Member of parliament and you telling me waa la heshiiyey?! our own house in mogadishu is occupied by hawiye after 23 years ! we lost two bus and huge farm,keep dreaming the people who build mogadishu are gone ,they the ones who are building Hargeisa,Bosaso,Burco,Berbera, Garowe,Galkacayo,Kismayo and Baidabo ,there is a reason why we insisted on the FEDERALISM because we dont want anything to do with Mogadishu and Hawiye Naareed,once the true inhabitants of city leaves the city dies just take look at Detroit ...Mogadishu is doomed it will never ever be like the way it once was never in million years! not economically or politically kuli waaxid jarjic ilaa asluh !
stupid ayaan daran baad tahay
no more Munaafiqland & Majnuunland kalab foqal kalab waa labadiina idoor iyo dhabayaco waxa u sababa qarannimada luntay soomali inteeda kalana way israaci doontaa insha allah.
20 sano ayaad alshabaab taageerayseen maantana nabsigii idinka soo bax oops waa kaas kuwaad u shaqaynayseen idinku yiri dhulkiinnu ammaan maahan muqdishana dhismo kawada.

god walaal haqodin haddaad qoddana hadheerayn.
WaryaaGuy

Norway

#21 Mar 18, 2013
I hope Mogadhishu to come back and be peaceful. The iconic architecture of the city should be regenerated to preserve the historical buildings and monuments.
All major cities should be developed in the future so that people won't be concentrated in the capital. Bosasso, hargeisa, Galkacayo and others are already changing,
http://somalilife.net/forums/showthread.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Going to Somalia for the first time, what to ex... 38 min sara 29
1 family member leaves Islam?!?!! 2 hr atheist 6
Somalians and bananas 2 hr habashi plank 26
Which Somali Proverb do you like??? 2 hr Tnn 3
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 3 hr farah 4,566
Somali men are so unromantic! 3 hr md_diiriye 6
what are somalis known for? 3 hr The proud German 5
Is it me or are somalis mixing a lot these days??? 4 hr md_diiriye 98
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 10 hr Sverige-neger20 1,857
More from around the web