Sushii

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Lmao, Ali only honourable sisters will be afforded the grace of marrying a Somali brother? You make it sound like such a privilege!
Al-Somal

Zambia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Ali Ali Ali

I agree with you all the way, we as Somali men must keep our Somali Genius, we are the carrier for this Genius, from up to Awoow to awoow or father to son. Forget any women who chooses to intermarried,her children wont be Somalian. Well done Ali
Misses Ahmad Granj

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Why is this question only asked about women? That is misogynistic. And I have seen a thread on Somali men boosting about Indian women. Anyway Somali men and women can date and marry who they want. It is not my problem. The percentage that date and marry outside their ethnicity. Is 20% or less I guess. So no need to worry.
hussien

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

too bad that nearly every Somali marriage crumbles and literally every somali person I know is from a single parent family (mother or father).

Marry someone who is a muslim and faithful!
cukaash

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

waad wada salamantihin dhamantin, sida lawada ogsonyahay somalida ku dhalatay wadama qurbaha mahan intoda badan dad ku xiran ama raaca dhaqan kodii hore. But layaab malahan haday guursadan rag ama dumar ajanib ah. Though. Wa dad inta badan kafana luqadoda hooyo, sikastaba ha'ahaate Sidee aabe somaliyeed ama hooyo somaliyed u aqbali karaa in gabar uudhalay ay gursato nin ajnabi ah. Taasi macqul ma idinlatahay inay dhici karto arinta?? Lakin mid ogada intina qurbo jogtaa. Dhaqan iyo sinji uma lihin inan qomiyadaha kale ku dhex milano ama guur u dhexmaro, mar wa dhacdaa lakin mahan waxan dhaqan aan u lenahay. Somalidu waxay tiraah.( WAXAAT TAQAANO GUURSO WAX LAYAQAN HALAGUU DHALEE). Is that simple.
Nawal

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

@Ali
Ur views are all on how a Somali sister is seeing a non Somalian. Maybe if everyone thought like u, the whole interracial thing wouldn't have happened in the first place. Everyone has a mind of their own & characteristics they like that maybe a Somali doesn't posses. I would personally stick to my own culture but everyone has preferences. But honestly why does it matter where someone comes from if Islam is no.1 priorities to both. And there should be no dating in the first place!!
Nawal

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Misses Ahmad Granj wrote:
Why is this question only asked about women? That is misogynistic. And I have seen a thread on Somali men boosting about Indian women. Anyway Somali men and women can date and marry who they want. It is not my problem. The percentage that date and marry outside their ethnicity. Is 20% or less I guess. So no need to worry.

LOL I agree with u 100% & there has been a lot of boosting going on here

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

The OP should re-name this thread "When a Somali girl dates a non somali..." looooool..itīs not if but when and it happens quite often & and you canīt do anything about it.
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
The OP should re-name this thread "When a Somali girl dates a non somali..." looooool..itīs not if but when and it happens quite often & and you canīt do anything about it.
Insearch aka thehssanabdi aka Magnus aka Biography that is hilarious. lol

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Insearch aka thehssanabdi aka Magnus aka Biography that is hilarious. lol
Hahaha, Sheikh Voodoo is that you or did theHassanAbdi hijack your nick?
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, Sheikh Voodoo is that you or did theHassanAbdi hijack your nick?
mate, it is me. since everyone is me according to thehassanabdi and fought with everyone including members of his sick society, I want him not to be the odd one out, and consider himself to be me. lol.
thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
She-male aka DOG VOODOO etc etc, YOU are the OP, You're now worth shit in this forum with your HUNDREDS of nicks!
Indian guy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

What rahma is trying to say is that somalian guys r uglyiest god created creature in planet earth. Y would any one want to marry them, they r gottolas
Kon

Feltham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

as a somali girl im a firm believer that love is blind. it doesn't matter what race they are as long as i'm happy with being with them and they're happy being with me.
idman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Yo did you guys forget that dating is a sin? Anyway the quran says that you have to marry someone who is muslim (girls) it doesn't matter if you marry an arab, pakistani or chinese whatever as long as the persons muslim. And somali guys in this forum, you need to calm down you don't rule us we will choose if we want to marry outside of our race or not, its happened before. DEAL WITH IT :P
Ahmed

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

I think you should live your life the way you want to. I have been dating a British girl for over four years there is nothing wrong with dating outside you race once you find someone you can connect with what other people think wouldn’t matter. BTW I still think Somali girls are the most beautiful girls in the world.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

This question is so laughable:‘if a Somali girl dated a non Somali what would you do’. First it is a dumb question on several levels. Nr 1 that Somali woman is not your property, she can do whatever she wants. Nr 2 this question is only asked about women, and not men. Proving my point that Topix is filled with misogynistic loser men.

I guess you losers are really crushed that in the West Somali women are at a high rate dating and marrying non Somali men. The truth sucks Somali women are more attractive and charming then Somali men in the West.

Plus the Somali woman that date and marry non Somali men do not look back. And are not crushed when their children show more interested in their husbands culture.
thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Australian Somali girl wrote:
This question is so laughable:‘if a Somali girl dated a non Somali what would you do’. First it is a dumb question on several levels. Nr 1 that Somali woman is not your property, she can do whatever she wants. Nr 2 this question is only asked about women, and not men. Proving my point that Topix is filled with misogynistic loser men.
I guess you losers are really crushed that in the West Somali women are at a high rate dating and marrying non Somali men. The truth sucks Somali women are more attractive and charming then Somali men in the West.
Plus the Somali woman that date and marry non Somali men do not look back. And are not crushed when their children show more interested in their husbands culture.
Aka PIG VOODOO, bastardo get real and get yourself real job! Your silly games are over!
Halima

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

honi wrote:
I wouldn't EVER date an Arab, YUCK!
But I'm dating a white guy and will keep dating white men! Other guys can't compare looks wise!
Honi you soind dumb ass hell if your somali you can not date a guy that is christian

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••