Comments
81 - 100 of 184 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 21
Layla

Mount Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Extinction what the hell are we dinosaurs?No matter who you mix with you dont want anyone who have chromosomal abnormalities and who is dumb as hell.I understand you wanna be pure but you dont want pure sh*t do you?I did not say anything about mixing go on and be pure be proud that is all you have.
Haha I agree. Marry whoever you want. Somalians just judge you no matter what you do.
Ayan

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Only Dhilos and self hating Dhilos would even consier going outside her culture and people.

They give decent good sisters a bad name.

Somali women are only meant for Somali men.

The sell out girls will forever be pushed out of the community and seen as dhilos.
Ayan

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

@ Dyna Girl.

You are an AA Jareer girl, why the hell are you in here talking about our affairs?

You should worry about your AA jareer guys chasing after Fat White Whales.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ayan wrote:
@ Dyna Girl.
You are an AA Jareer girl, why the hell are you in here talking about our affairs?
You should worry about your AA jareer guys chasing after Fat White Whales.
You live in Canada cause your folks were refugees.The thing is yes im a "jareer" but I can get one of my white whale chasing jareer men and one of your khat chewing skinny Somali men.Pretty impressive huh?Your affairs?What tribal talk and worrying about who is dating who?Boring sh*t.lol
Ayan

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

@ Dyna Girl.

Again, why are you here? You ahve not answered. I don't care if you can get a dog to hump your leg.

Boring you say, but you here talking about our affairs. Take your nosey Jareer butt somewhere else.

PS: Somali men dont like Jareer girls.
Jaime

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ali wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is self hatred! Simply because it is only natural to be with your own!
While I know some minority of Somalis go outside, that doesn't mean we should support their actions.
Do you know how many non Somali women have been after me over the years? Not to toot my own horn, but as a young Somali professional who has many things going for myself, I literally had Cadaan women throwing themselves at me. I even had one Indian girl ask for my hand in marriage.
I would never go with any of these women because I have pride, self worth, and I want to give myself fully to a deserving Somali sister. That is what you call TRUE SOMALINIMO!
If more of you Somalis had my line of thinking, we as a people would be in a better place!!
Smarten up Somalis!
SMARTEN UP
Good points, but you smarten up my friend. We are all equal. Don't think that any one ethnicity is better than the others. Whites look down on us already, why should an African nation hate on their own or blacks from other countries. Ignorance only breeds ignorance friend. We need to stick together, and stop hating.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ayan wrote:
@ Dyna Girl.
Again, why are you here? You ahve not answered. I don't care if you can get a dog to hump your leg.
Boring you say, but you here talking about our affairs. Take your nosey Jareer butt somewhere else.
PS: Somali men dont like Jareer girls.
I dont want no damn somali man.Me saying that im part somali and have no affiliation to any of yall aside dna does not mean im pining over somali men or want to be yall.Yes the opinions of Somalis and AA"s concern me.If yall dont like jareers well who the freak cares.So stick sideways you simple heifer.
S0mali

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont want no damn somali man.Me saying that im part somali and have no affiliation to any of yall aside dna does not mean im pining over somali men or want to be yall.Yes the opinions of Somalis and AA"s concern me.If yall dont like jareers well who the freak cares.So stick sideways you simple heifer.
I certainly don't engage threads that seem to be provocative. But I've to give this girl aka Dyna Girl a credit. She is strong, not the type of emotional girls that I've seen. She has been here for quite sometime. Had been attacked from right and left; was called names, and still she is managing to deal with it in a way that perhaps other girls couldn't have done it. Certainly if she was another girl, she would've disappeared long ago because the name calling, accusations and so forth.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

S0mali wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly don't engage threads that seem to be provocative. But I've to give this girl aka Dyna Girl a credit. She is strong, not the type of emotional girls that I've seen. She has been here for quite sometime. Had been attacked from right and left; was called names, and still she is managing to deal with it in a way that perhaps other girls couldn't have done it. Certainly if she was another girl, she would've disappeared long ago because the name calling, accusations and so forth.
Dyna Girl is strong girl and I don;t see anything wrong with her it just some racist men/women that like to bring her down by calling her names.
Anon

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ali wrote:
I don't go near any Somali girl that has dated out.
I have dropped a couple in the past when I found out.
Only an honorable sister deserves good Somali men.
"Once you go out, we don't want you Back"
This is the new staying that many of us good brothers have taken now. All of my good friends who are Somalis, educated, and decent guys, have taken this stance.
The way I see it, the trash has to be taken out of teh community anyways. So all this does for Somalis world-wide is that it makes the gene pool smarter and better because trash (Men and Women) are being absolved by Bantus, Jareers, Cadaan, etc.
I encourage the trash to go outside and just leaeLv us alone!
NEVER SETTLE FOR A GIRL THAT HAD DATED OUT GUYS!! NEVER!.
. You can't go around saying that unless you look like a male model. Plus you sound like someone who's never even dated before. Typical Somali qaashiin.
anon

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Ali wrote:
I don't go near any Somali girl that has dated out.
I have dropped a couple in the past when I found out.
Only an honorable sister deserves good Somali men.
"Once you go out, we don't want you Back"
This is the new staying that many of us good brothers have taken now. All of my good friends who are Somalis, educated, and decent guys, have taken this stance.
The way I see it, the trash has to be taken out of teh community anyways. So all this does for Somalis world-wide is that it makes the gene pool smarter and better because trash (Men and Women) are being absolved by Bantus, Jareers, Cadaan, etc.
I encourage the trash to go outside and just leaev us alone!
NEVER SETTLE FOR A GIRL THAT HAD DATED OUT GUYS!! NEVER!.
And why, pray-tell, is it so bad for someone to date outside of their race? Why are you so fixated on these archaic ideal so obviously branded onto you by your idiotic conservative relatives? Times are changing my friend, I suggest you get your thumb out of your ass and adapt.
hodan

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

if a Somali girl dates a non Somali nothing whould happen its thier choice they go out with who they want

am a somali girl my men is from Iran
my uunty is marred to a Jamaican my other unty is marred to a Syrian.
Mali

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How can they do, how do this, us mali me not got enough?
Yahya

Draper, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ali wrote:
I don't go near any Somali girl that has dated out.
I have dropped a couple in the past when I found out.
Only an honorable sister deserves good Somali men.
"Once you go out, we don't want you Back"
This is the new staying that many of us good brothers have taken now. All of my good friends who are Somalis, educated, and decent guys, have taken this stance.
The way I see it, the trash has to be taken out of teh community anyways. So all this does for Somalis world-wide is that it makes the gene pool smarter and better because trash (Men and Women) are being absolved by Bantus, Jareers, Cadaan, etc.
I encourage the trash to go outside and just leaev us alone!
NEVER SETTLE FOR A GIRL THAT HAD DATED OUT GUYS!! NEVER!.
You idiot that why allah made us different color. Read quran and fear allah you adoon.
sucdi

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

as long as that person is Muslim it doesn't matter what race there are coz race does not exist
Abdi

Göteborg, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

sucdi wrote:
as long as that person is Muslim it doesn't matter what race there are coz race does not exist
stop watching bbc girl,in the real world race do exist and so does a nationality,the somali race is transparent if you marry non somali your children will automatically take the features of the other race,i know they told you in schools that there only one race and that is the human race its beautiful but not true am afraid
Ali

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jaime wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points, but you smarten up my friend. We are all equal. Don't think that any one ethnicity is better than the others. Whites look down on us already, why should an African nation hate on their own or blacks from other countries. Ignorance only breeds ignorance friend. We need to stick together, and stop hating.
WTF are you talking about? Where did I hate on anyone?

You do know the difference between hating other groups and wanting to maintain your identity and culture right?

The only thing me and you have in common is the skin tone. Not saying we should be hating one another, but don't confuse hating to maintaing and wanting to be with your own ethnic group.
Ali

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
And why, pray-tell, is it so bad for someone to date outside of their race? Why are you so fixated on these archaic ideal so obviously branded onto you by your idiotic conservative relatives? Times are changing my friend, I suggest you get your thumb out of your ass and adapt.
Hi Rahma, lol.

We really don't give fk who you want, just move on and shut up about it. Is that hard for you to do?
Ali

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Abdi wrote:
<quoted text> stop watching bbc girl,in the real world race do exist and so does a nationality,the somali race is transparent if you marry non somali your children will automatically take the features of the other race,i know they told you in schools that there only one race and that is the human race its beautiful but not true am afraid
Simple as that.

If she marries a non Somali her kids will not be Somali nor will they be seen as such. Only INSANE Women would end their heritage.
Karmen

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

if a a somali women marries a non somali men her kids are still half somali
i dont understnad somalis wanna rule the whole somali people dat is just wrong mind ur own bussiness people everyone makes thier own choice stop acting like every somali person should be racist and think da same way as u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••