Comments
61 - 78 of 78 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
isaaqnmywomanisM J

Cardiff, UK

#70 Jan 30, 2012
@ Farhiya a word ov advice sista dnt give out ur mail address there's a lot ov predator's on dis forum inshallah u will find ur uncle

Since: Jan 12

Kansas City, KS

#71 Jan 30, 2012
Isaaq's are not Somalia. They are slaves and property owned by the british Master.
isaaqnmywomanis MJ

Cardiff, UK

#72 Feb 1, 2012
@ ^^ last post yeah n u lot were owned by them pasta eating greaseballs @ least we werent colonized by em they nva lived in our land or had their offspring there so get ur facts rgt ya orrible lil pest PDS@ ny1 got ny pest anti rodenr repellant in here aahhahahahhahahha yeah

Location hidden

#73 Feb 1, 2012
FaraxZeroIncome wrote:
I'm Midgaan and I like Isaaq and we marry each other.
Viva our relationship!
Isaaq girls do not marry lesbian wh00re lover beside ur sissy

Location hidden

#74 Feb 1, 2012
Mad Mullah wrote:
Isaaq's are not Somalia. They are slaves and property owned by the british Master.
hey Mad Mullah go join shabbah there alots of Mad Mullahs amongs them

Location hidden

#75 Feb 1, 2012
isaaqnmywomanisMJ wrote:
@ Farhiya a word ov advice sista dnt give out ur mail address there's a lot ov predator's on dis forum inshallah u will find ur uncle
yeah alot of Mad Mullas , lesbian wh00re , lesbian wh00re lovers name it

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#76 Feb 1, 2012
I dont understand why you guys even bother with people like this.
aisha

Seattle, WA

#78 Mar 16, 2012

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#79 Mar 16, 2012
Loool @ This entire topic and those who are actually taking this xaar seriously, Isaaq people are the most patriotic Somalis out there. The OP is not a Somali i can assure you of that.

Also can you guys stop disrespecting the noble Madhibaan family.

Peace!!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#80 Mar 27, 2012
Black_Ice85 wrote:
Loool @ This entire topic and those who are actually taking this xaar seriously, Isaaq people are the most patriotic Somalis out there. The OP is not a Somali i can assure you of that.
Peace!!!
Truth be told sxb if I mixed a bunch of somalis and madhibaans in a room no body would be able to tell who's who.

May the next generation do better than us
Solo

Oslo, Norway

#81 May 15, 2012
We are all children of Adam (pbuh)
Nomadic Prince

Saint Paul, MN

#82 May 15, 2012
Black_Ice85 wrote:
Peace!!!
In your dreams you cadaan worshiping isaaq scum!
holo

Porth, UK

#83 Mar 3, 2013
viva somaliland
holo

Porth, UK

#84 Mar 3, 2013
somaliland ha nolato
Ana Muslim

Sheffield, UK

#86 Apr 30, 2013
regardless of weather Landers are African's or not, doesn't really change anything. What matters is that we need to respect each other regardless of our qabil.
Before naything you are brothers and sisters in islam
qabil doesn't identify you as a person, its a just good for your lineage and thast about it, yes we all should be proud of our qabil but remember qabil will not help you when you're six feet under only your camal.
baarakaAllahu feekum.
Imraan

Montréal, Canada

#87 Aug 17, 2013
Somaliland 4 ever wrote:
salam aleykum
isaaq people are not somali,isaaq is a distinct etnic group
STOP CLAIM US,isaaq are not somali,we are light skinned and we look different than somalis,somalis are cushities mixed a litle bit with bantu,isaaq are pure arab mixed with ancient egyptians
southern somalis look more like african people
look at this Somalian terrorist
http://radiomuqdisho.net/gadane-iyo-xasan-daa...
LOOK AT THIS aka southern somali
and LOOK AT ISAAQ SOMALILANDER PEOPLE
http://www.google.it/imgres...
can tou see the difference??? ISAAQ ARE MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN SOMALIS
VIVA SOMALILAND
somalis are pure cushites except some southern clans like
hawiye(they are mixed with bantu)
rahanweyn they look full bantu
Darood are the purest clan in somalia,marexaan people in southern somalia DO NOT MIX with aka bantu people so marexaan is the only one tribe that doesn't mixed with bantu
hawiye and sab somalis mixed a lot
look at mohamed farah aidid he is hawiye and he look bantu
http://www.google.it/imgres...
i don't hate somalia,somalia is a neibourghing country
I feel sorry for the Somalis that are starving every day
i'm very tollerant with somali immigrants in somaliland
isaaq are not black people we are 100% caucasoid with dark skinn
somalis are 15% caucasoid and 85% african
isaaq are not somalis,we are a DISTINCT ETNIC GROUP AND A DISTINCT STATE
VIVA SOMALILAND
That's the biggest lie ever said. Rahanweyns don't mix with Bantus at ALL. When it comes to hawiye and Bantu, hawiyes tend to mate with Bantus more. And don't bring digil into this cause they're NOT rahanweyn. their more like hawiye and live with them. If you go to small villages in lower shabelle river, the only somali tribes that mostly mixes with Bantus is hawiye subdivisions mainly karanles, jambelle(hintire), silcis, mudulood tribes mobileen(allied with shiidle Bantu) Ibrahim sabti subclan of murusade and raarane hawiye. these are the only tribes that you'll find that mixed with Bantu. Digils are often mixed with Bantus but not a lot. Geledis are a small clan of afgooye that mainly lived with hawiyes (wacdaan, mursade, hintire) and biyomaals. their allied with digil just like garre. Garre is allied with digil but they're originally a sub clan of hawiye. The majority of digil tribes are not blood related but minority somali clans that formed a group. The only digil clan that's blood related together are tunni, shanta calemood and jiddu. Reer sifaadle is a small clan residing in Jubba shabelle and bay. Their also allied with digil but are originally either qalimoshube or another jareerweyne. When you look at sifaadles they strongly resemble Bantus. They mainly work with Bantus and rahanweyns in farming. Their highly involved in agriculture. Rahanweyns are mirifle ONLY. We mirifles do not mix with Bantus at all. Only digil and hawiye does. Sifaadles are mainly outcasted as Bantu.
hanna

London, UK

#88 Oct 3, 2013
Viva Somaliland
GUULEED

Toronto, Canada

#89 Oct 4, 2013
Somaliland 4 ever wrote:
SOMALILAND is the most developed african state because somalilander isaaq are caucasoid related with european and arab people,somalis are related to Oromo
somalis are a mixed etnic group
somalis have:
cushitic blood i think it is about 50%
arab blood 2%
caucasian blood 15%
bantu blood 20-21%
i'm not a troll,
You Isaaq ppl are ungry with the rest of somalis spacialy with darood (mareehaan did that ring a bell) because you lost every war to darood since the time of sayid m a hassan and there is nothing you can do about it so you claim superiority and being light skinned...Get f...g life.

The lightest skinned clan in somalia are XAWAADLE and never claim to be different then the rest of somalis.
And am daarood.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can this be considered Racial 43 min Mark Anthony Winf... 13
Gabdhaha buuran iyo kuwa dhuuban kuwee raaxo ma... (Apr '10) 2 hr Sirajken 1,292
Why do all Somalians stink? (I am Ethiopian) 2 hr Yonis Mazin 3
Wiilasha Somalida Maxey u gus yar yihiin horta? 3 hr lol 17
Let us MOURN this young girl .. Only 26 and sho... 6 hr Somalibyethnicity... 6
New Micheal Jackson Somalis 7 hr Yonis Mazin 5
Intercultural Couple - A Story about a Somali-P... 8 hr cor_leonis 15
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Wed ali wasaye 1,708
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) Aug 26 NNNhhmm 1,173
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••