omar

Toronto, Canada

#25 Jul 25, 2013
Hezbollah just a troll don't follow him he is retirement from job now he is vacation on Somali forum trust me Somali people he is not from the horn he trolling now Zackfromcanada.
Magnus Cerebrum

London, UK

#27 Jul 25, 2013
PuntldGeezer PIS wrote:
<quoted text>
what you said was that Somali men should only marry somali woman thats why I don't understand why do we somali men have stay loyal to our women? when in fact we know that they are marrying out to jareer guys, white men, pakistani mens etc.
why can't we Somali men do the same?
sxb i think you are confused here , i said somali women in general are loyal to us somali men and that only few marry out , now can you pls quote me saying " somali women should only marry somali men " ?? if not take a seat sxb , bilaash ha isku waalin !.
Cant think of a name

Birmingham, UK

#28 Jul 25, 2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL who hurt the OP. Those 10 reasons you listed where so stupid! Haha
Ali

Irving, TX

#29 Jul 25, 2013
What we do know is the Somali men have brought shame and humility to the Somali women, through war, intolerance, egoism, and hatred of themselves and to others. The Somali woman has endured unimaginable hardship through out the long pointless war, that seems to drag on and on and on.. SMH
PuntlandGeezer PIS

London, UK

#30 Jul 25, 2013
Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
<quoted text> sxb i think you are confused here , i said somali women in general are loyal to us somali men and that only few marry out , now can you pls quote me saying " somali women should only marry somali men " ?? if not take a seat sxb , bilaash ha isku waalin !.
Yeah some are loyal but I would'nt say most especially those religions and westernised somali woman they more likely to marry out non somali men.
One thing I know for sure is Somali men are loyal because they don't marry out they just mess around with white women, asian, chinese etc and when they ready to get marry they go back home.
What I don't get it why do we have to go home for bride? There are beautiful women all over the planet like in East london (whitechapel)there are some nice good looking bengali girls or southall those cute indaians girls or we could even go to hyderabad or just marry an English bird or go to syria etc.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#31 Jul 25, 2013
Boycott Dahabshiil AKA Daab-shit AKA Dhiig-shiil
slap ur forehead

Surrey, Canada

#32 Jul 25, 2013
Where is your father? Stop acting like a bastard!
Liban

Canada

#33 Jul 25, 2013
Wow that is soooo sad. You're preaching about Somali women and their self-hatred when your post screams of your own hatred for yourself. Have you ever thought that maybe it was the poor example Somali fathers are setting for their daughters that has them running in a different direction? Somali men are seen as lacking father figures whether it be supporting their children financially or emotionally so why should a women willingly carry their offspring?It sounds as though you not only hate your own mother but every female figure in your life e.g. aunts, sisters, grandmothers. Because in order to perpetrate such 'supposed' truths you have to have a deep hatred for the very women in your life therefore why are you surprised Somali women feel the same?
thehassanabdi

West Bromwich, UK

#34 Jul 26, 2013
The OP is aka PIG VOODOO aka INSEARCHOf aka BIOGRAPHY aka MAGNUS SCROTUM etc etc When will you people learn who and what the Pig is?
PipeRuster

Benfleet, UK

#35 Jul 26, 2013
Hezbollah wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christian agames call us jeberti. Do you know what that mean ?
A nickname for Jerry?
PipeRuster

Benfleet, UK

#36 Jul 26, 2013
Habeshas are foreigners and they should be treated like that. Excluding the fact we look somewhat similar, we have nothing in common. History is a perfect example of this; showing us the Habesha's attempt at invading our land as well as our attempt to do the same. It clarifies how unmatched we are.

Somalis need to distance themselves with foreigners and concentrate on fixing the problems in our community.

The stem of the problem is the West. Talks of interracial marriages, self hatred, welfare dependencies, abandoning faith and fatherless families were nearly unheard of in Somalia.

Whether you admit or not, the West is shaping us to become the African Americans of Europe, economically and socially speaking.

Before the civil war things were good. Most Somali family not only had both parents but as well as Grandparents and aunts and uncle to nourish the kids with good morals. We used our oil reserves to generate massive revenue. I know this because a relative of my mine was minister of oil before the civil war. Due to this public schools was wide available and free for only Somali children.

There were talks of making medical treatment free as we could afford it back then. And the amount of tourism we received had made us the Greece of Africa.
Magnus Cerebrum

London, UK

#38 Jul 26, 2013
thehassanabdi wrote:
The OP is aka PIG VOODOO aka INSEARCHOf aka BIOGRAPHY aka MAGNUS SCROTUM etc etc When will you people learn who and what the Pig is?
Can you stop mentioning my scrotum in every post of yours , wallahi its creepy knowing that an unstable male individual has his mind on your scrotum 24/7 lol iga ilaali the homo vibes , its Ramadan for godsake !.

Since: Jul 13

United States

#39 Jul 26, 2013
waa nago jecel wasmada xanunka badan oo kacsigodu badan yahay
Amina

Edgware, UK

#40 Jul 27, 2013
Personally Somali men do not do it for me. They hold no interest in me none whatsoever. They are backward, illiterate, lazy, criminals, unromonatic, dirty, addicted to khat and above all VERY uncivilized!
Somali men YUCK!!
Only un-enlightened Somali woman/girl would go for them!
PipeRuster

Benfleet, UK

#41 Jul 27, 2013
Amina wrote:
Personally Somali men do not do it for me. They hold no interest in me none whatsoever. They are backward, illiterate, lazy, criminals, unromonatic, dirty, addicted to khat and above all VERY uncivilized!
Somali men YUCK!!
You're no different than white racists. You both generalize millions of people due to the actions of a few you met. Have you personally met 6 million Somali men? Your ignorance is sickening, I doubt any Somali man would want anything to do with such a narrow minded woman.
PuntldGeezer PIS

London, UK

#42 Jul 27, 2013
Amina wrote:
Somali men YUCK!!
That goes for us too we don't want you either I mean who wants a tent wearing Somali woman who's hides her fat bodies?

My young bride is waiting for me bk home.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#43 Jul 27, 2013
Amina wrote:
Somali men YUCK!!
Now why do you think we care? Somali women have a weight issue. They aren't lady like. They go to university, but choose useless majors, like sociology. Somali men have their act together, only choosing business, hard sciences and law. I haven't been attracted to Somali women for ages. The only reason why Somali men even stay with Somali women is because of pressure. Do you know how many times my mom reminds me to marry and be with a Somali girl? Somali women are leaving for the most useless thugged out men I've ever seen. Somali men? Normal non Somali women. And no, I wasn't rejected by one. Not to say I wouldn't go out or marry them, I would. I'm not so close minded that I'd attack an entire people.
naima

Altrincham, UK

#44 Jul 27, 2013
"tent wearing Somali woman who's hides her fat bodies"

that's hilarious - even more so 'cos its true. I have noticed that they put on the 'tent' when weight gain begins.

but Somali men are not any better, they should take a bit more pride in appearance 'cos they dress like tramps
PuntldGeezer PIS

London, UK

#45 Jul 27, 2013
Somali Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why do you think we care? Somali women have a weight issue. They aren't lady like. They go to university, but choose useless majors, like sociology. Somali men have their act together, only choosing business, hard sciences and law. I haven't been attracted to Somali women for ages. The only reason why Somali men even stay with Somali women is because of pressure. Do you know how many times my mom reminds me to marry and be with a Somali girl? Somali women are leaving for the most useless thugged out men I've ever seen. Somali men? Normal non Somali women. And no, I wasn't rejected by one. Not to say I wouldn't go out or marry them, I would. I'm not so close minded that I'd attack an entire people.
When I was young like in school days most somalis guys in London usually go back home to get married my brother went to hyderabad he got himself a beautiful indian muslim girl. I have never understood why do they do that I have always probably believe that they don't have a game but I did finally figured out that these somali woman in diaspora are not good woman wifey material.
* They are rude, lousy, immature
* Too religions Arab wanna be
* They dress awful (wearing tent all the time)
* They don't work
* They are overweight they don't eat healthy food
* Most of them own council housing they can kick you any time.
* They have been corrupted big time

Why do I have to put myself all these trouble? life can be so easily if I just a marry someone from back home in Somalia or even from Eritrean and bring her to England. I don't have to spend tens of thousands of money to have a beautiful wedding lol.

I truly given up the Somali women in England there's no connection.
Ilwaad

London, UK

#46 Jul 27, 2013
How old are you guys?? Get your act together. Whether you like it or not you share an ethnicity, s country, religion and culture. Maanto dhan maxaad isku ceeynaysiin? Somali men you be sure to remember that your mothers, sisters, aunts etc waa dumar soomaaliyeed. Somali women you also be sure to remember that your fathers, brothers, uncles etc waa rag soomaaliyeed. Isku xishooda oo kale xishooda. Shisheeye baa maalin iyo habeen ina ceeynaayo but ma iska celin kartaan because you're too busy dissing each other. Waa aqli xumo.

If you don't want to marry a Somali men/women, that's fine. Qasab ma'ahan to marry a Somali. Everyone has their own preference. Although, I believe that Somalis should stick together and marry each other...but I know not everyone sees it that way. It's fine to marry out but there's no need to badmouth your own people. You can marry out without putting your people down. It's really immature to do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is the Majeerteen clan hated by Every other... (Apr '12) 1 hr Wilka Majerteen 148
maxameduk inu qaniis yahay mala socotan? (Apr '08) 9 hr wiilkalondon 407
Kushites are SUDANESE NOT Somalian (Oct '09) 9 hr mahamat 39
Arabic TermWORD-> Al Ilah Al lah wa... (Jun '13) 11 hr MANALO RAPE ROSITA 20
Atheist Somalians? 11 hr somaliboy123 1
what clan is majority in galgadud region of Som... 15 hr jamac 1
Guess my ethnicity based on my DNA result from... 15 hr Yonis Mazin 12
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 19 hr Asad caga weyne 4,363
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Oct 17 Raxeye 1,754
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) Oct 17 beso 1,199

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE