First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Amina

Whitstable, UK

#1 Sep 29, 2013
Islam is a lie!!

I am glad i together with my family left this oppressive SATANIC religion.

I hope and wish all Somalis would open their eyes and smell the coffee.

Islam = Enemy of progress
Qur'an = Satanic handbook/manual

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Magnus Cerebrum

London, UK

#2 Sep 29, 2013
LOL i see moonie d pagan has re-invented himself as a somali chick lol did you get tired of the CAPS LOCK? ahahaha what happened to your christian faith?, did your local priest molest you and baptize you with unholy water? ahahaha!
commentor

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Sep 29, 2013
Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
LOL i see moonie d pagan has re-invented himself as a somali chick lol did you get tired of the CAPS LOCK? ahahaha what happened to your christian faith?, did your local priest molest you and baptize you with unholy water? ahahaha!
Hahaha...how many little children, women, old people did you papa or your brother have blown up to go to paradise in the land of milk and honey and get their 72 virgins, as your mohamed have promised you.

Funny, now that you get to eat three times a day and sleep on a bed for the first time of your funken life, the end result to bit the hand that feed you. But then, a snake in the grass of a primitive people and religion is what you are

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4 Sep 29, 2013
commentor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha...how many little children, women, old people did you papa or your brother have blown up to go to paradise in the land of milk and honey and get their 72 virgins, as your mohamed have promised you.
Funny, now that you get to eat three times a day and sleep on a bed for the first time of your funken life, the end result to bit the hand that feed you. But then, a snake in the grass of a primitive people and religion is what you are
Magnus is a self righteous idiot. It's best if you ignore him before he starts babbling on about another one of his conspiracy theories. Or even worse, his obsession with voodoo comes out. One guy actually went crazy because of this obsession.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 29, 2013
People should be allowed to leave Islam without any fear of getting attacked or killed.
notsurprised

Brampton, Canada

#6 Sep 29, 2013
Goon on you for leaving, hope Muslims will respect your decision and won't harass you too much
notsurprised

Brampton, Canada

#7 Sep 29, 2013
*good on you
Magnus Cerebrum

London, UK

#8 Sep 29, 2013
peace n shaax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Magnus is a self righteous idiot. It's best if you ignore him before he starts babbling on about another one of his conspiracy theories. Or even worse, his obsession with voodoo comes out. One guy actually went crazy because of this obsession.
Horta adiga maxaa kuu dhiman ? qofka aad u jawaabaysid nebigaga ayuu caayay , adiguna casually ayaad ula hadlaysaa , isku xishood , we may have our diffrences in opinion but markuu qof caayo diintada waa inaad u jawaabta si kulul , hadaad taa samayn ari waydid leave it to us real muslims , we dont need a 'Islam hater' apologist like you around , and to say im obsessed with voodo is ludicrous , he is the one on a somali forum 24/7 telling us how 'enlightened' he is and how 'stupid' we are lol so whos obsessed ?.

“Safar Dheer iyo”

Since: Jan 11

Sahay Gaaban

#9 Sep 29, 2013
Amina wrote:
Islam is a lie!!
You have a choice to leave Islam. You are free to live your life the way you want! But please don't come here to insult Islam. At least have some respect even though your rants/insults towards Islam won't change or hurt Islam the slightest. It's just good for you as a human to respect the beliefs of others.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#10 Sep 30, 2013
hello friendzz
Youhaveissues

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#11 Sep 30, 2013
You left islam b/c you are angry. If you found a better religion you would shared that and expressed how beautiful it is what you have found( that's what every revert to islam does) your case is the usual Munafiq "Muslim" who leaves but still feels the need to defame and degrade it. Even though they have left it.

Where is the freedom my friend ? You are clearly not done with islam, if you keep coming back. You'll never be happy or move on until you know for sure islam is not the true religion and that's a conclusion no man will ever reach. What I would ask you to do is forget islam completely and ignore it wherever you see it. If you have decency for life and still care, ask God whichever way to guide you.

Trust me we muslims could care less if another Muslim said they left the religion. Does it suck? Yes! But not for us, our life continues... Actually it's better that way ..one less Munafiq in our Ummah is just great.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 30, 2013
Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
<quoted text>Horta adiga maxaa kuu dhiman ? qofka aad u jawaabaysid nebigaga ayuu caayay , adiguna casually ayaad ula hadlaysaa , isku xishood , we may have our diffrences in opinion but markuu qof caayo diintada waa inaad u jawaabta si kulul , hadaad taa samayn ari waydid leave it to us real muslims , we dont need a 'Islam hater' apologist like you around , and to say im obsessed with voodo is ludicrous , he is the one on a somali forum 24/7 telling us how 'enlightened' he is and how 'stupid' we are lol so whos obsessed ?.
You "isku xishood." You're the one who is always trying to bully the females on here. That might fly for you in the real world but it won't work here. No body is scared of you. Yeah, you "real muslims" can handle it. Too bad you're the only one that thinks that. For you, everything is an us vs them. And that's were your problem lies. I'm not an apologist. if any one on here is one, it's you. And as for being a "islam hater" I do more for islam than your al-Qaeda wanna be @ss.
Yes, you are obsessed with voodoo, anyone one you disagree with you call voodoo. You bring him into topics that have northing to do with him. And you start thread after thread about him. If that's not obsessed, I don't know what is.

Anyways, voodoo can be here just like you can be at a western country even though you are not European. Also, topix was made by a non Somali, so your argument doesn't hold any water. Also, he can say what he likes just like you. That's the beauty of freedom of speech. I might not agree what some of the things he says, but I do believe he has the right to say what he likes because I believe in the freedom of speech. You probably would have him killed for it if it was up to you.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 30, 2013
Youhaveissues wrote:
She's not a munafiq but a kafir. There is a big difference. Munafiq are muslims that are unaware of the disbelieve in their hearts. The munafis never leave.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#14 Sep 30, 2013
Amina wrote:
Islam is a lie!!
Are you going to change your name as well or.. ur name is what people will see so if you keep your name it wont matter whether u leave islam or not ppl will see you as being muslim and perception is EVERYTHING!!
Ash

London, UK

#15 Sep 30, 2013
If you left the religion for your own purposes then that is your life, and you will live it with it wherever it takes you. But no need to tell the rest of the Somali community to wake up and smell the coffee. No matter how angry I get, or annoyed or frustrated, I know I am being tested... If I give up at the first hurdle then what other things in life will I give up on, my religion? Hell No...

There is always light at the end of the tunnel. Im not judging you, but just suggesting that if you decided to leave the Deen, then stop encouraging others. Simply ignore everything to do with ISLAM... and I bet you, you will struggle with this, always justifying your actions... Live your life, not for others. If Islam wasn't for you, stop bashing it and but move on.
thehassanabdi

West Bromwich, UK

#16 Oct 1, 2013
Amina wrote:
Islam is a lie!!
aka PIG VOODOO, try again! you've failed this time!
Magnus Cerebrum

London, UK

#17 Oct 1, 2013
peace n shaax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You "isku xishood." You're the one who is always trying to bully the females on here. That might fly for you in the real world but it won't work here. No body is scared of you. Yeah, you "real muslims" can handle it. Too bad you're the only one that thinks that. For you, everything is an us vs them. And that's were your problem lies. I'm not an apologist. if any one on here is one, it's you. And as for being a "islam hater" I do more for islam than your al-Qaeda wanna be @ss.
Yes, you are obsessed with voodoo, anyone one you disagree with you call voodoo. You bring him into topics that have northing to do with him. And you start thread after thread about him. If that's not obsessed, I don't know what is.
Anyways, voodoo can be here just like you can be at a western country even though you are not European. Also, topix was made by a non Somali, so your argument doesn't hold any water. Also, he can say what he likes just like you. That's the beauty of freedom of speech. I might not agree what some of the things he says, but I do believe he has the right to say what he likes because I believe in the freedom of speech. You probably would have him killed for it if it was up to you.
I do not have a problem with people leaving Islam , that is their personal choice and it does not affect me one tiny bit , however it does bother me when somebody leaves Islams and then labels it 'Satanic ' and 'Evil',callng it 'non-progessive', that is what offends me and should also offend other muslims too , you argue that its her freedom of speech and freedom of expression and that she is entitled to it and people should respect that , but at the same time you call me a ' self righteous idiot' for showing my disaproval of her message and poking fun at her religious background , so how does that make you any different to me and what im doing ? do i not have a right to disagree with the OP's message and to defame their religion ,cant i express my self without being called a 'sself righteous idiot', just like the OP did ? so why aren't you calling the OP a 'self righteous idiot'????? or maybe this is just a personal attak and has nothing to do with the OP ? am i right PEACE ?.

Location hidden

#18 Oct 1, 2013
Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
<quoted text> I do not have a problem with people leaving Islam , that is their personal choice and it does not affect me one tiny bit , however it does bother me when somebody leaves Islams and then labels it 'Satanic ' and 'Evil',callng it 'non-progessive', that is what offends me and should also offend other muslims too , you argue that its her freedom of speech and freedom of expression and that she is entitled to it and people should respect that , but at the same time you call me a ' self righteous idiot' for showing my disaproval of her message and poking fun at her religious background , so how does that make you any different to me and what im doing ? do i not have a right to disagree with the OP's message and to defame their religion ,cant i express my self without being called a 'sself righteous idiot', just like the OP did ? so why aren't you calling the OP a 'self righteous idiot'????? or maybe this is just a personal attak and has nothing to do with the OP ? am i right PEACE ?.
there is a difference. You act like you speak for an entire group of people. "let us real muslims deal with this." hence, I called you a self righteous idiot. So when I say let her have her freedom of speech, I speaking to the group of people you claim to represent: "the real muslims." I could careless who you represent, just that they need to respect human right and freedom of speech is part of it. Get it now?

“He who is brave , is free”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#19 Oct 1, 2013
peace n shaax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a difference. You act like you speak for an entire group of people. "let us real muslims deal with this." hence, I called you a self righteous idiot. So when I say let her have her freedom of speech, I speaking to the group of people you claim to represent: "the real muslims." I could careless who you represent, just that they need to respect human right and freedom of speech is part of it. Get it now?
Stop making up excuses , you called me a self righteous idiot in your first post and i made the ' us real muslims' comment after the post in which you called me a 'self righteous idiot', so you cant make that a valid reason of your opposition to my freedom of speech , you attacked me straight from the get go with no provaction from side , so why are you so quick to denounce me and at the time justify the OP on the grounds that they have a right to 'freedom of speech ' while attempted to strip me of mine ? and dont lie and say i claimed to be a representative of Islam because i made no such statement , when i say 'let us real muslims deal with this ' i mean let us muslims defend ourselves from the malicious claims that the OP has made against Islam.

Any with an ounce of intelligence can see that emotion is leading you and not reason , you seem to be taking my attack on the OP personally , which is quite funny because it had nothing to do with you and the fact that you claim to be muslim which i find quite ironic , given that the fact you defended a non muslim who was defaming Islam(your religion ), but you totally lost it when a muslim replied back harshly criticising christianity lol what is it with your double standards ? lol like wtf ? caadi matahay ?.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 1, 2013
Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
<quoted text>
My problem isn't with you, it's with anyone who tells another person what to say or do based on believe or position they hold. That's why I'm defensive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
calafdoon bb pin exchange (Apr '12) 2 hr south 29
GUURDOON XALAAAL AH (DAACAD AH or RUN AY KATAHEY) 6 hr shiine 38
Interesting thing about Somali people’s hair’ (Oct '09) 6 hr TheSomalikid 116
I am in love with a Bengali girl but her family... (Jul '12) 9 hr Begum 177
has somalia won any medals? 10 hr somali 2
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 18 hr cunaaye 4,334
Kenya withdrawels it's water challenges to Soma... 19 hr Dacar 6
Gabdhaha buuran iyo kuwa dhuuban kuwee raaxo ma... (Apr '10) Sun hassan 1,312
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) Sat jigjigaawi 1,190
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Sep 13 Wasaaye 1,737
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••