Somali Women Married To Emirati, Saudi etc Men???

Posted in the Somalia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Djibouti

#1 Sep 30, 2011
Hello,

I'm a 24 years old, Somali woman from Canada...and I'm dating an Emirati guy, who's 25 y/o. I met him in university, and he asked me out, and I said yes. So now he's talking about marriage, and he asked me if I'd consider moving with him back to the UAE, to meet his family and be his wife. I said yes,of course, because I'm in love with him.

So basically I'm just wondering if there any Somali women in this forum that are married to Arab men from the gulf region,like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait etc.

How's it like to be married to them? what's your relationship with his family? what's life like in the UAE?

Thanks!:)
zed

Australia

#2 Sep 30, 2011
LMAO everybody knows its you Professor LoL

Since: Mar 11

Uddevalla, Sweden

#3 Sep 30, 2011
LOL wired threads , I dont think it matters if his a muslim
Rahma

Toronto, Canada

#4 Jul 10, 2012
Congrats sweetie!

Emirati men are rich! You lucky :)

“Big cats don't cry!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 11, 2012
I'm sure that the dude and his family won't be calling you aswad or khara at some point of your marriage. Looool

“Big cats don't cry!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 11, 2012
*any point of your marriage
Rahma

Canada

#7 Jul 11, 2012
Not all Arabs are racist dumbass

“Big cats don't cry!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 11, 2012
Rahma wrote:
Not all Arabs are racist dumbass
u failed attention seeker,u aint nuffin but a butt ugly lab rat! If u luv up arab d*ck den daht is u ini, nobdy cares abt u, u frikken neglected piece of sh-t. Dnt try beg convo wit me ye mofo bthxch
Rahma

Ottawa, Canada

#10 Jul 11, 2012
Stupid Somalis.

“Big cats don't cry!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Jul 11, 2012
ShAkE YoUr 4 mE wrote:
<quoted text>well hello rp going hard..Team Radio panther for life... you know i love you. but you hate me so much i dont care.. ill always love you my beautiful radio panther :) F**ck u rahama u washed up diloh
TheCrippledHippo aka TheClosetedKhaniis aka MonsieurAl-khaniis aka ShakeYour4me,

During your lengthy time spent on Topix Somalia, you've shown great adoration for male genitals. Therefore, you have yourself to worry about. You're nothing but an insignificant a$$-clown.
ali

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Aug 2, 2012
zed wrote:
LMAO everybody knows its you Professor LoL
please do not marry his.
Hey

London, UK

#13 Dec 5, 2012
Make sure you both pray salah istihara
Hey

London, UK

#14 Dec 5, 2012
Elhamloveslife wrote:
Hello,
I'm a 24 years old, Somali woman from Canada...and I'm dating an Emirati guy, who's 25 y/o. I met him in university, and he asked me out, and I said yes. So now he's talking about marriage, and he asked me if I'd consider moving with him back to the UAE, to meet his family and be his wife. I said yes,of course, because I'm in love with him.
So basically I'm just wondering if there any Somali women in this forum that are married to Arab men from the gulf region,like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait etc.
How's it like to be married to them? what's your relationship with his family? what's life like in the UAE?
Thanks!:)
Are you still thinking about it sis?
hassin

Toledo, OH

#15 Dec 5, 2012
Elhamloveslife wrote:
Hello,

I'm a 24 years old, Somali woman from Canada...and I'm dating an Emirati guy, who's 25 y/o. I met him in university, and he asked me out, and I said yes. So now he's talking about marriage, and he asked me if I'd consider moving with him back to the UAE, to meet his family and be his wife. I said yes,of course, because I'm in love with him.

So basically I'm just wondering if there any Somali women in this forum that are married to Arab men from the gulf region,like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait etc.

How's it like to be married to them? what's your relationship with his family? what's life like in the UAE?

Thanks!:)
He well raped u beat u throw acid on u than kill u lool jking I hope the best for u
Haruun

UK

#16 Dec 5, 2012
bipolar thread.

Arabs must be into the hairy lochness monster looking beast type and this confirms it.
or so she made up
nwari

Manchester, UK

#17 May 2, 2013
Erm i wish for you the best !
And ignore the haters honey
Some emaratii's are black themselves!!!
Emaratis are real sweet
forever & beyond :*
& hope his family is nice ;/
dumb naago

London, UK

#18 May 2, 2013
Why would you choose to bring domestic violence, honor killings, acid throwing, wife beating, domestic slavery and racial abuse to yourself. I hate dumb dhilos like you because you give our women bad names. Why choose a culture you know you will be treated like a dog.

Dumb dhilo dumb dhilo dumb dhilo
Ubaax

Manchester, UK

#19 May 6, 2013
This is happening to me 2 LOOL.
And forget the bitchy comments .
My BF is emaratii & we want to get married
His family seem nice and dat
He is really kind and respectful & i love him A LOT!
But maybe i kind of feel stupid
For not marrying my own culture
I mean.... I love Somalia & proud of my race
But i keep hearing somali guys will treat you better
And ajinabi won't ..
I need advice from someone who is respectful
& honest.
But i really love him and he really loves me .
hiol

London, UK

#20 May 6, 2013
Ubaax wrote:
This is happening to me 2 LOOL.
And forget the bitchy comments .
My BF is emaratii & we want to get married
His family seem nice and dat
He is really kind and respectful & i love him A LOT!
But maybe i kind of feel stupid
For not marrying my own culture
I mean.... I love Somalia & proud of my race
But i keep hearing somali guys will treat you better
And ajinabi won't ..
I need advice from someone who is respectful
& honest.
But i really love him and he really loves me .
Please don't delude yourself. If you truly loved Somalis you would want your own kids to be Somalis. Your illiteracy clearly confirms your stupidity. What is sickening is that self haters attempt to sound nationalistic.
Sheikh Voodoo

Fairfield, Australia

#21 May 6, 2013
hiol wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't delude yourself. If you truly loved Somalis you would want your own kids to be Somalis. Your illiteracy clearly confirms your stupidity. What is sickening is that self haters attempt to sound nationalistic.
Mr hypocrite, are you insulting or, praising her? why do you have to insult your muslim "sister" instead of expressing your objection to her opinion in an Islamic sanctioned proper way? This hypocrite was just telling me in another thread that muslims are insulted on this board when he himself contributes to their insults.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Somali girls so ugly (Jan '13) 7 min proudsomalilandgirl 366
There are light skinned somalis 10 min proudsomalilandgirl 3
Top 10 richest and poorest Somali Qabiils in Ca... (Dec '13) 10 min ogadenguy 28
A mysterious lost somali city? 14 min proudsomalilandgirl 3
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 1 hr Sartana 4,519
how to get married to nairobi somali girls 4 hr Somali Dude 1
Any Somalis living in Doha, Qatar? (Oct '13) 5 hr ummi 31
what do you make of laila adigar 11 hr md_diiriye 42
Why do Somalian's look up to Jamaicans?.. 11 hr Leroy 46
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 12 hr jeydean 1,807
More from around the web