Comments
1,301 - 1,320 of 1,370 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2014
sanyika

Jackson, MS

#1430 Apr 28, 2013
i have several questions for my African brothers and sisters born in Africa.i'm considered to be an African American or Black American.However,i would much rather consider myself to be an AFRICAN.I've found a small cultural group that promotes A Pan-African Unity and educate and inform other Brothers and sisters born here in AMERICA about African culture.Okay,here is the problem,trying to get Africans born in AFRICA to help or particpate.It's like pulling Lions TEETH.To get an African to help model African attire or do language translation or to prepare a dish is very,very hard work .Why, oh why is making money all that my brothers and sisters born in Africa think about.It is hard as hell to get them to keep a committment about educational cultural events.Moreover,if they do committ it is hard to catch up with them to get them to follow through.As much as i love the motherland and would love to see a UNITED STATES OF AFRICA,i understand why AFRICA is divided and disorganized.The neocolonial mindset is all to prevelant in the motherland and manifest itself in the behaviors here in AMERICA of the many brothers and sisters that live in here in america.Until the brothers and sisters in AFRICA THAT LIVE IN AMERICA stop trying to be more american than white from Europe,then Africa will stay at the bottom.Their are some "so called Black-americans" that really want to get into the Pan-African unity thing work,but find ourselves having obstacles placed in our way by several different forces,i.e. the status negro elite class,and AFRICANS born in AFRICA that benefit from the Neocolonialist status quo and donot want to see Pan-African unity.
royal

Pasadena, CA

#1431 Apr 28, 2013
Who gives a dam about what a somali love, or who they love. What contributions have these people made to the world that we could consider important? They have spreaded to the four corners of the earth and brought nothing but misery to the countries they move to. Check fraud, welfare, murder, hate, just like their Arab masters. Fix Somalia, then you can be proud.
ryewolf

Pasadena, CA

#1432 Apr 29, 2013
djibouti Man wrote:
<quoted text>
From your car to the office that is hot !!!!!! But somali ppl will always hate its just something in us somali ppl I don't know why but even my morther hates a group of ppl cuz they just aren't like her or anything she has seen befor try to tell her not to do that but it don't work out so I gave up on that .
how can a person he remotely good, having so much hate inside? Most somalis are muslim correct? If your heart is heavy with hate, then there is no salvation in you. True peace comes from within, hate is an disease that spreads like cancer upon the earth.
ryewolf

Pasadena, CA

#1433 Apr 29, 2013
HOA chick wrote:
Black people are not human, they are monkeys!
then if that be the case, then why do everyone in the world have monkey neanderthal blood in their veins, except subsaharan Africans?
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#1434 Apr 29, 2013
ryewolf wrote:
<quoted text> how can a person he remotely good, having so much hate inside? Most somalis are muslim correct? If your heart is heavy with hate, then there is no salvation in you. True peace comes from within, hate is an disease that spreads like cancer upon the earth.
lol so what is it that brouth you somali forum
African Pharaohs

Fairfield, CA

#1435 May 12, 2013
I've never seen a non Black Somali jus sayn

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1436 May 12, 2013
African Pharaohs wrote:
hi
Rahma

Orleans, Canada

#1437 May 12, 2013
Biography wrote:
<quoted text>
hi
Hey <3 I'm gonna make an account, and send you a message...I'll give you my facebook, so we can add each other and chat.:)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1438 May 13, 2013
Rahma wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey <3 I'm gonna make an account, and send you a message...I'll give you my facebook, so we can add each other and chat.:)
Lol. Go for it.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1439 May 13, 2013
African Pharaohs wrote:
LOL

True.
Winnie Wu

Beijing, China

#1440 May 15, 2013
same race always hate earch other,prove:

Chinese and japanese hate each other

Jews and Whites hate each other

so Somalias and afriacans hate each other
new forum for somalis

Nairobi, Kenya

#1441 May 15, 2013
Dear somalis ( by somali i refer to the cushite people who carry a certain DNA) because anyone can call themselves somalis these days, i believe its time we had our own forum.

A friend and i are working on developing a forum were somali people from across the earth can come in and comment. As you are aware most of the topics started here are by non somalis, lets say by haters and i have no desire to engage in any conversation with THEM. I dont value their opinion.

my comment to this kenyan somali - are you really a kenyan somali?umetoka wapi? its either your ignorant on your situation in Kenya OR your blind.

Somali kenyans face discrimination against everything here. what is he talking about~! many were massacared in northern eastern kenya by kenyan police, most kenyan somalis are unemployed because they face discrimination, dont get IDs easily... what IS HE TALKING ABOUT..

to join this new somali forum you will be identified by a webcam interview. its strictly for cushitic somalis .

will update you soon

maxaadsannid
kamau

Jackson, MS

#1443 May 19, 2013
When will African people learn that we will always be last in the world until we unite as one.Thats what Pan-Africanism is all about,uniting as one.The United States of Africa is the only solution to the disunity of Africa.Hopefully we will realize this before we are re-colonized.
kamau

Jackson, MS

#1444 May 19, 2013
new forum for somalis wrote:
Dear somalis ( by somali i refer to the cushite people who carry a certain DNA) because anyone can call themselves somalis these days, i believe its time we had our own forum.
A friend and i are working on developing a forum were somali people from across the earth can come in and comment. As you are aware most of the topics started here are by non somalis, lets say by haters and i have no desire to engage in any conversation with THEM. I dont value their opinion.
my comment to this kenyan somali - are you really a kenyan somali?umetoka wapi? its either your ignorant on your situation in Kenya OR your blind.
Somali kenyans face discrimination against everything here. what is he talking about~! many were massacared in northern eastern kenya by kenyan police, most kenyan somalis are unemployed because they face discrimination, dont get IDs easily... what IS HE TALKING ABOUT..
to join this new somali forum you will be identified by a webcam interview. its strictly for cushitic somalis .
will update you soon
maxaadsannid
What is this but more division. As long as we have pettiness amongst as Africans we will be ruled by arabs and whites.Africans must unite.
Ms Somali American

Brooklyn, NY

#1446 Jun 25, 2013
I bet it's someone else who is using Amira's name
JAMILA

Uddevalla, Sweden

#1447 Jul 10, 2013
kamau wrote:
When will African people learn that we will always be last in the world until we unite as one.Thats what Pan-Africanism is all about,uniting as one.The United States of Africa is the only solution to the disunity of Africa.Hopefully we will realize this before we are re-colonized.
So true my very best friend is west african and I would never insult her race or ethnic. Yes we all are africans and black. But i just like west africans but not ugandans and ethiopian and kenyans too because they keep oppressing our ppl nowadays...
Bingy

London, UK

#1448 Jul 10, 2013
Everyone hates .somalis are angry cos their birds are stitched up...! Hahahahaha...! I bet that's why u lot use batty...! Hahaha. Frustration breeds hate.
Ali Somalia

Ashburn, VA

#1449 Aug 13, 2013
I m somali citizen we never recist no 1 black or either white we r all muslim brothers every muslim we respect bro
Papa bois

Pasadena, CA

#1450 Aug 13, 2013
RAXANWEYN wrote:
<quoted text>UR not half Somali u bitch kikuyu.. ur not even kenyan only kikuyu kenyan. fucken bitch..Somalis are arab Kissers? lol are u stupid we hang arabs in South West Somalia as well as monkeys like you also. Dont jump over the borders of North East Kenya into Gedo regions and jubadda hoose and kismayo. those places could be a very nasty zone for a arab-sudani-kenyan like you no matter what tribe you claim bantu-nilote-arab- even djibouti somali.
you kill for no reason, because your animals, and uncivilized. Would you do this to whites? No because you worship white, nomatter how much they hate you. Dumb ass pirates.
Papa bois

Pasadena, CA

#1451 Aug 13, 2013
sanyika wrote:
i have several questions for my African brothers and sisters born in Africa.i'm considered to be an African American or Black American.However,i would much rather consider myself to be an AFRICAN.I've found a small cultural group that promotes A Pan-African Unity and educate and inform other Brothers and sisters born here in AMERICA about African culture.Okay,here is the problem,trying to get Africans born in AFRICA to help or particpate.It's like pulling Lions TEETH.To get an African to help model African attire or do language translation or to prepare a dish is very,very hard work .Why, oh why is making money all that my brothers and sisters born in Africa think about.It is hard as hell to get them to keep a committment about educational cultural events.Moreover,if they do committ it is hard to catch up with them to get them to follow through.As much as i love the motherland and would love to see a UNITED STATES OF AFRICA,i understand why AFRICA is divided and disorganized.The neocolonial mindset is all to prevelant in the motherland and manifest itself in the behaviors here in AMERICA of the many brothers and sisters that live in here in america.Until the brothers and sisters in AFRICA THAT LIVE IN AMERICA stop trying to be more american than white from Europe,then Africa will stay at the bottom.Their are some "so called Black-americans" that really want to get into the Pan-African unity thing work,but find ourselves having obstacles placed in our way by several different forces,i.e. the status negro elite class,and AFRICANS born in AFRICA that benefit from the Neocolonialist status quo and donot want to see Pan-African unity.
somalis are not into pan africanism, but pan arabism. They dont even consider themselves as black, or african. Dont try to connect to these people, because they are full of selfhate, and they cant help you, nor you them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 3 hr hassan 123456 1,713
Wiilasha Somalida Maxey u gus yar yihiin horta? 4 hr yaasiin 20
Wiil Raba Guurdoon Xalaal ah (Aug '12) 5 hr Ahmed 371
GUURDOON XALAAAL AH (DAACAD AH or RUN AY KATAHEY) 6 hr Weheliye 16
naagaha iyo gabdhaha somali waa dhiloyiin sharm... 7 hr Sirajken 3
Jim 12 hr Yonis Mazin 5
Qolka Guurka xalaasha ah ilaahey dartiis (Aug '12) 23 hr Yuosuf 608
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Sun Sheeruu 4,325
Gabdhaha buuran iyo kuwa dhuuban kuwee raaxo ma... (Apr '10) Sun Sheeruu 1,301
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) Sun Sheeruu 1,180