Somalihotty

United States

#44 Oct 25, 2013
Abyo I would advice you with my best answer I feel like me and you are in like the same suatution iam dating cadan guy too don,t lisned to somali people people they only talk about marriegs that goes wrong and would never talk aby the once that succesed us long as allah is plz with do the right thing and if u ever marry him I want u to prove somali people wrong so make sure u die in that house like I will I ever marry nomsomali
Samira

Minneapolis, MN

#45 Oct 26, 2013
^^ first learn the language before u talk about some imaginary cadaan man lolz.
Justme

Sollentuna, Sweden

#46 Nov 15, 2013
NoThatAbdi wrote:
No offence intended but anything would work for a Somali girl. They have low standards,they marry just about anyone.


Ey you listen up you cantd judge all somalian girls because of the few u have seen the only ones u probably went for was te easy ones because u cant stand being rejected

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#47 Jan 4, 2014
Haha well it is working out for me, and for many Somali friends I have and also female relatives.
Ikram

Gîza, Egypt

#48 Jan 20, 2014
well let me tell you something, If u want to marry a white guy just go for it and if your parents is okay with it it's even more better trust me. I've like 10 cousins who's mixed basiclly thier mother or father are white. And I seriously don't agree with these people who are saying that somali men are better, it depends on the person. I don't understand how people think that somali men are better than any other men.. I would never marry a somali man! FYI yes I'm somali.

Good luck girl.

xoxo Ikram.

Since: Dec 13

Europe

#49 Jan 20, 2014
Ikram wrote:
well let me tell you something, If u want to marry a white guy just go for it and if your parents is okay with it it's even more better trust me. I've like 10 cousins who's mixed basiclly thier mother or father are white. And I seriously don't agree with these people who are saying that somali men are better, it depends on the person. I don't understand how people think that somali men are better than any other men.. I would never marry a somali man! FYI yes I'm somali.
Good luck girl.
xoxo Ikram.
bad advice brings bad dicission.

Since: Dec 13

Europe

#52 Jan 20, 2014
isaaq wrote:
oh plz stop promoting ur selfhatred amina go on i hope this filthy uncircumcised bottom wiping pork eating mutant givez u seven kidz then dumps u then u will appreciate ur ppl so sad maliz r pathetic u will c wen u ave half bred confused kidz n hr find out he can ave 4 wivez like many do n chucks u go on sell urself to the slavemaster he jus wants ur siil n probably fuuto 2
all dhilo are isaaq lol what a lough.
Ilyas

Finland

#54 Jan 20, 2014
hey there is nothing wrong with dating other races , but i would like you to forget the feelings and emotions and look at the reality on the ground , look at america for example . More then 35 % of black women date white men , butt for some reason more than 97% of black women marry a black man .

This is harsh and cold truth and what it says is that white men like any other men would love to fuck a attractive women but marry a white women .

I don't want you to burn and be 30 year unmarried woman , because then no white man wants you and no somali man wants to marry a spinster woman who spent her youth on white man .

My advice to you is to either marry a white man before you're 26 years old (if you find one willing to marry you) or stick to your own race .

"Those who have not learn from history are doomed to repeat it)
Ilyas

Finland

#55 Jan 20, 2014
Australian Somali girl wrote:
Haha well it is working out for me, and for many Somali friends I have and also female relatives.
Having sex with a man willing to fuck you is not exactly "working out for me" , prepare your self for harsh truth if you keep swimming on your disney juice , trust me like many other bantu /somali and asian women you will hit the island full of misery . Also don't come asking where all the good somali guys gone , when you realise the difference between getting fcked and being married .
nohaterzplz

Moçambique, Mozambique

#56 Feb 18, 2014
You dont need to sacrifice your love because of culture, your parents will have to understand, and if they dont you gotta think if this love is worth breaking their heart, or expectations from you...
Marryin someone from a different race shouldnt be a big issue, we must all have freedom of choice and yes mixed race children are beautiful and unique. Just do what you think is right for you and dont care at all about the haterz!!
Kyan

Birmingham, UK

#57 Mar 15, 2014
Somali woman are kind of feghags, they are attracted to effeminate guys for some reason.thats why they let their men married more women with them
Naa maxay tiri

Mesa, AZ

#58 Mar 26, 2014
Somalihotty wrote:
Abyo I would advice you with my best answer I feel like me and you are in like the same suatution iam dating cadan guy too don,t lisned to somali people people they only talk about marriegs that goes wrong and would never talk aby the once that succesed us long as allah is plz with do the right thing and if u ever marry him I want u to prove somali people wrong so make sure u die in that house like I will I ever marry nomsomali
Naa learn how to freaking spell! Talking about dating cadaan guy...how the heck does he understand you with your broken ass english? Lmao the thirst is real!
Somali Oday

Värnamo, Sweden

#59 Mar 26, 2014
ahahahah. I know somali girl in my town -Linköping-. she married cadaan boy. and they moved to Gothunberg-Sweden. after some months she is back in my town, DIVORCED!!!. haye ka xaabxaabi. who want to marry naag gus cadaan buuryo qab ah soo J''''''''. u know what i mean. Now she wuld never get married by a somali decent guy.
My advice---- stick to your own race, or you die a single mom the rest of your life.
Somali Oday

Värnamo, Sweden

#60 Mar 26, 2014
Ilyas wrote:
<quoted text>
Having sex with a man willing to fuck you is not exactly "working out for me" , prepare your self for harsh truth if you keep swimming on your disney juice , trust me like many other bantu /somali and asian women you will hit the island full of misery . Also don't come asking where all the good somali guys gone , when you realise the difference between getting fcked and being married .
You hit the nail on the head. somali girls (ajanabi rabo guursadan) must realise this fact. Getting fcked and being married. Big Difference.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#61 Apr 11, 2014
Yes it could work
sht_just_got_rea l

UK

#62 Apr 17, 2014
There's such a negative opinion on this thread. If he's muslim and on his deen then it shouldn't matter what colour his skin is!
farax mohammed

Dubai, UAE

#64 May 4, 2014
Ali wrote:
If someone says they will convert for you, they are not doing it for the right reason.
There are many Muslim men around, stop being stupid.
And if you love your culture and all as you say, why put yourself in the situation where you will end up ABANDONING your culture and people?? That makes no sense.
The moment you go with a non Somali, you have ended your culture and heritage because your future children will NOT BE SOMALI!
That is the truth.
Good luck.
Um, No actually the prophet p.b.u.h said that you can get get anyone to convert, no matter why they do it to begin with. the key thing is that they DO convert and as they learn about the deen, they will learn that it is the right one and that they did the right thing.

for example,

When Muhammad and his followers were about to attack Mecca to subjugate it to Islam, his adherents arrested Abu Sufyan, one of Mecca's inhabitants. They brought him to Muhammad. Muhammad told him: "Woe to you! Accept Islam and testify that Muhammad is the apostle of God before your neck is cut off by the sword." Thus he professed the faith of Islam and became a Muslim." (Ibn Hisham, "The Biography of Muhammad" (Part 4, Page 11)

Abu Sufyan converted because he didn't want to die.
Stanning talent

Pierrefonds, Canada

#65 May 10, 2014
Okay well its been like a year now. What happened? Are you and the guy together?
ugaas

Minneapolis, MN

#67 Jun 23, 2014
Samira wrote:
^^ first learn the language before u talk about some imaginary cadaan man lolz.
@Somalihotty. She seems she knows the language but I think she was typing with her mittens on! But hey I do agree what she said.
Oromo guy

Toronto, Canada

#68 Jun 24, 2014
Why somali girl think every man want them honestly only somali men need them somali women are beautiful in this forum not in the real world all of them try to be arab is like funny = weirdo I don't think is work out somali girl with white man because somali girls need to work out not acting like someone want them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name three ethnicity you have been mistaken fop... 6 min Tnn 16
The real reasons Somalis were never slaves. (Oct '12) 12 min TheGreatSamaale 292
dutch male model. somali (Apr '13) 40 min ProudSomalilandGirl 53
Bantu? 41 min Sade Supremacy 8
Do you think Ogaden WILL Come back to Somalia? 5 hr Yonis Mazin 34
Hawiye 5 hr Yonis Mazin 85
Turkish President points out new project to bui... 7 hr Sade Supremacy 7
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 13 hr Sverige-neger20 1,882
More from around the web