somali girl white man, can it work?

Posted in the Somalia Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 24, 2013
Hey I'm a somalian girl and I started dating a white guy don't get me wrong I love somalian men there is nothing wrong with them and I also love my culture its amazing and nothing can compaire to, this guy treats me so nicely he would become muslim and shows intressest in our deen he's well educated he's just everything a girl could want but the only problem is he's white and I'm somali I don't think my parents would to happy about it, and please I don't wanna hear any abuse or stuff like that its ramadan I would prefer a disscussion on the topic
Sky_Surfer

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#2 Jul 24, 2013
Being white is not the problem , the problem is he aint a Muslim so I say convince him to become a Muslim then go for it afterwards
thehassanabdi

West Bromwich, UK

#3 Jul 24, 2013
somaligirl188 wrote:
Hey I'm a somalian girl and I started dating a white guy don't get me wrong I love somalian men there is nothing wrong with them and I also love my culture its amazing and nothing can compaire to, this guy treats me so nicely he would become muslim and shows intressest in our deen he's well educated he's just everything a girl could want but the only problem is he's white and I'm somali I don't think my parents would to happy about it, and please I don't wanna hear any abuse or stuff like that its ramadan I would prefer a disscussion on the topic
This too is the PIG VOODOO aka Insearchof etc etc I'm able to identify the pig's threads so easily! Just ignore it's useless threads!
Ali

Markham, Canada

#4 Jul 24, 2013
If someone says they will convert for you, they are not doing it for the right reason.

There are many Muslim men around, stop being stupid.

And if you love your culture and all as you say, why put yourself in the situation where you will end up ABANDONING your culture and people?? That makes no sense.

The moment you go with a non Somali, you have ended your culture and heritage because your future children will NOT BE SOMALI!
That is the truth.

Good luck.
Ali

Markham, Canada

#5 Jul 24, 2013
Also, if this man treats you bad in the future, he will just leave and nothing can be done. With a Somali guy, the family knows him and his family and if the Somali guy treats your wrong, he will pay and can't get away with it.

Once the White guy leaves you, you will never be looked at by Somali men again.

You are playing a dangerous game.
Cant think of a name

Birmingham, UK

#6 Jul 24, 2013
I pretty much agree with Ali above. The main problem is the fact that if he says that he is willing to become muslim for you then he is not doing it for he right reason. If you know that your parents are not fine with it then I suggest you just leave him.
Cant think of a name

Birmingham, UK

#7 Jul 24, 2013
thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>This too is the PIG VOODOO aka Insearchof etc etc I'm able to identify the pig's threads so easily! Just ignore it's useless threads!
LOOOOOOOOOOL wallahi you make me laugh. You need to get a hobby or something (?)
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#8 Jul 24, 2013
Cant think of a name wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOOOOOOOOOL wallahi you make me laugh. You need to get a hobby or something (?)
aren't you the one who made this thread huh you need learn how to troll
Cant think of a name

Birmingham, UK

#9 Jul 24, 2013
hooyo wrote:
<quoted text>aren't you the one who made this thread huh you need learn how to troll
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL it wasn't me!!
Fartun

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jul 24, 2013
There is a somali girl in my city who married a white guy a year ago.. This girl did everything to be with this guy. Her family and friends were not ok wit her marrying out but she insisted. She gave to a baby girl and they both moved to California. She came back to MN after just a year and half without her daughter and they are no longer married. Her family and friends disowned her and she lives in shelter for homeless people. Walahi I'm not lying about this but what pisses me of is why he she used brag about open minded and mixed race marriages...I will post her fb account link if y'all think I'm lying.
Fartun

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Jul 24, 2013
Edit: gave birth.
amina188

Birmingham, UK

#13 Jul 24, 2013
I can fully respect all your views thanks for the advice guys much love
amina188

Birmingham, UK

#14 Jul 24, 2013
thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>This too is the PIG VOODOO aka Insearchof etc etc I'm able to identify the pig's threads so easily! Just ignore it's useless threads!
Get a life darling, develop something ;)
PuntldGeezer PIS

London, UK

#15 Jul 24, 2013
why is it every low life somali girl comes here barking about how she wants to marry a white man, black, asian man etc?

Marry anyone you want love we don't care.
am pissing myself

Bristol, UK

#17 Aug 3, 2013
can I just add,, WTF is happening here hahaha lool am pissing myself hahaha
here is a somali girl in my city who married a white guy a year ago.. This girl did everything to be with this guy. Her family and friends were not ok wit her marrying out but she insisted. She gave to a baby girl and they both moved to California. She came back to MN after just a year and half without her daughter and they are no longer married. Her family and friends disowned her and she lives in shelter for homeless people. Walahi I'm not lying about this but what pisses me of is why he she used brag about open minded and mixed race marriages...I will post her fb account link if y'all think I'm lying.
chick I believe u,, and yes show me the girl who left her baby,,, one thing I love about Somali people is that they always have jokes,,, it cracks me up....
on a serious note, believe it or not, the guy needs to be true to himself and u as a girl. You don't think about today but 10 years later and see if u still together then.... Also I don't mind mix marriages it can actually be educational for a lot of people in your family such as learning other cultures... there is nothing wrong with mix marrages,, how do u think islam is spread...jeezz
the fact is if the guy is true and believes in Islam and follows the deen with his imaan growing when you are together,,, then HAMDULILAH!!

Since: Aug 13

Reading, UK

#18 Aug 3, 2013
No offence intended but anything would work for a Somali girl. They have low standards,they marry just about anyone.
No name

Birmingham, UK

#19 Aug 4, 2013
NoThatAbdi wrote:
No offence intended but anything would work for a Somali girl. They have low standards,they marry just about anyone.
That is offensive LOOOOOOOOOOOL
CASS

Worthing, UK

#20 Oct 22, 2013
I'm obsessed with a somali girl I have known for a long time. She follows her religion truthfully and would never stray from that I know... However, we boht have chemistry and get on great, and what's more is she is so hot. Even when she is wearing her headscarf and trying to cover up, I just feel so attractedt to her.... What would you do in my shoes?

I'm white boy but got a tan as my mum is turkish but no religious.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 Oct 22, 2013
thehassanabdi wrote:
I think you aka thehassanabdi and Hooyo are the funniest people on this forum, I like reading ur posts.
Somalia

United States

#22 Oct 22, 2013
somaligirl188 wrote:
The problem is the fact that he's not a Muslim if he becomes Muslim for the the sake of marrying you well your kinda forcing him, but if he's interested let him become a Muslim first after he starts practicing and you see he has made many changes hook him with some other white Muslim girl lol I'm just kidding! good luck best advice I would listen to my family unless he looks like matthew mcconaughey and channing tatum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enjoy 2night brown and Houston 14 min Dacar 1
Who she's Amal Farah the new Kafir? (Jan '14) 20 min proudsomali 77
Are Majerteens the smartest Somalis? (Dec '12) 2 hr proudsomali 94
Why are Somali girls so ugly (Jan '13) 2 hr proudsomali 306
Sheick VOODOO 4 hr Gurey60 28
are there mixed somalis in here? 4 hr ProudSomalilandGirl 4
Darood independence 6 hr ProudSomalilandGirl 4
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Fri FARHAAN CADE 4,490
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Thu ducaale 1,793
More from around the web