Kista, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

I am Hawiyee myself but I grew up with a lot of Og people. They have strong family bound, very humble, funny and just simply kind and none judging. I enjoy dancing dhaanto with them, I love their accent and they see you as a family member no matter what.
Beautiful people.
Noor Dean

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

every tribe has good and bad people.depends on how the individual has been brought up. all credit goes to their famlies.i am dating a hawiye girl my self.
Beloved City of Mogadishu

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Fartun wrote:
I am Hawiyee myself but I grew up with a lot of Og people. They have strong family bound, very humble, funny and just simply kind and none judging. I enjoy dancing dhaanto with them, I love their accent and they see you as a family member no matter what.
Beautiful people.
why lying, we know what cagdheers are idiot,
i never seen anything good about cagdheer but only ruufyaanimo + 99% qaxooti.

“Safar Dheer iyo”

Since: Jan 11

Sahay Gaaban

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Noor Dean wrote:
every tribe has good and bad people.depends on how the individual has been brought up. all credit goes to their famlies.i am dating a hawiye girl my self.
Exactly. Usually good Somalis outnumber bad Somalis, but for some reason we tend to see & focus on the negative side of everything instead of the positive & fruitful side, which eventually diminishes the name of Somalinimo. We need to be more open minded to each other because our dadnimo is based on helping and appreciating each other's effort. Hate would bring us nothing other than to divide us more and more.
jirk

Edgware, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Beloved City of Mogadishu wrote:
<quoted text>
why lying, we know what cagdheers are idiot,
i never seen anything good about cagdheer but only ruufyaanimo + 99% qaxooti.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cagdheer are the most uncivilized people i have ever met. There is no free cagdheer, either under Ethiopian occupation or Kenyan.
OGAADEEN BOY

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Ogaden had produced legends:
1. Sayid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan (Somalia's freedom fighter and the greatest Somali poet in history).
2. Nuruddin Farah (one of the best writers in the world).
3. Sh.C/Rashid Sh. Cali Suufi (one of the best Qur'an reciter in the Muslim world).
4. Abdullahi Macalin Dhoodaan (the best Somali living poet).

shall I continue?
OGAADEEN BOY

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

watch a BBC report about Hawiye militia raping Hawiye refugees in Mogadishu...SHAME ON YOU!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-221009...
OgKing

Kista, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Thank you sister! We return your love with more love.
Hafsa Deeq

Kista, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Fartun, I'm glad you enjoy our company darls ;)!!
I luv my OGAADEEN ppl too wallahi <333333
Allah protect them wherever they ARE
cadowgana cagta hostiisa!!!!!
MakahiilBoy

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

We love you too. Welcome to the family.
MakahiilBoy

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

jirk wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
cagdheer are the most uncivilized people i have ever met. There is no free cagdheer, either under Ethiopian occupation or Kenyan.
May be ur mom siilkeda uraaya is free. LOOK dummmb azz, bring samething new u rettttarded!" Ogadens are qaxooti" or " Ogadens are under occupation". The whole freeeeekin Somali is qaxooti in Ogadenia and Kenya especially in Dadaab an Ogaden land in North Eastern. Think twice before u talk.
Hawiye are low IQ savage

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

jirk wrote:
<quoted text>
Caghdeer are the most uncivilised? and you a hawiye savage who is known to murder, rape and loot others has the audacity to call us uncivilised? listen moryaan boy, we are the most civilised, cultured, one of the educated and peace loving people among the Somalis. Having said that idiot, the LAND is occupied NOT the people as they have the FREEDOM to go anywhere they please. Ogaden children in Kenya are sent to the US to further their studies while your children continue to eat their own lice. You are clearly a retarded parrot whose only spouting what your uneducated parents have fed you about us. We Ogaden happen to be the ONLY clan who holds key political positions in Africa today one of them being the chief of IGAD. Something no other Somali clan could ever achieve, you are obviously jealous and bitter. Now, that Absame has united in sha Allah, we will accomplish even more then we have achieved thus far. Inspite of our peoples lands being occupied we have reached higher levels which you could only dream of. Don't hate, congratulate us, you retarded and bitter machete wielding moryaan.
Qays

Kista, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Hawiye are low IQ savage wrote:
<quoted text>
Caghdeer are the most uncivilised? and you a hawiye savage who is known to murder, rape and loot others has the audacity to call us uncivilised? listen moryaan boy, we are the most civilised, cultured, one of the educated and peace loving people among the Somalis. Having said that idiot, the LAND is occupied NOT the people as they have the FREEDOM to go anywhere they please. Ogaden children in Kenya are sent to the US to further their studies while your children continue to eat their own lice. You are clearly a retarded parrot whose only spouting what your uneducated parents have fed you about us. We Ogaden happen to be the ONLY clan who holds key political positions in Africa today one of them being the chief of IGAD. Something no other Somali clan could ever achieve, you are obviously jealous and bitter. Now, that Absame has united in sha Allah, we will accomplish even more then we have achieved thus far. Inspite of our peoples lands being occupied we have reached higher levels which you could only dream of. Don't hate, congratulate us, you retarded and bitter machete wielding moryaan.
woooooow and that truth shall set u free!
Proud OG
RIQUELME

Watford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

woow here we go again tribalism is still alive in our generation.

when will you remember you are Muslim first before anything?
waaa reer agaaa

Fort Morgan, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

we are ogadenia but we no't somalia and somaliland viva united state of ogaden
AishaBreezzy

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Itz og from east to west aaaaga agaaaaaaaah
hate it or love it
Ogaden is Dead

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Ogaden People are Low IQ Savages that are truly uncivilized they are no different to African Americans...The Internal hate the many sub Clans have for one another is shocking... They might treat outsiders well but are internally dysfunctional & can never come to a consensus to the simplest of things... Hence why they are under occupation in every land... Also Ogaden fathers are the lowest of the Low... You will notice a substantial higher number of Ogadeni Single Mothers then any other Somali Clan...These people might seem ( Lucky go Happy ) but in all honesty they have no sense of direction & are passive & indecisive...They are natural born followers lool... they would follow you off a cliff & do it all over again... Yet if one of there's try's to give them advise they would simply ignore them... They have an obsession with outsiders & would bend over backwards to their own determent to assist or do the bidding of others but are indifferent to the plight of their own... Just look at their History its full of mistake after mistake following others to end up royally screwed...Ogaden people you are less then human & don't even have respect for one another so please quit trying to elevate your self's to the same level as those that are superior to you... Your people are Killing & Raping their own kin folk... Sodomy is out of control in your lands... The real oppression your currently under is brought to be your fellow Ogadeni's & Not Ethiopians... Your people are destined to be failures because they are resigned to failure!
Somali historian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Am hawiye but i love OGADEENS couse they stronger than any other of us let we support them as out brothers not hating them for noghing
Ogaden Ka Cabso

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Hate Or Love Go East Or West Ogaden Is The Best Trib In Somali And The Largest Viva Ogaden
Truth

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

this form truely shows how we are unable to come together, after reading some off the comments written by bunch of low lives/fools who know nothing about history our anything useful for that matter beside debating about useless topics that brought our great country to its nee. dont you know its this kind of stupid talks of which tribe is better that has gotten us no were for the past decades. Bros and sister lets put aside these talks and lets talk about solutions that will bring us benefits, because the truth of the matter is the outside world looks at you and sees somalis not an Ogaden or Hawyia, but two somali who cant swim as result drowning, who in that very moment yelling i am Hawyia or i am Ogaden... such a people are incapably of producing anything of benefit rather they are only emitting C02 and wasting Oxygen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do Arabs hate Somali so much, what did we e... (Jan '13) 29 min Somalian 237
Masturbating Haram? (Aug '11) 38 min Some13yearoldkid 60
i would rather marry a paki than a white women 2 hr Lulay 5
I Am Al Shabaab (Sep '13) 3 hr SheikhFaraxZeroIncome 155
Somali people are NOT black 3 hr I Am Al Shabaab 82
Russian man shows how to properly beat a woman 5 hr hooyo 3
WHY ARE SOMALIS LIVING ABROAD more Qabil-minded... 6 hr The Truth 8
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••