British soldier stabs 10 year old afghan boy

Posted in the Somalia Forum

Magnus Cerebrum

London, UK

#1 May 23, 2013
where was the Media when this happened ? where was the Public outrage ? Cadaan Double standards , im getting sick and tired of it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defenc...
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

#2 May 23, 2013
Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
where was the Media when this happened ? where was the Public outrage ? Cadaan Double standards , im getting sick and tired of it.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defenc...
It is a tragic incident in a war zone, however this news came to you through the "cadaan" that you so much despise and who you and your family live off their taxes as leeches and mercenaries by fleeing from Denmark to Britain while filling a space for a genuine refugee. the stupid drunken British soldier was court-martialled, jailed and sacked from service. The story was printed in a British Newspaper as a revulsion towards the behaviour of the British soldier. What have you or your family done for any Afghani instead of filling a space for a genuine Afghani refugee?

Though the father of the child deserves to be compensated, however unlike you from the comforts of British Tax payers welfare, he admires the work the British have done for his homeland by declaring that British forces were; “in Afghanistan to build the country and remove insurgents, not to stab a child”. As a result of this incident, the British military issued a communique stating that, " “Protecting the Afghan civilian population is one of Isaf and the UK’s top priorities." The military goes on to say;

"All British troops undergo comprehensive training on the strict rules of engagement that UK forces and Isaf operate under. Any allegations of infringements of these rules of engagement are investigated thoroughly.

“Those who are found to fall short of the Army’s high standards or who are found to have committed an offence are dealt with administratively – up to and including discharge – or through the discipline process, as appropriate.”

On the other hand, you and your family have fled Denmark as what Somalis term as euro-trashes to milk the generous British welfare system and at the same-time, you wish them all dead. People like you are parasites who take advantage of the nobility, generosity and kindness of these people that gave you protection and regarded you as human-beings.

Why don't you & your family move to Caracas Venezuela, or Havana Cuba?
thehassanabdi

London, UK

#3 May 23, 2013
Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a tragic incident in a war zone, however this news came to you through the "cadaan" that you so much despise and who you and your family live off their taxes as leeches and mercenaries by fleeing from Denmark to Britain while filling a space for a genuine refugee. the stupid drunken British soldier was court-martialled, jailed and sacked from service. The story was printed in a British Newspaper as a revulsion towards the behaviour of the British soldier. What have you or your family done for any Afghani instead of filling a space for a genuine Afghani refugee?
Though the father of the child deserves to be compensated, however unlike you from the comforts of British Tax payers welfare, he admires the work the British have done for his homeland by declaring that British forces were; “in Afghanistan to build the country and remove insurgents, not to stab a child”. As a result of this incident, the British military issued a communique stating that, " “Protecting the Afghan civilian population is one of Isaf and the UK’s top priorities." The military goes on to say;
"All British troops undergo comprehensive training on the strict rules of engagement that UK forces and Isaf operate under. Any allegations of infringements of these rules of engagement are investigated thoroughly.
“Those who are found to fall short of the Army’s high standards or who are found to have committed an offence are dealt with administratively – up to and including discharge – or through the discipline process, as appropriate.”
On the other hand, you and your family have fled Denmark as what Somalis term as euro-trashes to milk the generous British welfare system and at the same-time, you wish them all dead. People like you are parasites who take advantage of the nobility, generosity and kindness of these people that gave you protection and regarded you as human-beings.
Woof! wooof! wooof![barking], That's all it knows.
cranefly me 2themoon

London, UK

#4 May 23, 2013
thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>Woof! wooof! wooof![barking], That's all it knows.
And that's twice as much as you'll ever know.Still obsessed with 'dogs','monkeys' and 'she-males,still
too ignorant and illiterate to actually contribute anything relevant to the topic.
Carry on wiling away the hours masturbating in a single bed in your mother's house while you wait to sign on.
Ruby

Beckenham, UK

#5 May 23, 2013
"where was the Public outrage"

None existent

It involved a poor, brown Muslim kid, so naturally the British press don't care

"Cadaan Double standards , im getting sick and tired of it"

LOL

preach

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 May 23, 2013
Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
well said my brotha, they give us an opportunity to become doctors, lawyers, entropaneurs own restaurants and shops. what do somalis do? same thing they did back in that hell hole of a country; talking about qabiil and fake somali pride, taking welfare, dropping out of school, failed marriages, drugs and gangs.. UNBELIEVABLE!!! i guess the caadan are right, you can take a monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey

lucky for me i don't look somali and i NEVER EVER tell anyone i'm somali :)
thehassanabdi

West Bromwich, UK

#7 May 23, 2013
cor_leonis wrote:
<quoted text>
well said my brotha, they give us an opportunity to become doctors, lawyers, entropaneurs own restaurants and shops. what do somalis do? same thing they did back in that hell hole of a country; talking about qabiil and fake somali pride, taking welfare, dropping out of school, failed marriages, drugs and gangs.. UNBELIEVABLE!!! i guess the caadan are right, you can take a monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey
lucky for me i don't look somali and i NEVER EVER tell anyone i'm somali :)
Do you know why we somalis are so proud? Bcos hardly a day goes by without DOGS like you discussing us! What a honour!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#8 May 23, 2013
thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know why we somalis are so proud? Bcos hardly a day goes by without DOGS like you discussing us! What a honour!
stupid ass adoon get at the cage monkey yo mom's a dog yo daddy's a dog u dumb adoon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to get married to nairobi somali girls 33 min Somali Dude 1
Any Somalis living in Doha, Qatar? (Oct '13) 2 hr ummi 31
what is wrong with somali parents in the west? ... (Sep '12) 2 hr 100 percent somali 24
Is He Somali? (Jun '14) 2 hr 100 percent somali 86
Somali girls; Leave our.. 3 hr Lovemyself 3
A mysterious lost somali city? 4 hr TheGreatSomalia 1
There are light skinned somalis 5 hr TheGreatSomalia 2
what do you make of laila adigar 7 hr md_diiriye 42
Why do Somalian's look up to Jamaicans?.. 8 hr Leroy 46
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 8 hr jeydean 1,807
Why are Somali girls so ugly (Jan '13) 10 hr Michael 365
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Fri gusweyne 4,518
More from around the web