Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Europigs Stole America wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, tell your stinking tent wearing people to get the hell out of bantu countries.
If we leave Bantu countries, who the f*ck will run the shops you disabled mentally paralyzed subhuman. You think a disgusting black creature can count enough to hand groceries? GTFO, It's that time of day where you go and worship your white master you disgusting monkey.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Biography wrote:
<quoted text>If we leave Bantu countries, who the f*ck will run the shops you disabled mentally paralyzed subhuman. You think a disgusting black creature can count enough to hand groceries? GTFO, It's that time of day where you go and worship your white master you disgusting monkey.
INSEARCH_OF aka Sheikh Voodoo aka lord Ayaanle
Europigs Stole America

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Biography wrote:
<quoted text>
If we leave Bantu countries, who the f*ck will run the shops you disabled mentally paralyzed subhuman. You think a disgusting black creature can count enough to hand groceries? GTFO, It's that time of day where you go and worship your white master you disgusting monkey.
Why are all the successful countries like Botswana which is amoung the 3 strongest economies in Africa and has a higher standard of living than some european countries ran by bantus? There are no stinking zoomalis there. In fact there are "no stinking ugly somalis allowed" signs put up in Botswana. You are nothing but 4th world shitstain parasites.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Bantu iyo isaaq wrote:
<quoted text>
INSEARCH_OF aka Sheikh Voodoo aka lord Ayaanle
Who, me? F*ck off.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Biography wrote:
<quoted text>Who, me? F*ck off.
You mad INSEARCH_OF aka Sheikh Voodoo aka lord Ayaanle?
Troll alert

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Europigs Stole America wrote:
<quoted text> Why are all the successful countries like Botswana which is amoung the 3 strongest economies in Africa and has a higher standard of living than some european countries ran by bantus? There are no stinking zoomalis there. In fact there are "no stinking ugly somalis allowed" signs put up in Botswana. You are nothing but 4th world shitstain parasites.
If bantus have higher standard living in their own Countries then why are there millions of bantus risking their lives to come to Europe and to go to America? The majority of them sell themselves as slaves to get here. If bantus states are so wonderful why are there bantus such as BMT living in Sweden?

WEST AFRICA: Poverty, search for status driving migration to Europe

http://www.irinnews.org/Report/73079/WEST-AFR...

At least 14 people have drowned after a boat believed to be carrying African migrants started sinking off the coast of Morocco, Spanish officials said.

The Spanish coast guard said another 17 people had been rescued off the coast of Alhucemas.

One survivor said the boat had been carrying more than 70 migrants and a search is continuing, officials said.

Those on the boat are believed to be from sub-Saharan Africa.

A Spanish coast guard plane spotted the boat about 18 miles (29km) off the Moroccan coast on Thursday afternoon following a tip-off nearly 24 hours earlier that it had left Nador, Morocco, and was heading to Spain.

The Spanish newspaper El Pais said the alarm had been raised by a family member of a passenger on the boat.

The aircraft dropped an inflatable raft and some survivors managed to scramble on to it, the paper reported.

The survivors - 14 men and three women - were taken to the Moroccan port of Alhucemas. Some were said to be in need of urgent medical attention.

The BBC's Tom Burridge in Madrid says hundreds attempt the treacherous crossing from Morroco to Spain every year, often in basic boats, but many don't survive the journey.

In recent years Spain has seen a decline in the numbers of African migrants reaching its shores by boat, since a peak of 13,425 in 2008.

The migrants, fleeing poverty in West Africa, risk their lives in open, rickety boats threatened by strong currents.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-200903...
Troll alert

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

The role of organized crime in the smuggling of migrants from West Africa to the European Union

http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/human-trafficki...
Europigs Stole America

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Since when are west Africans Bantus? I cannot lower myself and address such idiotic, ignorant diatribe. Moreover, most of the Africans who immigrate to europe are North African arabs whom zoomalis consider their masters and native North African berbers.
Europigs Stole America

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

How about we discuss the filthy zoomali women who are sold as sex slaves in Yemen, Libya and other arab countries?
Europigs Stole America

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Do you know how easy it is to fk a somali skank in yemen? It costs less than $1 for 10 rounds. Less than $1 for 10 rounds. It isn't possible to ejaculate 10 times in a row so i always take a friend to tag team a tent wearing somali skank.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

KandaDogon wrote:
You East Africans are the greatest slaves! Slavery begun In East Afarica and till today you are slaves in Egypt,Dubai,Emirates,Saudia,Qa tar,Tunisia...the Arab enslave your asses during 900 years, 900 YEARS!! thats why you have this nasty Arabic look that you love so proudly thinking it make you I don't know what! But you look like the descendant of BASTARD of Arab merchants in Africa, that's why the Arabs take you as shit!
Stupid.ca

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

You're right KandaDogon, slavery did begin in East Africa, but guess who was sold? Your kind. Filthy, ugly wide-nosed Bantu subhuman savages.

Stop crying now will you.

“Somali? of course.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

KandaDogon wrote:
You East Africans are the greatest slaves! Slavery begun In East Afarica and till today you are slaves in Egypt,Dubai,Emirates,Saudia,Qa tar,Tunisia...the Arab enslave your asses during 900 years, 900 YEARS!! thats why you have this nasty Arabic look that you love so proudly thinking it make you I don't know what! But you look like the descendant of BASTARD of Arab merchants in Africa, that's why the Arabs take you as shit!
You are talking about the Ethiopian slaves which still exists. And they were enslaved MORE than 1400 years, not just 900 year.

“Somali? of course.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

KandaDogon wrote:
ah! now I understand YOU ARE DESCENDANT OF THESE SO CALLED Filthy, ugly wide-nosed Bantu subhuman savages, RESPECT YOUR MOTHERS PATHETIC LITTLE MIXED SCREW UP GUY ! The Arabs, the Europeans all the whole world know that you Somalis are descendant of Ancient slaves in Arab land! its the descendant of slaves who look like mixed!Its the case everywhere in the world, USA, Caribbeans,South America,East Africa,Zanzibar... that's why the Arabs take you Somalis as shit, but don't dare to do that to your so called Bantu!YOU SOMALIS WERE AND ARE EVEN TODAY A FUCKING SLAVES!!
The whole world? LOL. This is an lie you obviously created for discussing with us, but we are higher than youre level =)

And i like youre profil picture, it shows an perfectly Cushitic man. It looks like Somalis, don't you think?

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Why people hate Somalis? Simple, no one can love a people who donīt love themselves. A more interesting question would be why do Somalis hate themselves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
Why people hate Somalis? Simple, no one can love a people who donÂīt love themselves. A more interesting question would be why do Somalis hate themselves.
INSEARCH_OF aka Sheikh Voodoo aka lord Ayaanle Aka biography aka troll alert aka prince sayed... Rote in hell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
Why people hate Somalis? Simple, no one can love a people who donÂīt love themselves. A more interesting question would be why do Somalis hate themselves.

INSEARCH_OF aka Sheikh Voodoo aka lord Ayaanle Aka biography aka troll alert aka prince sayed... You Bantu heathen

“Somali? of course.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

INSEARCH_OF wrote:
Why people hate Somalis? Simple, no one can love a people who donīt love themselves. A more interesting question would be why do Somalis hate themselves.
You know the european people i know, always looks into the mirror and complain about themselves and their look. I'm opposite no matter when, i find myself beautiful. Praise be to Allah for this =)
Stupid zoomalis

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Ancient Prince wrote:
<quoted text>And i like youre profil picture, it shows an perfectly Cushitic man. It looks like Somalis, don't you think?
No, it looks like bejas, stinky 4th world starving shitstain.
Stupid zoomalis

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

founders of Egypt: Nubian (Sudanese) and beja (Eritrean) peoples, not stupid stinky zoomali shitstains who are an embrassment and a disgrace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

127 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the bigger man Somali or bantu? 6 min anonymous 1
Why do somalians hate/dislike Ayaan Hirsi Ali (Jul '09) 47 min old soul 168
i hate somalis 1 hr dabadhilif 1
i am a horny girl and i want big long gus 2 hr ku ruxe 2
wht do you think of getting married at age 19 o... 2 hr FDB 11
She Had Kids With A White Man So Her Kids Woul... 3 hr FDB 9
Arab guys Attarctted to Somali Gurls (Dec '10) 3 hr FDB 528
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 6 hr kagaoohiye 1,700
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Mon qanciye 4,320