Peterborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

I from Pakistan but now reside in London. I know many Somali people, I cannot understand why so much prejudice and hatred towards Somali people. I find them a pleasure to know and talk to. Why do people come on here to give them hard time. You have nothing good to say, leave the forum and don't return.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

maybe they dont want this

http://i.imgur.com/bHgsl.jpg

Since: Oct 12

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Haroon wrote:
I from Pakistan but now reside in London. I know many Somali people, I cannot understand why so much prejudice and hatred towards Somali people. I find them a pleasure to know and talk to. Why do people come on here to give them hard time. You have nothing good to say, leave the forum and don't return.
Because people like mr 'cool' give us a bad name; with his open racism.
Other then that were cool people :D Thanks for the kind words dude x
Haroon

Peterborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Symptoms unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Because people like mr 'cool' give us a bad name; with his open racism.
Other then that were cool people :D Thanks for the kind words dude x
Brother, it worries me greatly. I actually feel better living in London, the British are quite understanding liberal people. My community lives as one. I get on greatly with Somali people. They're kind and just want to have they're own identity.

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Haroon wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother, it worries me greatly. I actually feel better living in London, the British are quite understanding liberal people. My community lives as one. I get on greatly with Somali people. They're kind and just want to have they're own identity.
Yeah, that's the beauty of London, it's so multi-cultural. That's why I always visit my family in London every summer, it's amazing. Btw I'm a girl lol, and my bestfriend for nearly 9 years is bengi.
S0mali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Haroon wrote:
Apparently some people were born to be haters. It's in their gene. Their hatred towards Somalis seem not to have any justifiable reason. I consider it something that is limited to Cyber world cuz these guys can disclose this feelings face-to-face when they confront with a Somalis person; for they don't have the balls to do so!
S0mali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Correction:

****Can't disclose****

Since: Apr 12

Sanaa, Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

y r pakistani (terorists) hated so much?? if u answer dat ull find ur answer 2
Guardian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Talk is cheap

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Cool wrote:
<quoted text> "We are cool people"? You as who? Nayaa Miss Baboon bal isi soo Caday danyeeradyahow ahahaha
You really are pathetic, I bet your some lonely old man, who probably chews gaat all day; thinking he's better then everyone else. caydaada adigu isuhay cause I've had enough of it. Tit!
Hassan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Haroon wrote:
from my REAL life experience only the Devils from Africa and the those who got taken from Africa to the carribean and the Americas hate on somalis. Ive Never had a problem with whites Arabs Asians Latinos etc... It's only the devils from Africa that I have problems with. And if you look at Africans they hate each other. Hence why I don't want nothing to do with them.
Guardian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

I've actually noticed that the males on here are much more "bitchier" than the females.

On the other hand, It's disturbing how a few males on here troll as females.

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Cool wrote:
<quoted text> caydaada adigu isuhay lol where did you borrow that?anyway a woman who comes in here in defence of baboons is either NOT somali or illegally cohabits with one.So which one are you? we've seen many
I'm just a normal Somali girl from Liverpool. And I'm not defending baboons, I'm defending my African brothers and sisters from your racism (and other misfortunate people like you). why do you hate so much? That shit ain't healthy.
hassin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Cool wrote:
<quoted text> caydaada adigu isuhay lol where did you borrow that?anyway a woman who comes in here in defence of baboons is either NOT somali or illegally cohabits with one.So which one are you? we've seen many
ur soo disturbing do u know that?
hassin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Guardian wrote:
Talk is cheap
actual its not if it was than texting wouldn't be cheaper
Bio-Capacitor

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

ibro afro wrote:
y r pakistani (terorists) hated so much?? if u answer dat ull find ur answer 2
Don't listen to this habashi/Yemeni mutt, he's an avid poster here yet hates somalis he makes perfect sense...

Anyways I'm sure many Somalis will agree with me when I say that we could careless if people hate us. Personally I take everything on this forum with a grain of salt because I'm almost certain most of the post are meant to bait and provoke somalis. Like above.

Thanks for your concern though.
Guardian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

"actual its not if it was than texting wouldn't be cheaper."

Err.. Who spoke about texting?
Andy

Ambler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

When you Somlians stop being pirates let me know....
Reality strikes

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Here's the Somali on Topix answer, the Somali hater answer and REALITY.

-Somali on Topix answer: Because we are the greatest people on earth. Our women are the prettiest and don't have ugly jareer hair or big noses. We had the greatest African civilizations in the past. We were never slaves. We are strong, fierce warriors that never took crap from anyone, etc...

-Somali hater answer: Because they are a bunch of 3rd world refugees with no government, their women are ugly and have been mutilated, they are welfare cases, they wannabe Arabs, criminals and pirates, etc ...

-Reality: People don't know shit about Somalis and Somalis don't know shit about other people. Somalis and others who can get past their own prejudice and learn to respect each other get along just fine. Those who can't, hate.
hassin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Reality strikes wrote:
Here's the Somali on Topix answer, the Somali hater answer and REALITY.
-Somali on Topix answer: Because we are the greatest people on earth. Our women are the prettiest and don't have ugly jareer hair or big noses. We had the greatest African civilizations in the past. We were never slaves. We are strong, fierce warriors that never took crap from anyone, etc...
-Somali hater answer: Because they are a bunch of 3rd world refugees with no government, their women are ugly and have been mutilated, they are welfare cases, they wannabe Arabs, criminals and pirates, etc ...
-Reality: People don't know shit about Somalis and Somalis don't know shit about other people. Somalis and others who can get past their own prejudice and learn to respect each other get along just fine. Those who can't, hate.
couldn't agree more

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of216
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is your tribe? (Jul '13) 4 min Ahmed Shire 115
Yemeni Arab woman in uk what do you think of us... (May '12) 14 min Ahmed Shire 57
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 18 min malable 1,097
Do you know Barawani people?Are they mixed Soma... (Jul '09) 40 min cadey 409
Sheikh Voodoo wishes (Jul '11) 1 hr Whatistuya 56
Somalia Bantu problem (Feb '13) 1 hr dying2live 302
maxameduk inu qaniis yahay mala socotan? (Apr '08) 2 hr Gus weyne 331
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 6 hr Jamal 4,237
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 19 hr Ali mohamed 1,531
•••
•••
•••
•••