Satanic Quran D word of Demon possessed Mohamad NOT God!

Posted in the Somalia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MOH aprofit I doubt it

Caro, MI

#1 May 19, 2013
This Topic is maninly FOUCUSED to SHOW that when WE READ some of the Satanic VERSES in the SATANIC QURAN,
I Clearly UNDERSTAND that those satanic Verses (like satanic Verses in-> Surah 53:18,19 & 20 ) that MOST of satanic QUran's satanic Verse WERE sex maniac Demon possessed MOH's OWN words NOT GOD!
MOH aprofit I doubt it

Caro, MI

#2 May 19, 2013
SINCE that THERE WAS NOOoo->> PROOOF that true God SPOKE to Sex maniac MOOH whether DIRECT orrr-> INDIRECT
SINCE
also
that according to Sex maniac MOOH's Satanic Revelation in 610 AD Century in Devil's Little"tiny" Cave Hira WHICH
only MEASURES -> 4 yards long
and
1.75 yard wide?? NOT even a DONKEY or a Camel OR even a Human Had having a HARD TIME to enter that Rathole Cave?!

And That ONE very DARK night a VIOLENT UNSEEN "evil" Spirit CHOKED ( 3 times ) Sex maniac MOOH ??-> TO READ??
and
his response was ?? " I DO NOT HOW TO READ (3x)
And that According to ALL Pagan Mohamedans
SAID and Claimed that
the
-->> VIOLENT UNSEEN spirit was an Angel??
My question is??
How did they Know that IT was an Angel SINCE
MOOH was CHOKED 3 times
by an EVIL violent UNSEEN -> Spirit?
Can anybody CAN SEE a -> Spirit??
and
LET's see that it was an angel??
Was there a VIOLENT angel in the Holy Bible??
OR IT
MUST be a "fallen angel " with horns and tail? loooll hahahaha!?
MOH aprofit I doubt it

Caro, MI

#3 May 19, 2013
Supposing
THAT
-->>it was angel??
and
He was SEND by
the
ALL KNOWING "nameless"-> AL ilah <-BECOMES->Al lah ?.
How come the ALL KNOWING Al-Ilah/Al lah
WILL
--> SEND his messenger unseen spirit Angel
-->> TO ASKed Sex maniac ILLITERATE MOOH ham mad???
Does the ALL KNOWING "al-ilah/Al lah" DID NOT KNOW
that Sex maniac MOOOH was an ILLITERATE and will ask him TO READ??
IS there any from the pagan Mohammedans HAD a VERY "simple ->COMMON SENSE " Understand the True Story of Sex maniac MOOH Satanic revelation in16 Century AD ??
WILL SEND an Angel TO ASKed him " TO READ "??
MOH aprofit I doubt it

Caro, MI

#4 May 19, 2013
Any Idea from any of the Pagan Mohamedans where Sex maniac LEARN about -> Angel??
was
it from his "first" wife -> Christian Kadijah?
What about you -> Muslim (means surrenderer or Coward)
from U.S ??
MOH aprofit I doubt it

Caro, MI

#5 May 19, 2013
According to all pagan Mohamedans Who were "deceived" by Demon possessed Sex maniac MOOH ? ham? Mad? that the SATANIC KKKOran 'Contains" the words of God?
Pagan Muhamedans ARE "using"
a
Double STARDARD "word" -> God to proved their Claim
that
the Non- Mohamedans
and
Pagan Mohamedans ALIKE are " WORSHIPING " theSAME God?
SATANIC KKKORan is to BE READ as "if" God Himself "HAD SPOKEN" the Satanic words stated it it.
an
that it EMPHASIZE this point bCOZ "IF" Satanic KKKOran is the WORD of "the god" THEN??
it
should CONTAIN "any" ERRORS and IT should hold true for All Times?

HOWEVER?? that's not the case! watch it next??!
MOH aprofit I doubt it

Caro, MI

#6 May 19, 2013
He will see HOW SOME of the Satanic content of the satanic KKKOran's satanic verses CLEARLY shows that ALL the satanic KKKOran's verses WERE oviously SPOKEN by DEMON possessed Sex maniac MOOh? ham? mad!
and
Let's Start with the OPENING Satanic Surahof Satanic KKKoran!
MOH aprofit I doubt it

Caro, MI

#7 May 19, 2013
The OPENING Satanic Surah FATIHAH:

Satanic Surah 1:1-7

In the name of the Merciful and Compassionate Ilah.

Praise belongs to "ilah"
The Lord of the worlds, the merciful, the compassionate, the ruler of the day of the day of judgment! Thee "we" serve and Thee " WE" ask for "aid". GUIDE US IN THE RIGHT PATH. the path of those Thou art gracious to; not those Thou art wroth with, nor of those who err.
Someone NEED a "rocket scientist here TO COMPREHEND that Satanic words are Clearly ADDRESSED to PAGAN "ilah", IN the FORM of "SQUATTING prayer.
THEY ARE sex maniaDEMON possessed MOOH ham mad's words of praise to -> "ilah" ( Guide us in the Right path??(to hell?)
SOME pagan Mohamedan COMPILERs " conveniently ADD
the -> IMPERATIVE-> Sayin the English translation of the Satanic KKKoran at the "beginning" of the Satanic Surah TO REMOVE this difficulty.
THIS IMPERATIVE of the WORD-> SAY <-occurs-> AT LEAST-> 350 times in the Satanic KKKoran.
and

It';s ovious that this satanic words of MOOH has IN FACT "BEEN" i n s e r t e d -byLATER COMPILERS of the Satanic KKKOran TO REMOVE "countless' SIMILARLY embarrassing DIFFICULTIES.
Thus, I have DIRECT EVIDENCE that the Satanic KKKOran STARTS OUT with the the satanic WORDS of-> Demon possessed SEX maniac MOOH??
More to follows!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8 May 19, 2013
Hello, welcome back. Where did you disappear to?
I was wonder if you had a change of hearts.
S0mali

Sunnyvale, CA

#9 May 19, 2013
You're a big time lair. NO verse in the Quran is a Satanic verse. Satan an evil creature. The Quran indicates that Satan is #1 enemy of human beings including you and I. Therefore, Quran has nothing to to with Satan. Matter o fact, Quran directly came from God whether you like or not. A fact you can't refute. I know you can here to badmouth about the Quran. But you seem to have forgotten that the Quran has been here even before you were born and will remain that way even after you are gone. So, don't waste your time and energy on something that you can't handle. It's better for you to invest your time in some other place.
Mohamad was DEMON possess

Caro, MI

#10 May 20, 2013
S0mali wrote:
You're a big time lair. NO verse in the Quran is a Satanic verse. Satan an evil creature. The Quran indicates that Satan is #1 enemy of human beings including you and I. Therefore, Quran has nothing to to with Satan. Matter o fact, Quran directly came from God whether you like or not. A fact you can't refute. I know you can here to badmouth about the Quran. But you seem to have forgotten that the Quran has been here even before you were born and will remain that way even after you are gone. So, don't waste your time and energy on something that you can't handle. It's better for you to invest your time in some other place.
What did you say pagan MOONie "musie" Mohamedan THERE is no Satanic verses in your Satanic KKKoran??
You are a F@@CKing liar idiot!
here
READ
the Satanic Verses of Sex maniac DEMON possessed MOOH ham mad that COMMANDD you Worshiped the 3 "DaughterS
of
Moon God AL ilah BECOMEs -> al lah!.
This WAS EXPOSED by Salman Rusdie about the SATANIC VERSES are you Ready??

to To memorize your satanic KKKOran satanic Verses?
-->> The SATANIC Verses BELOW are??

in ->SATANIC SURAH 53:18,19 and 20-For Truly did he see, of the SINGS of his lord(Baal sse also Q 33:125)<-the -> GREATEST??!
Satanic Surah 53:19- Have you Seen, Al-lat, and Al- Uzza?
'
Satanic Surah 53:20- And another, the ->3rd goddess, Al-Mant??
Sooo MOONie "musi" Mohamedans ARE -> PAGANs that your "fake" profit MOOH COMMANDED you
TO Worshiped the Pagan MOONg God "al lah": and his/her 3 Daughtrs
NAMELy;

->>1- Al-Lat - the Crescent
-->>2-Al-Uzza- the Planet Venus
and
the -->> 3rd Al- Manat- Fate
ABOVE was the SATANIC VERSES that was used and Mentioned by Pagan "fake" profit MOOH to his pagan KORESH tribe that he acepted the gods of his own People tribe Koresh or quraish!
sooo you Still ignored that the KKKOran was a Satanic book right?? you Better LEARN how to research and Reeducated ur self pagan MOONie?

Caro, MI

#11 May 20, 2013
Another Satanic Words of Sex maniac MOOH CLEARLY the Satanic KKKOran's WORD was from Sex maniac MOOH not God!
in
Satanic Surah 113:1- I Take "refuge" with the lord of "Dawn?
Satanic Surah 6:104- Now have come to you, from your lord, Proofs?( to pen ur eyes to satanism) If any will see, it will be for his own soul=; if any will be blind, it will be to his own I'M NOT HERE TO WATCH OVER UR DOINGs!

Caro, MI

#12 May 20, 2013
And
Who was The FIRST pagan Mohamedan?? who BOW and SQUAT facing the "east" of Qabah in 610 AD century??
SATANIC SURAH 27:91- For me. I have been COMMANDED to serve the lord of this city(Medina) him who was sanctified it to whom belong all things; and I AM COMMANDED TO BE OF THOSE who-> " BOW " in "surrender to "the god's" will

Caro, MI

#13 May 20, 2013
INDEED sex maniac MOOH was a PAGAN
worshiping -> ASTRAL gods !
SATANIC SURAH 81:15- So? VERYlie I CALL to WITNESS <-the-> PLANETs

Caro, MI

#14 May 20, 2013
More to follow and Good night!
so wake up pagan MOONie "musie" Mohamedans!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15 May 21, 2013
Can i ask why do you do this?
thehassanabdi

West Bromwich, UK

#16 May 21, 2013
peace n shaax123 wrote:
Can i ask why do you do this?
She-male aka DOG VIDEO aka INSEARCHOF etc,Stop asking yourself stupid questions bastardo and just STOP doing it, what a psycho!
JoktanDCenDantof MohNOsMal

Caro, MI

#17 May 21, 2013
The PAGAN HERITAGE of Demon possessed pagan MOOH? ham? mad?
The OMNIPOTENT "the god" Shoud NOT "sear" right agan Mohamedans?.
ad that SHOWs taht The Sun, the MOOONnn and stars was the Pagan "deity" by the PREislamic pagan arabs
More to follow?? good nught pagan Mohamedans

INDEED Sex maniac MOOH? ham mad? WAS a Pagan SWEARING to his "astral gods!
in
--> Satanic KKKOran 84:16-19 Sex maniac MOOH
said??-> I SWEAR by the AFTERGLOW of Sunset, and by the night and
by theee-> MOOOONNNNN she is at the full??
Awale

United States

#18 May 22, 2013
Yaaaab! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YAAAB MEANS? It means surprise. I am so sad that a people like you even exist NO LIFE HERE ON EARTH AND HEREAFTER ENDING IN HELL MY GOD NOT SHOW U THE RIGHT PATH YOU BASTARD...
MohD Demon n human attire

Caro, MI

#19 May 22, 2013
Awale wrote:
Yaaaab! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YAAAB MEANS? It means surprise. I am so sad that a people like you even exist NO LIFE HERE ON EARTH AND HEREAFTER ENDING IN HELL MY GOD NOT SHOW U THE RIGHT PATH YOU BASTARD...
Where's the "right path to hell" of sex maniac illiterate MOO ham mad?
where's Sex maniac Illiterate Pedophile's ROTTEN body of Mooh? ham? mad at this time??

Another Satanic and PaganiC Words
of Sex maniac Illiterate Pedophile MOOH ham mad??
in
SATANBIC SURAH 6"114- Should I SEEK other "judge" than "al -Ilah"? when is he whohas sent down to you, the distinguishing satanic book??

ANY SANE person can Comprehend that those satanic words are NOT spoken by "the god" BUT Sex maniac MOOH the Illiterate Pedophile Rapist!
-- Yu"soup" ali in his TRANSLATION ADDs at the BEGINNING of the sentence -> S A Y ,

which Is NOT there in the original arabic and he does so WITHOUT comment or footnote.
Mohamad D PaganFAKEprofit

Caro, MI

#20 May 22, 2013
Satanic Surah 76:23-.. arabic term word-> al-ilah BECOMES-> Al lah LUNAR or Night sky status
and
at-> Staniac Surah 2:189- They question about the PHASES of the -> MOOOoooon SAY" they are the seasom FIXED for pagan arab muslim and for the Paga ritual Hajj!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are there somali girls eager to get married in ... 2 hr jamac 1
G.a.y.s are unnatural, immoral, and sick 3 hr TNN 27
why do somalians give birth like rats 4 hr google doll 15
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 4 hr osmaan 1,252
Most beautiful Pakistani women wow 6 hr Mariam 1
Ok, beside Somali... What Girls you think are m... (Jul '09) 6 hr Mariam 80
take note, TNN, freeman mum/wife 8 hr wow 2
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 16 hr nin diyara 1,773
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Mon MrDoggyStyl 4,455

Somalia People Search