London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Gardarro wrote:
Here are the cadaan wanna be low life dummies who are here to contribute nothing but insults towards there forefathers land. No one in their right mind will take this brainless chickens serious. Either come with something positive on the table or shut your stinky & filthy mouths.
Aren't you that wannabe arab?
Abdul

Whitstable, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Midnightnoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh shut up and spare us your nonsense! Go and marry the ajanabi women you fantasize about. Get lost! Those statistics are BULL. FGM isn't more of a problem in the Somali community than any other community. It's actually on the decline. So I don't know what you're harping on about. Like I told you before it is women who are ACTIVELY campaigning against it. What are you doing other than rejecting these women who are victims? Thinking they are beneath you and further ostracizing them from the community. Making them feel ashamed of something that happened to them as a child and that they had no control over. You are pathetic fool. Stop acting like you are concerned about the issue and that you are drawing attention to it. You're nothing but a waste of space and vital oxygen.
It's fools like you that exasperate the problem. If you can't help then I suggest you shut up about it and stop spreading your lies.
You can always have a reversal. There is a well-known French doctor who offer FREE FGM reversal procedures and reconstructive surgeries, including giving you a brand new clitoris.

Call and book an appointment.
Here are the details:

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

KandaDogon wrote:
Walahi I will not do it to my girls! I don't think it's "Islamic" but traditional things.
Yeah it is traditional, some Indonesians do it as well.
anarchist

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Abdul wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not because of what you have read here, it is because it is already ingrained in your twisted savagely thinking that "a woman must bleed" and it makes a woman "pure". I hope people like you are wiped of the face of the earth.
I don't even know why I am replying to a primitive savage animal!
admit it you are pervert, why you care foul mouthed fucktard?
Abdul

Whitstable, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

anarchist wrote:
<quoted text> admit it you are pervert, why you care foul mouthed fucktard?
If I am a pervert i would be lusting after mutilated vaginas like yourself.

I happen to be VERY DIFFERENT from the rest of your clansmen and your country men. I see things in a very different perspective. I don't sugarcoat anything, I say as it is. I do not bow to culture or religious protocols either.

Mutilated female genitalia are NOT aesthetically pleasing. FULL STOP!!
FGM is a way of subjugating women to the ownership!
anarchist

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Abdul wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am a pervert i would be lusting after mutilated vaginas like yourself.
I happen to be VERY DIFFERENT from the rest of your clansmen and your country men. I see things in a very different perspective. I don't sugarcoat anything, I say as it is. I do not bow to culture or religious protocols either.
Mutilated female genitalia are NOT aesthetically pleasing. FULL STOP!!
FGM is a way of subjugating women to the ownership!
you did not answer the question, get lost
Abdul

Whitstable, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

anarchist wrote:
<quoted text> you did not answer the question, get lost
You will not find an educated Somali man with a swagger lusting after mutilated women.
Only people with under-developed brains like yourself thinks it cool.
Go to hell you blasphemer! You remove what God created so as to appease your sadomasochism fantasies. That's the problem when we have so many people (Somalis) with pea-size brains.
anarchist

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Abdul wrote:
<quoted text>
You will not find an educated Somali man with a swagger lusting after mutilated women.
Only people with under-developed brains like yourself thinks it cool.
Go to hell you blasphemer! You remove what God created so as to appease your sadomasochism fantasies. That's the problem when we have so many people (Somalis) with pea-size brains.

had to laugh hard...
useless perverted, obsessive compulsive troll
yes circumcision is a noble, now go commit suicide
Abdul

Whitstable, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

anarchist wrote:
<quoted text>
had to laugh hard...
useless perverted, obsessive compulsive troll
yes circumcision is a noble, now go commit suicide
Why should I commit suicide? Because of some ugly, obese, baby-popping, benefit scourgers, hijab/tent wearing Somali women?

FYI: Only a small tiny percent of world's population still believe in FGM. To the civilised minds it unfathomable.
anarchist

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Abdul wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I commit suicide? Because of some ugly,...
good for you
Abdul wrote:
FGM. To the civilised minds it unfathomable.
circumcision is good

let me look at my crystall ball....
you are a woman, and white one.
Khadija

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Anarchist, ignore the Troll.

Waa shaydaan ki wayna aka Voodoo madax falug

Just let it become malnourished and die of troll hunger

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Abdul wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I commit suicide? Because of some ugly, obese, baby-popping, benefit scourgers, hijab/tent wearing Somali women?
FYI: Only a small tiny percent of world's population still believe in FGM. To the civilised minds it unfathomable.
Don't waste time with these retards, they're just little kids missing a few bulbs in the head
anarchist

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Khadija wrote:
Anarchist, ignore the Troll.
Waa shaydaan ki wayna aka Voodoo madax falug
Just let it become malnourished and die of troll hunger
OK
Abdul

Whitstable, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

"A tall, elegant Somalian woman in her late twenties slips nervously into the reception area of the Louise XIV hospital in Saint Germain-en-Laye outside Paris. Elham Farah has been booked in for a two-hour operation to be carried out by a man who has become a saviour to thousands of victims of female genital mutilation (FGM). Dr Pierre Foldes is the only surgeon and urologist to have developed a surgical technique which restores the clitoris.

Elham is unable to give the exact details of what happened to her 20 years ago when she was led to a house outside her village in Somalia and was held down by a number of women including her grandmother and two aunts. Her legs were prised apart by two other women. She passed out when one of the women applied a knife to her genitals. When she came round she remembers an excruciating pain between her legs, which had been tied together. It was not until several weeks later that she discovered that her genitalia had been sliced away. "

http://www.scotsman.com/news/dr-foldes-and-th...
Abdul

Whitstable, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

keep this thread alive!
Adam

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

FGM was/is a Somali Cultural misconception. I dont see why Islam is being dragged here. It is wrong and people are trying to create awareness about its effects!
What i dont understand is the holier-than-thou attitude of the Westerners and their ass-kissing friends' here. Every culture had stupid and downright primal taboos and norms. Am not going to divulge in all that now. Its no use. I cant feed the trolls.

Since: Mar 09

Katrineholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

female circumcision should be haraam according to islamic ruling even though it doesnt say anything about it. I mean think about it. It causes infections and it makes it harder for women to give birth. The sexual pleasure is somewhat deceased. Itīs all most only praticed in africa regardless of religion. This brings fourth the question are african women more horny than the rest of the worlds women? Because one of the main reasons itīs done is too stop a women from having sex until marriage. I myself prefer a woman whose genitial is whole. Thatīs why I only seek somali women born after 1990. One of my previous exes was circumcised and it took me several hours too get inside her because she was in such pain, it was unpleasant for me too, to hear her moan in pain....Fucked up
raxmo

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

First of cor-leonis sounds lyk a demons name..u knw I hve the urgue to stick a dagger in ur guts slowly rip u apart watch u bleed to death...u bring out the worst in me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

160 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got Skype? 9 min Luverman100 1
hawie should either cooprate or complain. 26 min old soul 10
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 29 min kagaoohiye 4,322
wht do you think of getting married at age 19 o... 31 min Wildfire 13
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 37 min kagaoohiye 1,702
Do we somalis smoke marijuana? 1 hr somali 4
Anime 3 hr Yonis Mazin 5
•••
•••