why are the somali girls go out with the pakistanis and bangalis....

Posted in the Somalia Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ayan

Vaughan, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Cause they are better looking guys than that of our Somalian clan, why do you people care anyways who we go out with. Somalian men just envy cause they wish they can date and marry into Paki/Indians..WOMEN . they hate black men period.
All i read on these treads are hate and more hate and skin color and denial of being African i am totally fed up with the fighting i am ashamed to even call myself a Somalian women ..

“Safar Dheer iyo”

Since: Jan 11

Sahay Gaaban

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Lol who do you want to call yourself then? Don't be ashamed of who you really are. Be proud of it instead. Don't put yourself down cuz you'll always be Somali no matter what. Plus, not all Somalis are bad. Matter of fact, majority of the Somali people are cool people and you know that since you're Somali. Don't let the bad guys discourage you from being who you're, and will be in the future, Somali!
silent bullets

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Why? Cuz they know its hairier on the other side( i didn't know being hairy is a plus)
thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Ayan wrote:
Cause they are better looking guys than that of our Somalian clan, why do you people care anyways who we go out with. Somalian men just envy cause they wish they can date and marry into Paki/Indians..WOMEN . they hate black men period.
All i read on these treads are hate and more hate and skin color and denial of being African i am totally fed up with the fighting i am ashamed to even call myself a Somalian women ..
PIG VOODOO, when you realise your game is over? Doofaarkan Nacaska ah marna wax mafahmo!
abdelmalik

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

All ugly xaliimos started to wipe an asian guys with worthless deginity
sheikh rooti

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2014

yaa lagaadaa aboo nagahan san u hadlaayo markee soodaalaan aqirka nin somali ee radinaa jaamacadan horaa looga soobaxay silkaan intuu cusubyahay hana dhaafinina kuwa aa ku heesaan good lookin iyaga ma idin rabaan horta isweediiyaba suaashaas intaa cusubtihiin lee la idin wataa markaa dhuusada ceshan wesana dabaduu haraaanti idinka soogalinaayaa adoo daalan aa waxaa baadi goob ugalee nin somali ah markaas wajigaagana waa gubtay ninka somaliga ku rabo keewaaye teeda kale nation kasto oo aduunka ka jiro naagahooda sharfta leh ajinabi maraacaan nation kasto oo aduunka kajirana ku wooda uugu xun xun lee ajinabi karaaco

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Habar Jeclo Sub clan of ISAAQ is the biggest su... 4 hr The Truth 24
isaaq arab (Oct '12) 4 hr The Truth 61
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 5 hr moha 1,150
She Had Kids With A White Man So Her Kids Woul... 6 hr shepherd 6
Video proving Somalis are NOT black (Jun '13) 8 hr sabrina 15
Do white girls find Somali men more handsome th... 9 hr The Truth 8
The Gayest Straight Men In History! Hilarious 10 hr Saracen 2
•••
•••