Why are Somali girls so ugly

Posted in the Somalia Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Zak

Edmonton, Canada

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Most somali girls are ugly not attractive but quite the opposite
there is always that one in a crowd that looks beautiful but 90% all have the same physical characteristics that I will list.

1. Large foreheads- I cannot get over the fact that somali girls have the most ugliest looking forhead on the planet.

2. Buckteeth- I don't know what caused this but most somali girls happen to have their two front teeth facing forward and since few have enough money to get braces they are stuck with this problem

3.Disproportionate bodies- Most somali girls don't work out and have fat in unattractive places such as underarm bingo wings, and fat bellys, I don't mind a girl with a fatass but why can't somali girls look like a coke bottle instead of being fat or too skinny

this is coming from a somali guy and since I love my people I feel the need to tell somali girls they need to start taking care of their bodies or we will give you up to jerome and patrick ahaha

Judged:

16

14

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SomaliLondon

London, UK

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Zak wrote:
Most somali girls are ugly not attractive but quite the opposite
there is always that one in a crowd that looks beautiful but 90% all have the same physical characteristics that I will list.
1. Large foreheads- I cannot get over the fact that somali girls have the most ugliest looking forhead on the planet.
2. Buckteeth- I don't know what caused this but most somali girls happen to have their two front teeth facing forward and since few have enough money to get braces they are stuck with this problem
3.Disproportionate bodies- Most somali girls don't work out and have fat in unattractive places such as underarm bingo wings, and fat bellys, I don't mind a girl with a fatass but why can't somali girls look like a coke bottle instead of being fat or too skinny
this is coming from a somali guy and since I love my people I feel the need to tell somali girls they need to start taking care of their bodies or we will give you up to jerome and patrick ahaha
Okay. Good for you.
zainab

Kenya

#3 Jan 3, 2013
you may have made a point there and its good your pointing this issues out. The society has to change for the better.

Not sure who or what to blame here, these are things that need to be passed down from mother to daughter, but our mothers are not setting good examples when it comes to keeping fit. Sitting and eating oil filled berris and basto and later drinking sugary tea isnt a healthy lifestyle.These mothers who are also poorly educated dont pass down proper etiquette to their daughter or sons ; things like tidyness,hygene,organisation and discipline lack in most somali homes.

I was working in somalia back in 2006, and was shocked to discover how filthy somali homes are; the coackroaches and rats that invested these homes was applauling.To visit the kitchen which were always located far from the main house was an experience that one never forgets. I remember telling a somali housekeeper one day to clean the walls as it was very dirty with marks and stuff on them, she didnt seem to get it, and said'this house is new and there walls are white' i realised no one cleans walls here, its un heard of.Disorder and chaos fill most somali homes, we really live like pigs.would that perhaps explain why we are so dysfunctional and chaotic?

getting back to the main topic now:

wearing a dirra, bui bui or large tents called skirts makes matters worse for somali women as they dont realise how fat they really are.

I started eating healthy and working out at university. My aim was to be healthier and tone up. Having somali genes is not easy as our body tends to be soft compared to the other races.

I tried to have my female relatives join me while working out but they always said no,infact most didnt understand why i was working out, to them i was 'slim' and needed to eat more to look good in the dirra. lol.

thats my take on this topic.
Zak

Edmonton, Canada

#4 Jan 3, 2013
zainab wrote:
you may have made a point there and its good your pointing this issues out. The society has to change for the better.
Not sure who or what to blame here, these are things that need to be passed down from mother to daughter, but our mothers are not setting good examples when it comes to keeping fit. Sitting and eating oil filled berris and basto and later drinking sugary tea isnt a healthy lifestyle.These mothers who are also poorly educated dont pass down proper etiquette to their daughter or sons ; things like tidyness,hygene,organisation and discipline lack in most somali homes.
I was working in somalia back in 2006, and was shocked to discover how filthy somali homes are; the coackroaches and rats that invested these homes was applauling.To visit the kitchen which were always located far from the main house was an experience that one never forgets. I remember telling a somali housekeeper one day to clean the walls as it was very dirty with marks and stuff on them, she didnt seem to get it, and said'this house is new and there walls are white' i realised no one cleans walls here, its un heard of.Disorder and chaos fill most somali homes, we really live like pigs.would that perhaps explain why we are so dysfunctional and chaotic?
getting back to the main topic now:
wearing a dirra, bui bui or large tents called skirts makes matters worse for somali women as they dont realise how fat they really are.
I started eating healthy and working out at university. My aim was to be healthier and tone up. Having somali genes is not easy as our body tends to be soft compared to the other races.
I tried to have my female relatives join me while working out but they always said no,infact most didnt understand why i was working out, to them i was 'slim' and needed to eat more to look good in the dirra. lol.
thats my take on this topic.
I agree with most of what you said other than the part were you said somalis have softer bodies than other races. thats not true its thinking like that that makes somali men and women alike not wanna work out.
Also most somali guys aren't body builders themselves although I see alot more playing sports such as basketball and working out . But its against the religion for somali girls to work out in public gyms because of men so this may be the reason why somali guys are generally speaking more athletic than their female counterparts.
Ruby

London, UK

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Dear Zak

Thank you so much for you're kind words. I have taken your message on board. Somali women clearly have a lot to learn, and I shudder at the prospect of having to settle for a patrick, rather then a Abdi.

I have already taken action over my massive forehead. I have a fringe, and so far this has made me seem less alien-like.

I had braces as a child, under the NHS so thank God my buckteeth problems have been resolved

And I'm currently in the process of undergoing a gastric band surgery to handle my obesity problem

Things are looking up brother. But in the meantime to stop you feeling any embarrassment and shame over my disgusting appearance, I have decided to stay indoors and I urge all my other Somali sisters to do the same. Lets not embarrass our brothers any further, let stay indoors and only venture out during the night. Like zombies.

Sometimes I look in the mirror and think where did it all go wrong. And more importantly, what will Zak from Canada think about my obscene features. When Zak looks at my massive forehead, does he see a Rihanna, or does he see a character from the alien films?

I'm riddled with doubt and insecurities.

Zak

Edmonton, Canada

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Ruby wrote:
Dear Zak
Thank you so much for you're kind words. I have taken your message on board. Somali women clearly have a lot to learn, and I shudder at the prospect of having to settle for a patrick, rather then a Abdi.
I have already taken action over my massive forehead. I have a fringe, and so far this has made me seem less alien-like.
I had braces as a child, under the NHS so thank God my buckteeth problems have been resolved
And I'm currently in the process of undergoing a gastric band surgery to handle my obesity problem
Things are looking up brother. But in the meantime to stop you feeling any embarrassment and shame over my disgusting appearance, I have decided to stay indoors and I urge all my other Somali sisters to do the same. Lets not embarrass our brothers any further, let stay indoors and only venture out during the night. Like zombies.
Sometimes I look in the mirror and think where did it all go wrong. And more importantly, what will Zak from Canada think about my obscene features. When Zak looks at my massive forehead, does he see a Rihanna, or does he see a character from the alien films?
I'm riddled with doubt and insecurities.
Dear Ruby

I cannot help but sense the sarcasm in your tone although I do appreciate your sense of humor you have even succeeded in making me laugh.
I used to think u london somalis are all weirdos who are somewhere between a barbarian community and westernized. If you read my post carefully as you claim you did you would notice I said somali girls should get out more, either that or don't go out at all.. lol However I'm sure a somali girl such as your self wouldn't care about what Zak in canada thinks lol
Ruby

Nottingham, UK

#7 Jan 4, 2013
''I used to think u london somalis are all weirdos who are somewhere between a barbarian community and westernised''

you're assumption were right. We are extremely weird in London, and our large foreheads are even more pronounced. I think its the water we drink here. Very filthy indeed

''However I'm sure a somali girl such as your self wouldn't care about what Zak in canada thinks''

On the contrary, you're opinion matters greatly to me. My only criticism is that your posts were not detailed enough. We need specifics from you Mr ZAK. what is the accepted length and width of a forehead in Zak's utopia. How much body fat is actually allowed etc....

Somali girls in London and all around the world eagerly await your judgement.
Submission

Birmingham, UK

#8 Jan 4, 2013
So physical appearance is everything for you?

Since: Aug 12

UK

#9 Jan 4, 2013
I can't help how I'm born can I?

The big forehead I'll accept but the buck teeth is new to me. Somali women mostly have okayish teeth.

Also Somali women being over weight is new to me maybe the older women who are 30+ are overweight but the young Somali sisters are mostly in shape.

You say 90% of the time you don't find Somali women attractive so us "fixing" ourselfs won't to nothing.
Zak

Edmonton, Canada

#10 Jan 4, 2013
"you're assumption were right. We are extremely weird in London, and our large foreheads are even more pronounced. I think its the water we drink here. Very filthy indeed"

lol there is no need to insult yourself like you said you can have bangs to hide your forehead if thats the case
Although the receeding hairline present in the somali community may not allow somali girls to grow succesfull bangs lol

"On the contrary, you're opinion matters greatly to me. My only criticism is that your posts were not detailed enough. We need specifics from you Mr ZAK. what is the accepted length and width of a forehead in Zak's utopia. How much body fat is actually allowed etc...."

Again with the blatant sarcasm lol if you must know I would prefer a female to have a forehead that is less than 1/3 of the rest of her face for example Tyra banks forehead is what most somali girls are dealing with, that is unacceptable by my standards however you don't have to worry im sure most somali men wouldn't mind :)
Also the only place fat is attractive is on a womans theighs and derriere and would prefer a female with a slightly slimmer upper body

then again I have high standards :p
Ruby

London, UK

#11 Jan 4, 2013
''there is no need to insult yourself like you said you can have bangs to hide your forehead if thats the case''

Thanks for your tolerance. But I deserve these insults. If my mother had know what an ugly person I would eventually turn into, she probably would have had an abortion.


''then again I have high standards''

And rightly so!

Only the best is suitable for our dear Zak

Out of curiosity, do you carry a ruler in your pocket, so that you can measure Somali girls foreheads to see whether or not the forehead is less then a third of the rest of her face.
Zak

Edmonton, Canada

#12 Jan 4, 2013
Ruby wrote:
''there is no need to insult yourself like you said you can have bangs to hide your forehead if thats the case''
Thanks for your tolerance. But I deserve these insults. If my mother had know what an ugly person I would eventually turn into, she probably would have had an abortion.
''then again I have high standards''
And rightly so!
Only the best is suitable for our dear Zak
Out of curiosity, do you carry a ruler in your pocket, so that you can measure Somali girls foreheads to see whether or not the forehead is less then a third of the rest of her face.
lol no I do not carry a ruler stop making me seem like im a judgemental guy !
Its very easy to tell for instance I met this one somali girl who looked very pretty however she had a huge forehead I had the urge to put my hand on her forehead !
I remember thinking to myself.. will my hand cover her forehead or will her forehead swallow my hand ?
Ruby

London, UK

#13 Jan 4, 2013
''will my hand cover her forehead or will her forehead swallow my hand''

Maybe her forehead wasn't the problem. Maybe you just have extremely small hands, therefore every forehead will look massive compared to your hands

I had a similar problem with noses. I use to think everybody I met suffered with a huge nose syndrome, until I realised I had a squint and I needed glasses.
miraculously, everybody's noses started to appear normal and proportionate whenever I put my glasses on.

SO either you have freakishly small hands or you might have problems with your vision

Problem solved
Geesey

Toronto, Canada

#14 Jan 4, 2013
Zak you the sick boy aka soseductive.

no one listen to him. he cant have somali girls lol
Dust

London, UK

#15 Jan 4, 2013
If you really want to go down that road, you Somali men aren't saying much either. You guys make threads like this and then cry into your pillows when a Somali woman says she likes white men. lol
Samaale

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#16 Jan 4, 2013
I don't think high foreheads are ugly at all.

It's rather cute - of course if it's not too excessive - as it makes the face looks more youthful and at the same time appear intelligent.

Short foreheads makes you look like an inbred person or even worse a monkey.

So, I don't understand the big fuss about high foreheads. In moderation it's actually a nice trait.
Zak

Edmonton, Canada

#17 Jan 4, 2013
Ruby wrote:
''will my hand cover her forehead or will her forehead swallow my hand''
Maybe her forehead wasn't the problem. Maybe you just have extremely small hands, therefore every forehead will look massive compared to your hands
I had a similar problem with noses. I use to think everybody I met suffered with a huge nose syndrome, until I realised I had a squint and I needed glasses.
miraculously, everybody's noses started to appear normal and proportionate whenever I put my glasses on.
SO either you have freakishly small hands or you might have problems with your vision
Problem solved
Noo your mistaken my friend I have noticed that a rather big forehead is prominent in the somali community.
lol
Zak

Edmonton, Canada

#18 Jan 4, 2013
Dust wrote:
If you really want to go down that road, you Somali men aren't saying much either. You guys make threads like this and then cry into your pillows when a Somali woman says she likes white men. lol
Naaaah acctually I don't cry into my pillow lol, However why is it when ever somali women's beauty is questioned they feel the need to mention white men? Are somali women so attractive that even white men would seek them out over their own women? hmm

Or do somali women look like the aliens from sesame street ?
Dust

London, UK

#19 Jan 4, 2013
I'm mentioning white men because in Topix especially, you Somali men dedicate your time to calling Somali girls ugly whilst praising white or black women, but go ape sh*t when the ladies make threads saying they like black/white/Asian guys. Why cry about them liking other guys when all you guys do is give them a hard time? It's because Somali men are some of the most effeminate men out there, they gossip about their own like dhoocilo qooqeen.

Ya'll need to fix up, seriously. It's kinda gay.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#20 Jan 4, 2013
unbelievable!! 21 yrs of bloodshed back home and even their off-springs cannot get along even in a public internet forum. shame!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Man Dismembers His Own Mother Then Poses ... 2 hr take note 1
waxaan ahay guur doon (Aug '11) 5 hr abdiwahid 115
Qolka Guurka xalaasha ah ilaahey dartiis (Aug '12) 9 hr ali axmed 611
I'm a Somalian teen, raised as a Muslim and now... 10 hr Sheikh Voodoo 16
Mareehaan vs Majeerteen (Apr '12) 14 hr daarood boy 65
i need help from somalis regarding info about m... 17 hr jamac 1
God hates blacks 17 hr Guuleed 1
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 22 hr mahir 4,365
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Oct 17 Raxeye 1,754
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) Oct 17 beso 1,199

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE