Ayaan Hirsi Ali: Forced gynecological examination on little Girls:

Posted in the Somalia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 25, 2013
"Hirsi Ali believes the only way to stop FGM is to check at-risk girls. An annual visual examination (“there is no need to touch”) by a female paediatrician or nurse would remove from school-age children the burden of telling a teacher or friend. Such a scheme, she claims, would “take the debate to the next level”.

“A detection mechanism like this would be the biggest deterrent because when the family says ‘Our little girl Fatima or Samira is now five or six, and shouldn’t we have her done?’ they will know that they can’t because in September every year, just as the school holidays end, she will be checked"

Yepp, The Neo-COON is at it again.

What a nutjob! How will they decide who is at risk? Will they select "at-risk girls" based on ethnicity, religion, economic class?
TheSomaliEmperor

Europe

#2 Mar 25, 2013
I think this is a great idea. We need to put a stop to FMG. Those at risk would be populations who practice this barbaric method such as Somalis

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Oh yeah, great idea. The way to stop forced FGM is to force finger them. Clever b*tch.

Then again it is a testament to her because she hates Islam for being hateful so her hypocritical sense comes natural.

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Biography wrote:
Oh yeah, great idea. The way to stop forced FGM is to force finger them. Clever b*tch.
Then again it is a testament to her because she hates Islam for being hateful so her hypocritical sense comes natural.
Hi SaxarLa aka Shut Up 2 problems with your critique,

1.FGM isn´t practiced by muslims only, people of other faiths practice it as well.

2. You are not the right person to critique Ayaan Hirsi on this particular subject. Infact you and Ayaan Hirsi may have different agendas, but you are both united in that policing the vaginas of little girls is a legitimate means to your different objectives.

How many threads have you created (trolling with different male names) policing women´s vaginas? When you were trolling as a Wadani sigeeyste you created a thread about some Canadian pornstar whom you claimed was Somali, and you said you watch the tape to see if she had a clitoris? What makes you different than Ayaan Hirsi Ali in this case? You both see policing women´s vaginas as a means to your objectives. You being a self-hating female misogynist believes that surveilling women´s vaginas is your job as a patriachal puppet ( But I think you only use it as an excuse to watch porn). Ayaan Hirsi Ali being a self-hating Negresse, believes that the pussies of black and brown women should be the property of the state. In this case, I say fk you both.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 25, 2013
INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi SaxarLa aka Shut Up 2 problems with your critique,
1.FGM isn´t practiced by muslims only, people of other faiths practice it as well.
Lol, did I say that or are you just looking for an argument?
INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
2. You are not the right person to critique Ayaan Hirsi on this particular subject. Infact you and Ayaan Hirsi may have different agendas, but you are both united in that policing the vaginas of little girls is a legitimate means to your different objectives.
How many threads have you created (trolling with different male names) policing women´s vaginas? When you were trolling as a Wadani sigeeyste you created a thread about some Canadian pornstar whom you claimed was Somali, and you said you watch the tape to see if she had a clitoris? What makes you different than Ayaan Hirsi Ali in this case? You both see policing women´s vaginas as a means to your objectives. You being a self-hating female misogynist believes that surveilling women´s vaginas is your job as a patriachal puppet ( But I think you only use it as an excuse to watch porn). Ayaan Hirsi Ali being a self-hating Negresse, believes that the pussies of black and brown women should be the property of the state. In this case, I say fk you both.
*sigh* I don't even know what to say to this to be honest. The fact that you're accusing me of something absurd or the way you genuinely believe I'm someone else.

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 25, 2013
SaxarLa wrote:
<quoted text>
INSEARCH_OF aka Sheikh Voodoo aka Nazret aka isniino aka BMT aka Bantu with many nicks:
Heheheheheheh!
I own your arse. And you fear me. Now that fear has turned to obsession of me. And you know it lol
As well, since you have been so humiliated in that thread, where you fabricated that quote about "the Zanj" as Somalis, you have been struggling, real hard, to come to terms with your loss. This has not been easy. But then, you're convinced that the only way for you to engage in any discussion with anyone in this forum is to accuse people of troll so that you have their attention? Very sad and desperate of you. Regardless, you are ousted from this forum. Move on jareer girl. And stop with your obsessions with me. Try something new at least loool
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/TED7...
Poor girl LOL!
SaxarCoon aka Biography, you don´t even own your own ass let alone anyone else´s. Get off welfare, genrate income and pay taxes, then you can talk about owning shyt. As of right now you´re a property of the Canadian government LOL.

Now, I already explained to you when you replied as "Biography" that your critique of Hirsi Ali in this particular subject is invalid and hypocritical coming from you, and I cited your pathological obsession with policing the vaginas of Somali women expressed through your nickname Wadani aka Wadani siigeeyste..I could´ve also cited Ali from Canada, Crymeriver, Nomadic Prince and So Seductive?

LOL@ aka Sheikh Voodoo...hehehe..atleast this time I´m not offended by because you didn´t accuse me of being one of your nicks. I´ll be Sheikh Voodoo, but never SaxarCoon =)

Anyway, this thread is about Ayaan Hirsi´s sugestion of forced Gyno-examination on little girls on annual basis. You are barred from discussing this topic, because you can´t add anything of value. Au revoir.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Mar 25, 2013
INSEARCH_OF:

I'll shove my Bantu slaves penis up your Oromo vagina.

If you want to battle me over the internet, address me bitch. Stop hiding behind random usernames.

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 25, 2013
Biography wrote:
INSEARCH_OF:
I'll shove my Bantu slaves penis up your Oromo vagina.
If you want to battle me over the internet, address me bitch. Stop hiding behind random usernames.
LOL, so now you have penis, when did you change Biography´s gender to male? I´ll address you with one of your nicks when you decide to stick to only one, until then you will be exposed for the multinicking female misogynist that you are, Biography aka saxarcoon.
thehassanabdi

London, UK

#11 Mar 25, 2013
INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, so now you have penis, when did you change Biography´s gender to male? I´ll address you with one of your nicks when you decide to stick to only one, until then you will be exposed for the multinicking female misogynist that you are, Biography aka saxarcoon.
WHAT???? You accusing another woman of having a penis? Walee anaga wax aragnay

“He who is brave , is free”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 25, 2013
INSEARCH_OF wrote:
"Hirsi Ali believes the only way to stop FGM is to check at-risk girls. An annual visual examination (“there is no need to touch”) by a female paediatrician or nurse would remove from school-age children the burden of telling a teacher or friend. Such a scheme, she claims, would “take the debate to the next level”.
“A detection mechanism like this would be the biggest deterrent because when the family says ‘Our little girl Fatima or Samira is now five or six, and shouldn’t we have her done?’ they will know that they can’t because in September every year, just as the school holidays end, she will be checked"
Yepp, The Neo-COON is at it again.
What a nutjob! How will they decide who is at risk? Will they select "at-risk girls" based on ethnicity, religion, economic class?
i thought ayan hersi was your role model , when did the change in heart occur ? or are you thinking that if you oppose a fellow atheist we will except you ? bwahahahaha keep dreaming little one keep dreaming !

“He who is brave , is free”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#13 Mar 25, 2013
EDIT : ACCEPT YOU
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

#14 Mar 25, 2013
TheSomaliEmperor wrote:
I think this is a great idea. We need to put a stop to FMG. Those at risk would be populations who practice this barbaric method such as Somalis
I agree with you 100%, it is the same procedures as some people are profiled for security and criminal reasons, these children should be protected at all costs. FGM is a demonic terror practice against weak and voiceless children and they should be protected at any cost.
thehassanabdi

London, UK

#15 Mar 25, 2013
Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%, it is the same procedures as some people are profiled for security and criminal reasons, these children should be protected at all costs. FGM is a demonic terror practice against weak and voiceless children and they should be protected at any cost.
A she-male khaniis talking about fgm Lol?
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

#16 Mar 25, 2013
thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>A she-male khaniis talking about fgm Lol?
they will be protecting your daughters from experiencing the horror of fgm like their mother. go and demonstrate outside 10 downing street.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#17 Mar 25, 2013
INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, so now you have penis, when did you change Biography´s gender to male? I´ll address you with one of your nicks when you decide to stick to only one, until then you will be exposed for the multinicking female misogynist that you are, Biography aka saxarcoon.
Maybe if the smell of vagina wasn't blocking your senses, you'd notice I said "my Bantu slaves penis" and trust me, he is big and black who mows my beach house sand garden lol. And he will rip your smelly Oromo vagina apart.

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#18 Mar 25, 2013
Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%, it is the same procedures as some people are profiled for security and criminal reasons, these children should be protected at all costs. FGM is a demonic terror practice against weak and voiceless children and they should be protected at any cost.
Really Sheikh Voodoo? We are talking about gyno-examinations on school girls as young as 6 yrs old. Even adult women find gyno-examinations to be uncomfortable and invasive, but a neccessary evil..what of little girls?

Anyway, imagine if Australia decided to put this horrible idea into practice? If you had a daughter she would be subjected to this invasive and racist examination due to ethnic profiling. Would you be OK with that?

@ Magnus aka Biography, Ayaan Hirsi sometimes has a point, and sometimes she´s a plain coon, a house negro and a nutjob, forcing gyno-examinations on little girl is crazy even for her.
Awale

Leicester, UK

#19 Mar 25, 2013
as if anyone would take Ayan hirsi serious.

That self hating b!tch with the personality disorder needs to take her issues to a therapist. No one can force a girl or a woman to go through gynecological examination, that's against the law and the violation of human rights and the violation of the females body.

“He who is brave , is free”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20 Mar 25, 2013
INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Sheikh Voodoo? We are talking about gyno-examinations on school girls as young as 6 yrs old. Even adult women find gyno-examinations to be uncomfortable and invasive, but a neccessary evil..what of little girls?
Anyway, imagine if Australia decided to put this horrible idea into practice? If you had a daughter she would be subjected to this invasive and racist examination due to ethnic profiling. Would you be OK with that?
@ Magnus aka Biography, Ayaan Hirsi sometimes has a point, and sometimes she´s a plain coon, a house negro and a nutjob, forcing gyno-examinations on little girl is crazy even for her.
how can someone you described as a " plain coon , house negro , nut job" even have a point ? so now you admit that you find nut jobs credible and worthy of quoting hahahahaha keep copy pasting , keep the comedy coming haha

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#21 Mar 25, 2013
Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
<quoted text> how can someone you described as a " plain coon , house negro , nut job" even have a point ? so now you admit that you find nut jobs credible and worthy of quoting hahahahaha keep copy pasting , keep the comedy coming haha
Yupp, sometimes some coons have a point, you, however, are coon who never makes a point.

“mess with me...i implore thee”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#22 Mar 26, 2013
DAMMMMMN!! 7,932 comments and you still haven't found what you're looking for INSEARCH OF? get a life already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where are the handsome somali men? 8 min Anakoka 1
where are all the 28-35 year old somali guys in... 2 hr ammy86 5
what race of women do Somalians find most attra... 3 hr Observer 15
Why are Somali girls so ugly (Jan '13) 3 hr Mogadishu 369
A mysterious lost somali city? 3 hr Imperialist 8
do somalis marry indian women and how is it vie... 4 hr anon 22
Looking for s Somali girl 5 hr proudsomalilandgirl 13
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 6 hr gus wayne biyo kulul 4,522
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 6 hr gus wayne biyo kulul 1,818
what do you make of laila adigar 7 hr Reer diini gabar ... 47
Why do Somalian's look up to Jamaicans?.. 19 hr ProudSomalilandGirl 47
More from around the web