Worrior Hiiraale is in Kismayo, Kabta and Laxda in shock!

Posted in the Somalia Forum

Dacar

Denmark

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Walah he come yesterday night with commando special unit welltrianed in Istanbul. Kaabooni and Caanoolay are in state of shock, they cann't believe it.

Kismayo the tension is very very high; War may happen any time. The bantu Kenyan troops are careless, they focus security outside the city. some leaders already leaves to Nairobi, i heard ex. Gen. Gandi, Cumar Sharmarke and Shekh Shakul were among whom fly to Nairobi.
Ali

Stockholm, Sweden

#2 Apr 25, 2013
You mean Kablalax will run away from Mareexaan qaawan
Dacar this not 1991 when Habargidir and Mareexan were heavily armed, today they have nothing to hunt even a deer.

Habargidir once become powerful after Siyad Barre was fallen, Somali national army was in the hands of Hawiye mostly Habargidir except some Mareexaan and other Daaroods taken when they fled from the capital.

After 20 years almost nothing remains, Barre Hiiraale is naked both money and material let alone heavy armed to oust Ogaden and Harti. Dacar you should be realistic and understand Somali Ethiopian killilka, Kenyan NFD and Puntland is very powerful both in mind (politics), money and material; those areas are ruled by Kablalax.

Hiraale has one chance and only one chance to work with other Darood brother and negotiate for position of power or Kablalax will make Sade more naked than ever.

This is your choice don´t make same mistake Habargidir make which is: refuse peace and use delusional power, I mean XOOG is TICMAAL.. Where´s Habargigidir xoog today.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Ogadens refugee's in a state of terror and shock. LOL

Location hidden

#4 Apr 25, 2013
We are talking about heavy division, some landed by sea and others entered the city through the west.

Ogaden refugge's ask Futoole to send some help, LOL

Location hidden

#5 Apr 25, 2013
lol
AbsameWeyne

Ashburn, VA

#6 Apr 25, 2013
Dacar wrote:
Walah he come yesterday night with commando special unit welltrianed in Istanbul. Kaabooni and Caanoolay are in state of shock, they cann't believe it.
Kismayo the tension is very very high; War may happen any time. The bantu Kenyan troops are careless, they focus security outside the city. some leaders already leaves to Nairobi, i heard ex. Gen. Gandi, Cumar Sharmarke and Shekh Shakul were among whom fly to Nairobi.
Eheheheh you just remind me the great aactor and Oscar winner Robert Dinero in the movie Taxi driver when he says: " are you talking to me....are you talking to me .... ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?"
Brother, you watch too much of Jack Norris movies!
Abaskul king

Göteborg, Sweden

#7 Apr 25, 2013
He he he its funny,Huuraale is kismayo and want to be part of the jubaland state wuu isa soo dhiibay,si gobanimo lehna waa loo soo dhoweeyey,waaba fiican yahay hadii uu Hawiye yihii uu kabaha u siday isaga soo dhex baxay!

Location hidden

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Abaskul king wrote:
He he he its funny,Huuraale is kismayo and want to be part of the jubaland state wuu isa soo dhiibay,si gobanimo lehna waa loo soo dhoweeyey,waaba fiican yahay hadii uu Hawiye yihii uu kabaha u siday isaga soo dhex baxay!
Like a said refugee hate the game not the player LOL
Dacar

Denmark

#9 Apr 26, 2013
This from Kismaayonews which spread the fake story in last clash "50 Sade boys" acted out and are under arrest.

They now list how Sade is the strongest Somali force in Kismaayo, has been preparing for a while, make claims about how they control military points inside the city, also their strong defense positions and even accuse some Marehan members of Madoobe's Kenyan transitional admin of having been preparing this groundstage for Barre to come back. They cry Kamboni have been sleeping on the job and doubts about whether they could ever taken on the task to stop this.

Last they accused the stage of events they find themselves on a government totally opposed to the conference and what they call a clan hellbent on "dhulbalaarsi" and "damac".
Marriachi Mafias

Ashburn, VA

#10 Apr 27, 2013
unexpacted Warrior Bare hiirale came to Kismayu and captured the city, the Reskamboni group were shockt, cud not beleive it what have happen and how quickly lockt up the all Kab iyo Lax with their aliens. Well done Bare, good boy. :)
Yarka

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Apr 27, 2013
&fe ature=player_embedded

Former prime minister of Somalia Omar A. Sharmaake holding a press conference on 4/27/13.

Warlord Barre is in the city visiting his wife and his visit was low key since the press hasn't interviewed. It's also understood that he came in the city alone and is being watched bye Raskambooni/daraawiishta.

Location hidden

#12 Apr 27, 2013
Yarka wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =COL1Uaw5slQXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Former prime minister of Somalia Omar A. Sharmaake holding a press conference on 4/27/13.
Warlord Barre is in the city visiting his wife and his visit was low key since the press hasn't interviewed. It's also understood that he came in the city alone and is being watched bye Raskambooni/daraawiishta.
Fatty Omar A. Sharmaake was not the former prime minister of Somalia but just a obese warlord with blood on his hands
Yarka

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Apr 27, 2013
HAWIYE wrote:
<quoted text>
Fatty Omar A. Sharmaake was not the former prime minister of Somalia but just a obese warlord with blood on his hands
He was your prime minister living in Mugadisho, a city shared by every Somali clan.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 27, 2013
Yarka wrote:
<quoted text>
He was your prime minister living in Mugadisho, a city shared by every Somali clan.
No he was not, he was a fatty warlord that smelled of shiiit
Abaskul king

Göteborg, Sweden

#16 Apr 29, 2013
HAWIYE wrote:
Ogadens refugee's in a state of terror and shock. LOL
Barre Hiiraale waa Smart wuxuu arkay inay xamar waxba ka soo soconin waana isa soo dhiibay,halkaan ka aqriso sida uu horayba uga bilaabay shaqadiisa cusub ee jubaland http://kalshaaleonline.com/2013/04/27/barre-h...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do somalis marry indian women and how is it vie... 1 hr jamac 1
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 1 hr raaxeeye77 1,806
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 2 hr raaxeeye77 4,515
Somalia Educational series; Urbanism, Architecture 2 hr ProudSomalilandGirl 1
Why do Somalian's look up to Jamaicans?.. 3 hr Rick 7
I hate Ethiopians (Jul '12) 3 hr Truthsetsfree 49
what do you make of laila adigar 4 hr Sheikh Voodoo 25
Why are Somalians so dirty and stinky (Jan '12) 5 hr Cindy 104
Why are Somali girls so ugly (Jan '13) 11 hr London Calling 32 353
More from around the web