Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Back to the old beaten tired road. I love these people so cute and miskiiin.

Not so Miskiiin considering how Haber Jeclo enslaved Dhulbaante.

In Brussels
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Am sitting here in my throne in Mogadishu, king of all the Somalis and the world backs me.

Some people were celebrating too early
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hawiye are low IQ savage

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

The world does not back you, you retarded low IQ hawiye savage. The world is using you to get to what they want. YOUR NATURAL RESOURCES. But, it is typical of you Low IQ hawiye to think a world which is advanced wants to have anything to do with you, the lowest clan in Somalia. You retards cant even secure one city let alone an entire country. Among many things, you hawiye animals do not understand of world politics. You savages better be glad that God has put Darood among you or People would have been saying today if it weren't for us that "there use to be a barbaric savage clan called hawiye that lived here ones upong a time" Don't talk about Dhulbante, they are your masters, they you saved you from becoming Christians.
Yuzra

Göteborg, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Hey, stop insulting the Hawiyes! You shoudn't bash your own somali people! It's haram to insult other, and it is very mean and can hurt other's feelings. I am from the Hawiye clan and I am not a low IQ savage. You're more like a low IQ savage due to your bad words. You should make a better comment with more intelligent words, even though the tread starter is a bit of an idiot.
Berberi

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Selling looted garbage in Mogadishu, we call it a home in our Hawiye style.
Aqalka.com

This is the only profession I know. I need some help from the Somali brothers with better brain other than my misearable low IQ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Do you speak JIVE language? 4 min freeman 1
Somalis are the 2nd poorest Ethnic group in Ame... (Jul '13) 1 hr Yaqub 68
Why are Somali guys so ugly? (Jun '12) 2 hr shayma 263
Garoob doon (Jul '13) 3 hr sharmarke 27
wasmada daba maxaa ka macaan? 4 hr ha iweydiin magaceyga 4
Horn of Africa Union (HAU) in the making? Do yo... 4 hr Horn Union 1
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 5 hr ha iweydiin magaceyga 1,158
•••
•••