Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

That's what I've heard and a lot of evidence was presented to support this claim. Of course in my heart it is only an Ogaden-MJ city and homeless Marehans can go home along with Cayr.

I will post a long post about the Origins of Hawiye later as well as Darood.
Mogadishu Royalty

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Why wouldn't it be? Africa isn't enough for them or should I say, they are literally snakes without heads rolling around the terrain of the 2nd largest continent not knowing which country their type belongs to. Either-how it doesn't affect me too much since I will not be applying for "Somali" citizenship.

And I'll be waiting for the origins of Hawiye.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Instead of applying for a -somali- citizenship apply for a -mali- one. Without the -so- in it. The reason you hate the bantus is because your hawiye, and hawiye along with other speakers in that cluster group originated from Congo. Good luck finding your roots in Mali.
Mogadishu Royalty

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Elmiboy wrote:
Instead of applying for a -somali- citizenship apply for a -mali- one. Without the -so- in it. The reason you hate the bantus is because your hawiye, and hawiye along with other speakers in that cluster group originated from Congo. Good luck finding your roots in Mali.
I would take it to heart if I had knotty hair or big lips or a wide nose or even dark skin.
Artan_Paradoc

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

FaraxZeroIncome wrote:
That's what I've heard and a lot of evidence was presented to support this claim. Of course in my heart it is only an Ogaden-MJ city and homeless Marehans can go home along with Cayr.
I will post a long post about the Origins of Hawiye later as well as Darood.
Looool@ Homeless Mareehaans.
Saxiib do i have to remind you, where Mjs belong? And their power? Do i have to remind you how the Puntland Mayor, who apparently states hes president passed out after Shirdoon was elected for Prime Minister?

Kismaayo, is like Muqdisho, the population of Muqdisho cannot be defined but we know the Hawiye population is more compared to other tribes. As for Kismaayo for every Ogaadeen there is Four Mareehans. They are out numbered. In military,in power, and in intelligence. As for Mjs in Kismaayo, the last generation were sent back to Bari after the Mareexans re conquered the Kismaayo territory. For every Mj, there is four Ogaadeen.

Sxb, we know how mjs are money hungry, but defenseless when it comes to war. The number of wars you've guys lost is unimaginable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Help me ENLIST IN SOMALIA ARMY (Apr '13) 44 min future leader 22
live gaza cam stream link HERE!! (Nov '12) 48 min George 10
Declaration of Disbelief by Somali atheist teen... (Jul '12) 51 min Layla 101
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 1 hr ha iweydiin magaceyga 4,289
A WEBSITE dedicated to BANTUS 1 hr take note 1
Why Westafrican/bantu consider us arab and arab... 2 hr Compound 15
somali bantu (Jul '13) 3 hr Somali muslim 22
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) Thu Dalmar 1,161
•••
•••