UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

75% of somali women BLEACH! and they dont know that it could cause skin cancer! Damn they even have thius special cream called Dianna these girls automatically change their skin THREE shades lighter every month...
The Nomad

Porsgrunn, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

SomaliSister wrote:
75% of somali women BLEACH! and they dont know that it could cause skin cancer! Damn they even have thius special cream called Dianna these girls automatically change their skin THREE shades lighter every month...
It is not a problem for Somali ladies only. It is a world wide problem that engulfs the five Continents. The white ladies use tanning extensively to be less pale. I think all women are striving for brown color. No body knows the ingredients of these chemicals, they could contain very hazardous contents that can pose health problems for them. I would advice all ladies to avoid skin bleaching. Natural color is the best, I think.

“Somalia Tooso!”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

Hahahaha No Lie! During summer holiday these absouletly beautiful chocolate somali girls bleach their skin about 4-5 shades lighter and then they try to compare their skin to mine ! LOL but it always looks messed up.there's nothing wrong with being chocolate-skinned ! Hell even I wish that i was a few shades darker because it's hella sexi LOL ..
Jamaac Yare

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

All black girls bleach. African girls are the worst, and indians are even worse they die for bleaching. White people get naked on beaches to tan and wear fake tan all year round. Life is funny
The Professor

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

I love chocolate skin I wish I had it lol.
GLK

“Jamaame, Somalia”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

I swear, I've notice that most of the Somali women in my city who bleach are from Djibouti.
What's wrong with beautiful dark, brown skin?
The only purpose for using skin bleach is too lighten scars from acne.
Jamaac Yare

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

So of them look carab when they do it. But there excuse for using it is the sun made them darker so they are going back to there original colour lol.

“Laabtaydaan kugu qoray”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Girls, you are out of your minds! why are you doing is because you want to draw attention of male right?. I personally find admirable the PURE beauty not a hand made beauty.

Since: Jan 11

Västra Frölunda, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

How can you bleach your skin from a yummy chocolate drink to a disgusting pee drink from the poorest bantu people in Africa?

Probably Djibouti ppl are still slaves of French people thats why they wanna look like them aswell.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

The Professor wrote:
We've seen your youtube videos LOL you are Bleaching your face yourself LOL. J/K

Skin bleaching is like drugs the same thing applies to tanning. when a person starts it, they cannot stop and,eventually it will kill them. It also does not change DNA so, kids will still be dark and, it will expose you when walking with them.
GDR

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

The Professor wrote:
be proud of how you look!
at least you have something that other somali girls would admire
but it doesn't matter you are ugly anyway lol

ciao Shrek ;)
GDR

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

Somalilicious wrote:
Hahahaha No Lie! During summer holiday these absouletly beautiful chocolate somali girls bleach their skin about 4-5 shades lighter and then they try to compare their skin to mine !
i believe that ,haha

you need to call them absouletly beautiful lol
GDR

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

*you don't need

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

well its true wallahi , i went to Hargisa, and i saw them shades and the funny think they dont even do it properly like i saw this girl who had a PINK face (not light PINK) with a dark chocolate arms and i was shocked !
what are u planning to wear sleeves all your life ?
wallahi i love our colors as somalies we are not too dark and not light we have the coco butter reflect on our skin, and wither its dark choco or light choco, who dosent love Chocolate, Sensational ...
somalianbeauty

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

be thankful for the skin allah has given you
Embrace it dont change it, because black is truly beautiful.. only people with low self esteem change thier apperance or skin tone. Who said looking pale is a sign of beauty?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

Quruxda ilaahy ku siyey wax ka wanaagsan ma jiran.
Foxygirlfoxy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Somali men are pushing them to bleach themselves "it doesnt matter her look she has to be light skinned". i personaly experienced thank God im not changing for anybody. i felt in love with this guy who ignored me 2years ago, he dated another with big butt then i thought if i had that one bigger he might want me lmao Forget about bleaching im already light brown. I used to sleep tears on my face. Now i became a woman my body developped He then said "you're a whole package then ask for marriage" what is the point of been with someone that doesnt love for who u are.
I love somali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

I love my colour coz is brown and know one can get it even when they beach there colour they will be ugly
Anonymous

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

I agree with Foxy girl 100%.Somali guys push these sisters to bleach themselves because over 90%of somali dudes have a bias for light skined women.Therefore this makes both dark and chocolate skined feel insecure of themselves,they feel they're not "good enough" They've been made to believe that light skin is more beautiful and attractive.As a result,they resort to bleaching becoz they believe that they'll be attractive because most somali dudes are attracted to light girls and IGNORE the other shades of colour.Correct me if i'm wrong but thats my observation.Somali sisters can attest to this.
digriyoow

Maidenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

no nothing to do with somali men its a euro-centralised thing I mean somali girls of uk traying to look like the arabic women when nowadays the arab girl wants to look like a white girl with her makeup and the funny thing is her hijaab and her arabic features like her nose with that makeup making her looks like together stupid just like black african girl with red her what an Stupid look!
Yes somali guys love midab furan girl but I see in uk a lot of naturally light girls who gone like an arab girls even without make up they never knows satisfaction but also she never looks like a genetically light skinned girl like I see this young mum who her husband is dark but she is light yet all her children are dark and she was carrying her daughter who looks like her not her dad yet the girl was too was dark! so I guessed the mum use to be dark becouse in somali way evry kid will take the color of the parent he looks like in most cases some times the kid doesn't look like one of them if one of the parents has afro-arab look/light with african features and the other dark with caucasian features there is no middle look that the kids will take so go for a person who looks like to you so all the kids will have some of your features

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexual Somalis (Apr '13) 24 min Guswayne 59
war deg deg ah: somali khaniis dancing in ohio (Jul '13) 34 min Xaawo 35
Ethiopian and WHITE people say that Somalis are... (Oct '13) 35 min guest 29
Eid mubarak 40 min Dacar 5
Any Somali lesbians in Midwest America?? (Sep '13) 49 min Xaawo 19
You somalis are Arab than you thought. 41.1% Arab. (May '12) 1 hr abdullahi 45
Somali girls are the sexiest..... 1 hr Sheikh Voodoo 2
prayer for phalastan 3 hr Sheikh Voodoo 21
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 22 hr nin qooqan 4,302