these days somali girls tent to have no ass

Posted in the Somalia Forum

warsame

United States

#1 Jun 18, 2010
Why why why. The skinny once day have booty at all yuck. The fat one they kind have calibesteen body yuck. I wanna go back to somalia and get hot girl. Yes walaahi girls that I see here are ugly amean my city 780 you know it.
faatumo

United States

#2 Jun 18, 2010
Ahahah boys in alberta are hot
qabridahare

San Diego, CA

#4 Jun 18, 2010
yo leave the girls alone nacasyahow !
kahin

Reading, UK

#5 Jun 18, 2010
but it is a made of bone ass not fleshy ass like the arabs or fat white girls like all african girls they have boyish bones thin shoulders the white girls have big fleshy shoulders hamitic girls are not fleshy like the arabs and whites or masculine body like the black girls they are betwixt of them all somali girl needs to know is wich is her style of dress for sure not the jeans and to kick out some fat
Wild Fire

Djibouti

#6 Jun 18, 2010
Negative comments like these are usually a sign of love....at children's levels..we say " Hatred is the first sign love"...So they should be judged accordingly...."Childish "
Cadaan

Marlton, NJ

#7 Jun 18, 2010
kahin wrote:
but it is a made of bone ass not fleshy ass like the arabs or fat white girls like all african girls they have boyish bones thin shoulders the white girls have big fleshy shoulders hamitic girls are not fleshy like the arabs and whites or masculine body like the black girls they are betwixt of them all somali girl needs to know is wich is her style of dress for sure not the jeans and to kick out some fat
I have never seen an Arab girl with an ass that didn't get away with having one only because she was fat
Wild Fire

Djibouti

#8 Jun 18, 2010
Cadaan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen an Arab girl with an ass that didn't get away with having one only because she was fat
True, That is as rare as a dodo....
WaryaaGuy

Norway

#9 Jun 18, 2010
warsame wrote:
Why why why. The skinny once day have booty at all yuck. The fat one they kind have calibesteen body yuck. I wanna go back to somalia and get hot girl. Yes walaahi girls that I see here are ugly amean my city 780 you know it.
You won't get even one with 'luga baasto', waayo waad islaweyntahay. ishubso marka hore sxb guuxaagaad ka dheeraynaysaaye. Cagadhigo, gabdhahana hannaga caayin, OK.
Azania

Winter Haven, FL

#10 Jun 18, 2010
The sad thing is that a lot of quality azz is being scraped-up at the Africom Djbouti (pronounced 'booty') Scratching base in the horn.

The Afar booties are probably being scratched as well.....sad!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 19, 2010
They do got asses man, I ainīt never seen an Arican chick wit no ass, even the skinny one got a booty for dayz! I agree wit u about the fat ones, it ainīt fly, thatz becoz the somali physique is not designed to be fat, so when they gain weight the fat sits itself in the weirdest places, we shudnīt discriminate though, fat chicks need luv 2! I ainīt checkinī for īem, Iīm just sayin.
Ababa

Europe

#12 Sep 20, 2011
Yes, it is true, but what about u ladies in this area?
sssssssssssss

Toronto, Canada

#13 Nov 29, 2011
foget about somali girls, they look bueaty,,, but for relationship,, they are killer,, i was with one for a year,, we where together 24\7 .. i regret it,,,
Mustaf

United States

#14 Feb 24, 2012
Yes i absolutely agree with sssssss...
The Chief

Norway

#15 Feb 24, 2012
Oh man, it is so rare to see a Somali chick without booty. I prefer slim though.

“hawiye”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 24, 2012
why ass look gud, thats gross, only jareer like ass, how is ass attractive, it mean girl is fat, if is prominent, wtf, that is not somali, no somali says hey nice futo, is not somlia, i like good face, butw who likes futo that is not somali disgutsting wallahi
isaaq

Haverhill, UK

#17 Feb 26, 2012
hell no i luv huge asses like my woman's ass man its like a camelz hump dyam i go crazy 4 em n also huge chunky legz n massive nasoos so wen shes bent over n u banging her doggystyle they wobble like jelly
wiilwaal

Norway

#18 Feb 26, 2012
wan biyo baxay jus thinkin bout gabadh futo buuran aan kintirkeeda fareeyo marka aan siilka leefo futadana farka galiyo markana futada kawaso
Somali Individual

London, UK

#19 Feb 26, 2012
Wow, way to go objectifying and dismissing women due to their body measurements. That's not misogynistic at all.
wiilwaal

Norway

#20 Feb 26, 2012
[QUOTE who"Somali Individual"Wow, way to go objectifying and dismissing women due to their body measurements. That's not misogynistic at all.[/QUOTE] futo buuran ayaan rabaa! kacsi ba ihaya ila sogaadh badhida gacaliso
arabianbeauty101

Shrewsbury, UK

#21 Mar 31, 2012
Yeah, I agree with the chief they can't be seen without some BUTT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
racist somali mothers? 40 min Russell 4
Kenya is trying to Steal Somali Oil 1 hr Somali nationalist 23
Abgaal's are NOT owners of xamar (Jul '13) 2 hr Ninsomali 14
Iam not loyal to Hawiye, Darod, Dir or any othe... 4 hr Gurey60 14
Jaleous Somali haters rule this forum 4 hr proudsomali 4
Somali Women HATE Somali Men (Jul '13) 5 hr SomaliGirl 136
my Eritrean neighbours have a starring problem 9 hr AL Sudani 8
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Tue raaxeeye77 1,791
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Tue ha iweydiin magac... 4,489