|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

yasmin wrote:
What about the money sis ?
Why are you Atheists/Agnosics so Materialistic , i thought you freed yourselves from the "primative" shackles of Organised Religion and that you are " better " person now , whatever happened to that ? huh ? lol who am i kidding its godlessness and the lack of spirituality that breeds this decadent selfish behaviour , seriously fix up before you end up jumping over a bridge.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you Atheists/Agnosics so Materialistic , i thought you freed yourselves from the "primative" shackles of Organised Religion and that you are " better " person now , whatever happened to that ? huh ? lol who am i kidding its godlessness and the lack of spirituality that breeds this decadent selfish behaviour , seriously fix up before you end up jumping over a bridge.
LOL money is important for anyone. Even religious ppl. Stop making it seem like the clergy are living like Hermits. Most religious institutions are richer than monarchs. I'm pro God. But I'm not fully on religion's side.
magnus cerebrum

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Somali Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL money is important for anyone. Even religious ppl. Stop making it seem like the clergy are living like Hermits. Most religious institutions are richer than monarchs. I'm pro God. But I'm not fully on religion's side.
i swear you were talking about sucking dicks and balls on another thread what gives you the right to talk about religion? And what do you mean by your pro god but you're not on religions side? care to elaborate? or are you to busy posting about sucking balls?.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

magnus cerebrum wrote:
<quoted text> i swear you were talking about sucking dicks and balls on another thread what gives you the right to talk about religion? And what do you mean by your pro god but you're not on religions side? care to elaborate? or are you to busy posting about sucking balls?.
The last post was me showing how useless these threads are. There's no point in taking them seriously. As for your other question. Religion is made to control us. Divide us. Rule us. God however, is perfect and pure. For both of them to be real would be a contradiction. That's what I meant by pro God.

“He who is brave , is free”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Somali Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The last post was me showing how useless these threads are. There's no point in taking them seriously. As for your other question. Religion is made to control us. Divide us. Rule us. God however, is perfect and pure. For both of them to be real would be a contradiction. That's what I meant by pro God.
Who is this 'God' you worship and How do you worship this ' God' of yours since you identify with no religion ? do you pray to him and how ?
yasmin

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you Atheists/Agnosics so Materialistic , i thought you freed yourselves from the "primative" shackles of Organised Religion and that you are " better " person now , whatever happened to that ? huh ? lol who am i kidding its godlessness and the lack of spirituality that breeds this decadent selfish behaviour , seriously fix up before you end up jumping over a bridge.
oh please I was being sarcastic, something you are unaware of. We all are guilty of materialism, its slowly becoming a human trait unfortunatly. Hilarious and you think organise religion is immune from materialism, you clearly are deluded. I think its about time you leave this thread, my dear

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

yasmin wrote:
<quoted text> oh please I was being sarcastic, something you are unaware of. We all are guilty of materialism, its slowly becoming a human trait unfortunatly. Hilarious and you think organise religion is immune from materialism, you clearly are deluded. I think its about time you leave this thread, my dear
I think you misunderstood what i was saying , i said Godlessness and lack in spirituality breeds materialism ,i didn't say being part of a religion will make you less materialistic , i said being close to god on a spiritual level will.

Any alcoholic , rapist or killer can claim to be Muslim , Christian or Jewish and still be empty and miserable in life which in turn causes insecurity and greed , you have to understand its not about if you believe in your religion , but its about how you incorporate its teaching into your life.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
<quoted text> Who is this 'God' you worship and How do you worship this ' God' of yours since you identify with no religion ? do you pray to him and how ?
Worship? How deluded are you? If there's a perfect God, who is better than us in every way imaginable, then do you really think that God would care about worship. I believe in THAT God. The perfect God. The God that makes sense, and not the ones that try to be a part of our lives. We're not that special, human beings.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
<quoted text> I think you misunderstood what i was saying , i said Godlessness and lack in spirituality breeds materialism ,i didn't say being part of a religion will make you less materialistic , i said being close to god on a spiritual level will.
Any alcoholic , rapist or killer can claim to be Muslim , Christian or Jewish and still be empty and miserable in life which in turn causes insecurity and greed , you have to understand its not about if you believe in your religion , but its about how you incorporate its teaching into your life.
So you are saying that everyone that gave up religion is bad? How does that make sense? You're one brainwashed guy, aren't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Somali Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Worship? How deluded are you? If there's a perfect God, who is better than us in every way imaginable, then do you really think that God would care about worship. I believe in THAT God. The perfect God. The God that makes sense, and not the ones that try to be a part of our lives. We're not that special, human beings.
So you basically just eat , work , fornicate and sleep ? so god created you to just do nothing , without no purpose , nor did he send you a message of guidance and a creed in which to live by ? wtf lol ?, you could've just saved both of us the time and come out as Agnostic in the first place which pretty much sums up your shallow minded belief
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
<quoted text> So you basically just eat , work , fornicate and sleep ? so god created you to just do nothing , without no purpose , nor did he send you a message of guidance and a creed in which to live by ? wtf lol ?, you could've just saved both of us the time and come out as Agnostic in the first place which pretty much sums up your shallow minded belief
So all of the world's chaos, madness, and corruption is in God's plan? Oh shut up with your holier than thou ideals. Pathetic.
magnus cerebrum

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Somali Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So all of the world's chaos, madness, and corruption is in God's plan? Oh shut up with your holier than thou ideals. Pathetic.
if you believe in god which you claim, you would believe in gods justice system! god says nothing goes unpunished. But you wouldnt know since you are atheist/agnostic.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

magnus cerebrum wrote:
<quoted text>if you believe in god which you claim, you would believe in gods justice system! god says nothing goes unpunished. But you wouldnt know since you are atheist/agnostic.
Like I said, explain the evil of this world. Why does evil even exist? You're Godly justice ideology is an illusion. Don't talk like you know everything, when you are closed minded.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
It's finally clear, Somalis hate Bantu more tha... 4 min dying2live 13
IHow can people say Somalis aren't Arabs when t... 7 min Realest 12
Do you know Barawani people?Are they mixed Soma... (Jul '09) 9 min shepherd 403
would somali girls mind marrying a northern sud... 23 min Dizz 9
would you marry your cousin? 28 min Dizz 11
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 33 min Hyy 1,529
Rebuilding Somalia 59 min Sheikh Voodoo 18
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Thu shiikh 4,234
•••