Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

somi wrote:
ItGirl21
oh sorry, you are not one of those says "come’n we somali and you know we are black... we not arab". they piss me off whenever they say black, not arab like there is no other choices there, arab or black choose one.
the arab is the one who claims somalia is part of the arab nation even when arabic is not the first language in somalia and one of the main term to be accepted in arab league is that the first language of the country must be arabic, do somalia speak arabic like sudan, No. It is not our problem if the arabs likes us, maybe they believe we genetically related.
Really you should look in to how Somalis and other Horners are treated in the middle east and then come back to me.
somi

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

KushTheKid wrote:
<quoted text>
Really you should look in to how Somalis and other Horners are treated in the middle east and then come back to me.
I agree and disagree, because they know somalia is in a civil war and they need help so they get advantage but they don't hate somali people. pls don't listen to that somali_dude he is a liar. yamani call sudani, Ethiopian and other black people abid but somali they don't rather they just call us warryaa which is totally means nothing to us.
why do i say this because if you look at it from a different angle you will see that somalia (in the state it is in now) receive better treatment than other arab country itself. e.g in egypt we are more respected than sudan and Palestine. Yemen likes somalia than the other arab country, maybe we share the poorness and they hate the pitying from the other arab riches country.
im not trying to tell you that we receive good treatment but if we compare it to others we are okay. i hope you got my point.
Truth

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Somalis have identity issues that is true. They can't stick with calling themselves one thing.- Somali.

If you claim anything else you are a sell out, and should be disowned from the race.
Mogadishu Royalty

New Barnet, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

somi wrote:
somi what is the song in this video? the sports one with the somali song
Mogadishu Royalty

New Barnet, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

found it don't worry
Lord Ceergaabo

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

This was started by Isaaq and Daarood clans claiming that their for fathers were Arabs and now you have even Hawiye saying they are Arabs too.

hahahaahahahah.
Hawiye xaar

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Looooooool at Hawiye wa gooroon's comment. So true.
Lord Ceergaabo

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Hawiye xaar wrote:
Looooooool at Hawiye wa gooroon's comment. So true.
Hawiye futo madoobe, nacalaa futada madow kaaga taal bal maxaa carab adna uu geeyey

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Lord Ceergaabo wrote:
This was started by Isaaq and Daarood clans claiming that their for fathers were Arabs and now you have even Hawiye saying they are Arabs too.
hahahaahahahah.
Are you jealous that the n3gro is just a n3gro primitive?
Lord Ceergaabo

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Egyptology wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you jealous that the n3gro is just a n3gro primitive?
I am Isaaq and I have no Arab blood in me unlike the silly claims my country men makes , I am 100% pure Somali.

Hawiye futomadoobe maxaa waalay isga hahahahaah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Lord Ceergaabo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Isaaq and I have no Arab blood in me unlike the silly claims my country men makes , I am 100% pure Somali.
Hawiye futomadoobe maxaa waalay isga hahahahaah
"waalay isga" isn't even correct Somali.

And whether you're Isaaq or not, Somalis do have Arabic DNA in them but you're just jealous you were born a Somali bantu.

It always the Jareerweyne who call Somalis "country men" LOOOL! exposed!

I feel sorry for you.
Lord Ceergaabo

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Egyptology wrote:
<quoted text>
"waalay isga" isn't even correct Somali.
And whether you're Isaaq or not, Somalis do have Arabic DNA in them but you're just jealous you were born a Somali bantu.
It always the Jareerweyne who call Somalis "country men" LOOOL! exposed!
I feel sorry for you.
Adeer doqoniimo ayaa dadkaaga inaad ku faanto kuu diiday. Malaa adigaa bantu ah oo jecel inaad wax kale noqoto lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Lord Ceergaabo wrote:
<quoted text>
Adeer doqoniimo ayaa dadkaaga inaad ku faanto kuu diiday. Malaa adigaa bantu ah oo jecel inaad wax kale noqoto lol
Somali bantu, eh? Nice to meet you.
Lord Ceergaabo

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Egyptology wrote:
<quoted text>
Somali bantu, eh? Nice to meet you.
Hawiye futo madoobe bal carab iska dhigaya hahahahahhahah
somi

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
found it don't worry
enjoy...
derga

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

somi wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and disagree, because they know somalia is in a civil war and they need help so they get advantage but they don't hate somali people. pls don't listen to that somali_dude he is a liar. yamani call sudani, Ethiopian and other black people abid but somali they don't rather they just call us warryaa which is totally means nothing to us.
why do i say this because if you look at it from a different angle you will see that somalia (in the state it is in now) receive better treatment than other arab country itself. e.g in egypt we are more respected than sudan and Palestine. Yemen likes somalia than the other arab country, maybe we share the poorness and they hate the pitying from the other arab riches country.
im not trying to tell you that we receive good treatment but if we compare it to others we are okay. i hope you got my point.
shut up you liar!! You don't even look like Arab.ethiopians and eritreans look like Arab than somali but arabs don't see ethiopians and eritreans as arabs. You should know that, there are many pure somali who look like Bantu.
Haykal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

No we dont look like arabs ethios and arabs look bantu but somalis have shaper features than both
derga wrote:
<quoted text> shut up you liar!! You don't even look like Arab.ethiopians and eritreans look like Arab than somali but arabs don't see ethiopians and eritreans as arabs. You should know that, there are many pure somali who look like Bantu.
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

derga wrote:
<quoted text> shut up you liar!! You don't even look like Arab.ethiopians and eritreans look like Arab than somali but arabs don't see ethiopians and eritreans as arabs. You should know that, there are many pure somali who look like Bantu.
hahaha monkey go eat ugali
Haykal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

If you look at typical somali face you wil see long neck shape nose high cheek bones it is more like euro features than arab feature
TheTruthHurts

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Haykal wrote:
If you look at typical somali face you wil see long neck shape nose high cheek bones it is more like euro features than arab feature
So we're Europeans? Nice...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do Somalis Love Palestine More Than Their O... 2 min Sheikh Voodoo 11
su'aal gabdhaha somaliyed dhaman gus size ke je... (Aug '13) 7 min Safiyo 54
Is Libya the Next Somalia? (Jul '12) 1 hr malek algerian 92
Not Muslim Anymore 1 hr Holozoic 33
Somalis are the 2nd poorest Ethnic group in Ame... (Jul '13) 2 hr Its a Zooo 77
Somali Govt and UAE Oil Firm Sign Agreement On Oi 5 hr Imperialist 3
Why somali hâte bantus? 5 hr Imperialist 4
•••
•••