Posted in the Somalia Forum

Ethiopian

Hartland, WI

#1 Oct 31, 2013
I am proud of Ethiopia.
Ainanshe

Skärholmen, Sweden

#2 Oct 31, 2013
do you know that Somalis are the third largest Ethnic group in Ethiopia? surpassed only by the Oromos and Amhara...How can you be proud of Ethiopia when you are wishing death for its third largest Ethnic group? when trolling its very important to Google for the subject you wanna troll about!
Fra S

Denmark

#3 Nov 2, 2013
There is nothing to be proud of, concerning Ethiopia.
Zainar

West Molesey, UK

#4 Nov 2, 2013
Ethiopian wrote:
I am proud of Ethiopia.
Keep repeating that to your self we all know your country is shit. What had your thousand year of freedom got your country you still In the same level as somalia that you look down on and somalis has gone through hell in the past 20 years and we will be fine very soon inshallah
Correction

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#5 Nov 2, 2013
Zainar wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep repeating that to your self we all know your country is shit. What had your thousand year of freedom got your country you still In the same level as somalia that you look down on and somalis has gone through hell in the past 20 years and we will be fine very soon inshallah
The one who wrote as Ethiopian is the low life, luti, hateful and evil Eritrean who some times write as Hezbollah and other dozen names. Friendship and love between Ethiopia and Somalia is a nightmare to these hateful people.
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#6 Nov 2, 2013
Correction wrote:
<quoted text>
The one who wrote as Ethiopian is the low life, luti, hateful and evil Eritrean who some times write as Hezbollah and other dozen names. Friendship and love between Ethiopia and Somalia is a nightmare to these hateful people.
who cares you guys are filthy nasty evil people
Ainanshe

Skärholmen, Sweden

#7 Nov 2, 2013
hooyo wrote:
<quoted text>who cares you guys are filthy nasty evil people
shup up you nasty moryaan, no one asked a dameer folks to express there views!
anarchist

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Nov 2, 2013
Ainanshe wrote:
<quoted text> shup up you nasty moryaan, no one asked a dameer folks to express there views!
what you beef with hooyo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dutch male model. somali (Apr '13) 3 min mee 40
Somalians and bananas 16 min habashi plank 30
1 family member leaves Islam?!?!! 27 min Roots 7
The power of the Beard!!! 54 min Tnn 1
what are somalis known for? 1 hr Tnn 7
somali girls are literally obssessed with being... (Jul '12) 1 hr mike 134
Where do you live? 1 hr Sabriin 25
Is it me or are somalis mixing a lot these days??? 1 hr sharmaarke 99
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 10 hr farah 4,566
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 17 hr Sverige-neger20 1,857