Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2013
Abudii

NykÝbing, Denmark

#1 Feb 20, 2013
I'm honestly tired of these 'holy preachers' who thinks they are making a crusade against Muslims in this forum. Especially the two persons,'Mohamud D Demon' and 'Born Again' who both thinks they are rightly guided saints to 'rescue' us Muslims from Islam. I came with evidence after evidence for why Christianity is falling and not holy as they see it. What are they giving me, to thank me? insultings and no proof!

I'm chanllenging these people to give us ”NE reason, for why Christianity is the true religion.
shut up

London, UK

#2 Feb 20, 2013
BRO use your brain ! there not christians or muslims they are lowlife athiests trolling ! we ignore them on this forum..jawaab ha siin !
thehassanabdi

UK

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Abudii wrote:
I'm honestly tired of these 'holy preachers' who thinks they are making a crusade against Muslims in this forum. Especially the two persons,'Mohamud D Demon' and 'Born Again' who both thinks they are rightly guided saints to 'rescue' us Muslims from Islam. I came with evidence after evidence for why Christianity is falling and not holy as they see it. What are they giving me, to thank me? insultings and no proof!
I'm chanllenging these people to give us ”NE reason, for why Christianity is the true religion.
Bro! Follow shut up's advice and ignore them.LEAVE THEM TO ME Lol, I know what they are and how to handle them.Don't put any pressure on yourself.THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS
Abudii

NykÝbing, Denmark

#4 Feb 21, 2013
What! not christians? then it explain there aggresive behaviour.
Abudii

NykÝbing, Denmark

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Either i don't care if they are christians or atheist. I just don't like any ignorants. Whatever religion they are. Thanks brothers for advising me^

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 3 hr hassan 123456 1,713
Wiilasha Somalida Maxey u gus yar yihiin horta? 4 hr yaasiin 20
Wiil Raba Guurdoon Xalaal ah (Aug '12) 5 hr Ahmed 371
GUURDOON XALAAAL AH (DAACAD AH or RUN AY KATAHEY) 6 hr Weheliye 16
naagaha iyo gabdhaha somali waa dhiloyiin sharm... 7 hr Sirajken 3
Jim 12 hr Yonis Mazin 5
Qolka Guurka xalaasha ah ilaahey dartiis (Aug '12) 23 hr Yuosuf 608
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Sun Sheeruu 4,325
Gabdhaha buuran iyo kuwa dhuuban kuwee raaxo ma... (Apr '10) Sun Sheeruu 1,301
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) Sun Sheeruu 1,180