Toronto, Canada

#3 Oct 24, 2013
Ali wrote:
He's also jareer
No he's not he's looboge sheikhaal hawiye
Aziz

Montréal, Canada

#4 Oct 29, 2013
I think he said he has some Bantu blood but not a lot. Other than that his tweets are funny

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Oct 29, 2013
Lol, Shiekhal are not Hawiye. They have a well known Arab ancestor http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheekhaal

They became a confederation after with Somalis + Bantus.

Also they are Martile Hirab (Hawiye) because they are Marti (guests) of Hawiye in Somalia. None of them are ethnically Hawiye. The only reason Hawiye welcomed them into Somalia is because Sheikh Abadir Umar Ar-Rida was a patron saint in Harar (a holy place).
Aziz

Montréal, Canada

#6 Oct 30, 2013
Biography wrote:
Lol, Shiekhal are not Hawiye. They have a well known Arab ancestor http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheekhaal
They became a confederation after with Somalis + Bantus.
Also they are Martile Hirab (Hawiye) because they are Marti (guests) of Hawiye in Somalia. None of them are ethnically Hawiye. The only reason Hawiye welcomed them into Somalia is because Sheikh Abadir Umar Ar-Rida was a patron saint in Harar (a holy place).
Ok but do u know somaliansavage?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Oct 30, 2013
Aziz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok but do u know somaliansavage?
Yes I do. Clearly he's Bantu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 2 hr ccasiis143 1,192
New trend Somali men marrying Indian Muslim women (Aug '12) 7 hr Yonis Mazin 182
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 7 hr futadu waa xalaal 1,745
Somalia President Mohamud visit draws protest 9 hr Space gay ace 19
Why is the Majeerteen clan hated by Every other... (Apr '12) 11 hr Wilka Ogaaden 146
Why are Majeerteen so powerful????? (Aug '11) 11 hr Wilka Ogaaden 72
Blacks ruin everything!!! 13 hr buhle101 13
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Sep 17 hanad walthamstow 4,335
•••

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••