MI5 fears over 60 Somali jihad plotters in UK

Sep 28, 2013 Full story: Atlas Shrugs 91

And what's their answer fto opposing jihad? Why, banning Robert Spencer and I from talking about it, of course.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#87 Oct 4, 2013
Abdul wrote:
<quoted text>
You retard! Who give a damn whether you believe in God or in Hilter? That's your f@cking business.
As of non-whites being in UK and Europe, they are conquering as well. If u don't like it, you can go hang! Bastardo!!
You're obviously not English. No "sense of humour" detected.
Abdul

Whitstable, UK

#88 Oct 4, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously not English. No "sense of humour" detected.
Exactly why do I want to be English? I am very proud of my African heritage.

FYI: I prefer Irish sense of humour.

Have a good weekend.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#89 Oct 4, 2013
Mr Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>you still haven't told us about your Chicken flag. What does it stand for ? "Chicken Pickin' Pimps"?
Even an idiot like you has heard of the Tricolors of Africa. Do not tell you haven't. The Black People whose Red Blood was spilled during slavery from the Green Land of Africa. Duh? Comprendre so far? The Chicken is what we enjoy eating. Get it? W hen the CPP came to power, we were concerned about Economic Development because you Brits had neglect ted that to the point of causing famine such as we still see in Somalia. So we added Gold to the Tricolors of Africa to represent Economic Development. The Red Cockerel also represents Economic Development. It appeals to the poor farmers of Africa. It lets them know that we will give priority t6o their economic problems. W we will build irrigation ditches, support new farming technologies. educate and train out farmers, provide them with loans as needed, give them better breeding stock, etc.
anarchist

Minneapolis, MN

#90 Oct 4, 2013
Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you expecting peace loving ladies and gentleman to vouch for anarchism? There goes out of the window your anarchism.
what window?
Anarchism for sure beats genocidal gunvernments, and better than all other forms of gunverments if you ask me.

I guess there is no way around tax fattened bureaucrats trying run lives of people.

poor somalia

Saint Louis, MO

#91 Oct 4, 2013
Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mashalah, lol. AMISOM freed their Somali brothers and sisters from the shackles, savagery of Alshabab.
Guarding Somalis to swim and enjoy the beach.
https://www.google.com.au/blank.html
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images...
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images...
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images...
We do not need Uncle Toms and white people to free us. Now get lost.
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

#92 Oct 4, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
Free who, "us"? You wouldn't last with Somalis in Somalia for a week as they consider all Bantus as "adons" aka slaves. Don't kid yourself. That is why they don't like AMISOM troops. Get a Somali wife and that will be as close as you may ever be a Somali. Check out Hydrogen.

Saint Louis, MO

#93 Oct 4, 2013
Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Free who, "us"? You wouldn't last with Somalis in Somalia for a week as they consider all Bantus as "adons" aka slaves. Don't kid yourself. That is why they don't like AMISOM troops. Get a Somali wife and that will be as close as you may ever be a Somali. Check out Hydrogen.
Why are you such an idiot? Are all Somalis as dumb as you?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#94 Oct 4, 2013
Who cares? So MI-5 has some monkeys to kill.

No problem
Prince Param

London, UK

#95 Oct 6, 2013
All Somali peasants must be killed

Digusting people in the world
Dud Fivers

UK

#96 Oct 7, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
but that is exactly what happened , you people should have a day to give thanks to whitey for freeing you.
Dud Fivers

UK

#97 Oct 7, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Even an idiot like you has heard of the Tricolors of Africa. Do not tell you haven't. The Black People whose Red Blood was spilled during slavery from the Green Land of Africa. Duh? Comprendre so far? The Chicken is what we enjoy eating. Get it? W hen the CPP came to power, we were concerned about Economic Development because you Brits had neglect ted that to the point of causing famine such as we still see in Somalia. So we added Gold to the Tricolors of Africa to represent Economic Development. The Red Cockerel also represents Economic Development. It appeals to the poor farmers of Africa. It lets them know that we will give priority t6o their economic problems. W we will build irrigation ditches, support new farming technologies. educate and train out farmers, provide them with loans as needed, give them better breeding stock, etc.
looks like a KFC advert to me. is it to do with Chicken George?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Somalis live like animals and wipe their... (May '11) 1 hr pevyn 300
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 2 hr macalin burhan 1,200
!!! Simple!!! if you don't like Somalis don't c... 7 hr gabar 14
If a somali girl dated a non somali, what would... (Sep '12) 8 hr iptisammi 188
The Day I Met Him - a Gay Somali 8 hr Fatima 1
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 9 hr Gus madow 4,368
Black Man Dismembers His Own Mother Then Poses ... 10 hr Somali king 18
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Oct 17 Raxeye 1,754

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE